Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 83 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2010, 08:18 PM   #1231
country flag fatimounette

fatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
gallantry is a kind of misogyny. Besides, I don't see what's wrong with Silvia keeping away from the spotlight or Marat not exposing his affection to the world.

You're right that gallantry is a kind of misoginy but I like when a man take care of stupid thing like openning the car's door for me... Maybe I am too old fashioned.

When I saw him kissing Nastya I was so shocked cause I have never seen him express his feelings in public but I can imagine that he's shy and don't want to show his affection to the world and I won't blame him for that !!
fatimounette is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2010, 09:37 PM   #1232
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ales_Alessandra View Post
Oh well, Marat is still on!
I'm so behind that I didn't know she was lawyer/journ. I thought she was the pop singer still! BTW, how long are they together? Marat "seemed" very single when he came to Brazil!
I thought she was his physio. That could explain the attraction (?) LOL
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-21-2010, 09:39 PM   #1233
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photo Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the world

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatimounette View Post
You're right that gallantry is a kind of misoginy but I like when a man take care of stupid thing like openning the car's door for me... Maybe I am too old fashioned.

When I saw him kissing Nastya I was so shocked cause I have never seen him express his feelings in public but I can imagine that he's shy and don't want to show his affection to the world and I won't blame him for that !!
I don't think it's a manly Russian /E. European thing to display affection in public.
Old 04-21-2010, 10:25 PM   #1234
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion29520 View Post
some people pics
15/04/2010 in NY with girlfriend
Marat is dating kim clijsters?

Shes the right shade of blonde for me to believe hes dating her tho

next....
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-22-2010, 09:19 PM   #1235
country flag fatimounette

fatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond reputefatimounette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
I don't think it's a manly Russian /E. European thing to display affection in public.
When I went to Russia, I was surprised cause people don't laugh, smile or react on street. I found them very cold and unfriendly but when you spend more time with them they start to be warmer. It's just that sometimes I can't really understand their joke, it's for me a kind of sarcastic and ironic sense of humour.

I remember a meeting with Marat, we talked a little bit and I was angry cause the way he talked to me was too sarcastic and I thought that he was too harsh with me. In fact he's just the way he is and he din't want to hurt me so I guess the difference between cultures can create srange situation.
fatimounette is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-24-2010, 06:46 AM   #1236
country flag Ashi

Ashi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond reputeAshi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatimounette View Post
I have practically never seen him holding the hand of one of his girlfriends.
I have seen him holding dasha's hand in public and kind of shielding her from the press in Moscow.It was sweet. I think this was in 2004-2005. I saw this pic on TGFR.
Ashi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 04-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #1237
country flag davis

davis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond repute

http://cornedbeefhash.wordpress.com/...t-the-retired/

Just to add to your discussion about who's carrying whom's bag...
davis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-02-2010, 07:39 PM   #1238
country flag Soozka

Soozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond reputeSoozka has a reputation beyond repute

Ekaterina

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TYIM8p1drI

http://translate.google.bg/translate...iew%26id%3D455
Soozka is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-03-2010, 11:46 AM   #1239
country flag michellej

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
http://cornedbeefhash.wordpress.com/...t-the-retired/

Just to add to your discussion about who's carrying whom's bag...

"And smoking a cigarette on the stroll."
Old 05-08-2010, 11:41 AM   #1240
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I noticed that his first girlfriend Silvia walked behind him too...and carried her own luggage when they were in Hong Kong.
Am I too emancipated to find nothing wrong with this?

Seriously, a grown woman should be able to push a stroller with some bags on it or a trolley or whatever. Most modern suitcases have wheels anyway.
My motto: if you can't carry your own luggage you probably have too much of it.

Hi everybody haven't been here for months but i was kind of getting curious about what marat safin was up to these days. So far I've seen clubbing, events and shopping, so I guess not much.

And omg what is this with all these blonde women he's dating, they look like clones of eachother.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-08-2010, 11:42 AM   #1241
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
"And smoking a cigarette on the stroll."
Marat's not a lefty is he? I find it somehow weird to see him smoking with his left hand.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 05-12-2010, 07:16 PM   #1242
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Am I too emancipated to find nothing wrong with this?

Seriously, a grown woman should be able to push a stroller with some bags on it or a trolley or whatever. Most modern suitcases have wheels anyway.
My motto: if you can't carry your own luggage you probably have too much of it.

Hi everybody haven't been here for months but i was kind of getting curious about what marat safin was up to these days. So far I've seen clubbing, events and shopping, so I guess not much.

And omg what is this with all these blonde women he's dating, they look like clones of eachother.
Hello you!!!
Old 05-12-2010, 07:17 PM   #1243
country flag Kiara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucykong View Post
He is shy ..
Old 05-30-2010, 01:03 PM   #1244
country flag casillas_girl

casillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond reputecasillas_girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
Marat's not a lefty is he? I find it somehow weird to see him smoking with his left hand.
wasn't he once caught smoking when he was still playing?
Roger
Mariano

The more matches I win, the cooler I get! But I'm still the biggest Dork that ever lived! ; Andy Roddick

"I like your outfit too. Except when I dress up as a Frigid Bitch, I try to look less constipated"; Elle Woods - Legally Blonde
casillas_girl is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-18-2011, 08:54 PM   #1245
country flag greeneyes7

greeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond reputegreeneyes7 has a reputation beyond repute

Update!! In the interview with Main People Marat says he has a girlfriend. I would assume it is the model he was seen with in June, Anna Drusyaka.
greeneyes7 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread