Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 81 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2009, 05:20 PM   #1201
country flag mikomonstr
Registered User
 
mikomonstr's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Arizona
Posts: 183
mikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond reputemikomonstr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Yes, you are right
mikomonstr is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 12-30-2009, 07:07 PM   #1202
country flag CeReN
Registered User
 
CeReN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Ankara
Age: 25
Posts: 84
CeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond reputeCeReN has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Thank you Marion29520.

I don't like his sunglasses but he looks hot.
It's nice to see him smile.
CeReN is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2009, 07:13 PM   #1203
country flag Safi
Registered User
 
Safi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 221
Safi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond reputeSafi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

He's so hot that hurts!!! Thanks for sharing.
Safi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2009, 10:48 PM   #1204
country flag michellej
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 2,723
michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikomonstr View Post
Hmmm...Does not look like her to me. Think he looks fab. Does look like as if he is wearing a ring on his left hand, though...

Maybe he has a harem. There are 2 other women there....waiting ....waiting....LOL


Russians wear wedding rings on the right hand.............
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-30-2009, 11:13 PM   #1205
country flag Muffin
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 5
Muffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond reputeMuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Well, according to the thread title it's a GF he will have in 2010 - we did a little time travel...
Who is to say she's going to last that long? He's got a whole 29 hours to get a new GF.
Muffin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 12:25 AM   #1206
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 523
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Hmmm...is this the woman he was getting friendly with in Miami last April ???
http://www.944.com/nightsites/galler...-vita/1184393/
could be...I think...either way - this one seems to have a brain....
http://www.cosmo.ru/in_focus/cosmostars/179280/

that cosmo article is from 2007 - in the pic in the article she looks most like the woman in the April 2009 photos with Marat in Miami - but less like the woman on the beach..OK - so I am sitting in my office, but I am not WORKING...it's NYE after all!
http://www.krsk.kp.ru/daily/24251/450094/

scroll down to another more recent pic - she looks more like the woman on the beach here i think...so if - go figure ! if the woman on the beach is the same as the woman in Miami with Marat in April, presumably either this is a holiday fling or they have been secretly meeting for the year!! how did the press miss THAT - and only the second ever set of pics with Marat frolicking on the beach with a babe to make it onto the net - wow - must be a serious affair!!...I've looked again and I'm not totally conviniced that the April 09 Miami blond is the same as the December 09 Miami blond..but then, ALL Marat's blonds are.....what is it...six degrees of separation...as in virtually identical .......

oh - HAPPY NEW YEAR, y'all
__________________

Last edited by inez : 12-31-2009 at 04:07 AM.
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:07 AM   #1207
country flag Sileithel
Registered User
 
Sileithel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 861
Sileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond reputeSileithel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by helen10 View Post
Doesn't look like her to me...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Oh gosh.. her?? It doesn't really look like her in the face but of course I have never seen a picture of her without tons of makeup!
So true...I can't recognise whether it's Nastya or not. This one looks shorter I think...

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Zaz: View Post
He looks happy and relaxed though, which is always nice to see
Yes, that's true

@Inez: thx for the links! although I'm too much of a dummy in face-recognising

Happy New Year for every one too!!
Sileithel is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:37 AM   #1208
country flag KarlyM
Registered User
 
KarlyM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 3,974
KarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond reputeKarlyM has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Well, this thread is off to a thrilling start.

I wonder if Marat can tell these blondes apart. But who cares. He looks happy - that's all that matters.

Happy New Year everyone!
KarlyM is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 03:56 AM   #1209
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 523
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sileithel View Post
So true...I can't recognise whether it's Nastya or not. This one looks shorter I think...



Yes, that's true

@Inez: thx for the links! although I'm too much of a dummy in face-recognising

Happy New Year for every one too!!
No problem - to assist you, it's definitely NOT Nastya Osipova......
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 04:00 AM   #1210
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 523
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarlyM View Post
Well, this thread is off to a thrilling start.

I wonder if Marat can tell these blondes apart. But who cares. He looks happy - that's all that matters.

Happy New Year everyone!

LOL - not only do I wonder IF he can tell them apart - but if he CARES whether he can tell them apart... just so long as he gets the name right at important moments...although I think at the kind of moment I mean the name of the blond is not uppermost in his mind... But, as you say, he looks happy so it's all good - maybe he's found 'the one' and is ready to 'make babies"??!!! no wonder he's not playing Hong Kong - evidently he has another kind of match in mind

Also - we may be getting into a truck-load of trouble for discussing his 'girlfriend' in the photo thread - unless we changed the thread title to "Because Love, Beauty, Bespoke Tailoring AND a NEW GIRLFRIEND will save the world...." ????
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 06:41 AM   #1211
country flag mer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Moscow
Posts: 5,734
mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Inez, sorry, it's worse than tabloid LOL
The girl from april pic doesn't look like the one on the beach IMO... but this is at least debatable. As for Ekaterina from cosmo article WTH she has to do with Marat? There is no relation apart from being a blond.

Last edited by mer : 12-31-2009 at 06:47 AM.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 08:37 AM   #1212
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 523
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
Inez, sorry, it's worse than tabloid LOL
The girl from april pic doesn't look like the one on the beach IMO... but this is at least debatable. As for Ekaterina from cosmo article WTH she has to do with Marat? There is no relation apart from being a blond.
WHAT??? being blond isn't enough!!!??? lol - was just killing time on a quiet afternoon at work googling - just putting it out there - The cosmo Ektarina is the weaker of the available comparisons available - besides, she's a lawyer i think?(although Marat has been 'studying' law recently has he not?) anyhow, this one seems a bit old - but you are saying the Tv-presenter Ektarina from the KP.ru article (and she's in another kp article featuring that famous matchmaker ..) is definaitely NOT the blond on the beach/miami in april blond? I think there's a strong resemblence myself - and a media connection would be pretty true to form for our ever so predictable boy wouldn't you say? anyhow - the photos as presented are inconclusive - guess time will tell if she appears again when we can identify her more positively.....!!
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 08:48 AM   #1213
country flag mer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Moscow
Posts: 5,734
mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

what I'm saying is why do you even put this Ekaterina as a possible suspect? She has no relation to Marat at all. You can find thousands of blond russian girls with the same type of face as the girl with Marat on the beach. Why on earth you pick this one.

Edit. Sorry..I take my words back. I understand now wher her name came from

Last edited by mer : 12-31-2009 at 09:02 AM.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 10:11 AM   #1214
country flag inez
Registered User
 
inez's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 523
inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

...we'll wait and see - the "jury is out" on Ektarina...she seems to have hooked him - but can she reel him in?
__________________
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2009, 01:21 PM   #1215
country flag Alya_C
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 194
Alya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond reputeAlya_C has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2010 Photos Thread: Because Love, Beauty and Bespoke Tailoring will save the worl

Inez, you definitely have a lot of time on your hands, LOL.
Alya_C is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios