Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2006, 08:47 PM   #106
country flag cmurray

cmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond reputecmurray has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellascarlett View Post
honestly never even found her pretty. and i still don't.
Really? I think she's lovely. The only thing is that she looks kind of mean. ANd snotty.
cmurray is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2006, 08:50 PM   #107
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

They tried to reach Marat in Moscow but couldn't b/c he had already left, so they got a hold of Marat's dad. Nothing groundbreaking, really. His dad said that, yes they were together at some point, but obviously aren't anymore. He said not to ask Marat about Dasha b/c Dasha doesn't exist as far as Marat is concerned. Whatever happened is in the past. He also said that he knew her and had "no comment" about her, but has no regrets about the fact that they aren't together anymore (he said the last part "as a father"). It really sounds more negative then it should, I don't have the best translation skills , and the english connotations for the phrases that he uses are far more negative then what I think he intended. At the end, the article alleges that they broke up because Dasha was jealous of an Italian girl during a vacation in Tucsany. I don't know how reliable this source is though...but all those Italian references in the blog would make sense now .
According to the other article, Marat said that Dasha doesn't concern him, they broke up and are grown up people, so they both can do whatever they want to do.
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 06:19 AM   #108
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
At the end, the article alleges that they broke up because Dasha was jealous of an Italian girl during a vacation in Tucsany.
Eve, as if George was not enough for you! You want them all, right?

j/k

Thanks, MarieS
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:09 AM   #109
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik
Eve, as if George was not enough for you! You want them all, right?
j/k

Well,all these dashas and stuff,what they think they're doing in my territory?

j/k too!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 12:10 PM   #110
country flag njorker

njorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond repute

How did you translate that, you typed it in Babelfish? It made no sense whatsoever.

Jeez, however people want to 'beautify' the Roman/Dasha affair, the truth is all mistresses/homewreckers are glorified prostitutes. We all know Dasha was a slut even when Marat was dating her. I never understood what Marat saw in her anyway. He deserves sooo much better.

njorker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 12:18 PM   #111
country flag njorker

njorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond reputenjorker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
His dad said that, yes they were together at some point, but obviously aren't anymore. He said not to ask Marat about Dasha b/c Dasha doesn't exist as far as Marat is concerned.

njorker is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 02:12 PM   #112
country flag girL_

girL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond reputegirL_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by njorker View Post
Jeez, however people want to 'beautify' the Roman/Dasha affair, the truth is all mistresses/homewreckers are glorified prostitutes. We all know Dasha was a slut even when Marat was dating her. I never understood what Marat saw in her anyway. He deserves sooo much better.

harsh. but so true.

Andy Roddick*Richard Gasquet*Dima Tursunov
girL_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 06:36 PM   #113
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

HAHA!!!! I'm so late with this news.

But are you sure it's Dasha? Is it really the same nose?

Two years ago I couldn't say negative words about her because she was Marat's girlfriend. But I was not a jealous fan, she really looked bored during Marat's matches y'know!

Small world. hee!
Old 10-20-2006, 09:57 PM   #114
country flag Agnes

Agnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond reputeAgnes has a reputation beyond repute

another picture of beautifull Dasha.

(I dont know why, but I still like her )
Attached Images
File Type: jpg zhukova181006_228x459.jpg (34.0 KB, 213 views)
Agnes is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-20-2006, 10:24 PM   #115
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agnes View Post
another picture of beautifull Dasha.

(I dont know why, but I still like her )
What's wrong with her mouth?

Anyway, I think she is pretty, but in the light of the recent events she doesn't seem to be a nice person (not to use the B*tch word), which is more important.
Old 10-21-2006, 12:50 AM   #116
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

I think she is pretty but her behavior just sucks. Then again, she's got anything material if she's with the 7th richest (or something) man in the world. Sadly many people lose their heart totally when they don't know what it's like to be with someone different.

What a surprise that she didn't find someone less famous than Marat now

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 08:48 AM   #117
country flag Bibir

Bibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond reputeBibir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva View Post
I think she is pretty but her behavior just sucks. Then again, she's got anything material if she's with the 7th richest (or something) man in the world. Sadly many people lose their heart totally when they don't know what it's like to be with someone different.

What a surprise that she didn't find someone less famous than Marat now
She's not worse than last year you know, when there were rumors she was dating Freddie "Kruger" Windsor. She's still the same.

It's not a big shocker, we always knew she was a IT girl. But suddenly she's linked to Abramovitch and becomes a slut?
Old 10-21-2006, 09:08 AM   #118
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bibir View Post
She's not worse than last year you know, when there were rumors she was dating Freddie "Kruger" Windsor. She's still the same.

It's not a big shocker, we always knew she was a IT girl. But suddenly she's linked to Abramovitch and becomes a slut?
yep i think it's a bit easy to be that rude with her... I mean we don't know her and maybe she's kind of jet set girl, she won't be the first one and it's not a big deal anyway... And, basically, when we are all talking about the fact that Marat has a lot of success with women, nobody is finding it so much choking... So personnally i don't care if Dasha is collecting the boy friends, that's her life, she's not with Marat anymore so he's not suffering of it...

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 09:11 AM   #119
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Like Marat said, they are both grown-ups and can do whatever they want
I don't think that dating Abramovich (which is still just a rumour btw) makes her a bad person. I'm not saying she's a good one though

Last edited by mer : 10-21-2006 at 09:36 AM.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-21-2006, 09:39 AM   #120
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

wow, I hope you don't all bitch about me when I start dating Marat

edit: oops, this post belongs in the Denial thread

and if Mr Curls ever finds out about it, also in the Divorce thread

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread