Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 79 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 04:26 PM   #1171
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Then I dunno why she has him added because I am sure this is actually her, I wouldn't expect him to be an active user but I doubt it's him anyway.
On russian site he adds only people he knows (around 200 friends). 2500 friends on facebook may be clear indication that it's not him.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-02-2009, 07:11 PM   #1172
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

I have Silvia also in my friends listI think she is really beautiful(has an awesome body).She doesn't write much,but what can I tell is that she is very busy with her job,and plays also tennis.
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 07:17 PM   #1173
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
She really does look wonderful. Kind of makes me sad that she and Marat couldn't work it out.. His choices after her have really been if you ask me.
Just read a report in the Mail on Sunday about a lunch that Dasha had with Roman and 4 other people. The bill for a 79 minute lunch in an Italian restaurant in New York came to £29,000 apparently.

Putting aside the 'billionaire aspect', I find that appalling. Half the world starves ...

Extravagant displays of wealth are pretty vulgar. I would have thought she would have used her 'influence' on this occasion. A couple of hundred quid on lunch (if need be) ... and the rest to charity if £29k is pennies, so to speak.

£29,000 for a lunch? F***, am I missing something?

Gawd, I'm getting crabbit in my old age.

FG
maryb is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:12 PM   #1174
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
On russian site he adds only people he knows (around 200 friends). 2500 friends on facebook may be clear indication that it's not him.
Yeah, I just thought that there was a 5% chance it might've been seeing as his ex girlfriend has this account added (i'm sure it's her, why would anybody fake being her) and there are several private photos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #1175
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maryb View Post
Just read a report in the Mail on Sunday about a lunch that Dasha had with Roman and 4 other people. The bill for a 79 minute lunch in an Italian restaurant in New York came to £29,000 apparently.

Putting aside the 'billionaire aspect', I find that appalling. Half the world starves ...

Extravagant displays of wealth are pretty vulgar. I would have thought she would have used her 'influence' on this occasion. A couple of hundred quid on lunch (if need be) ... and the rest to charity if £29k is pennies, so to speak.

FG
29k, f**k me...

And I thought I was being ripped off paying 3 quid for a subway roll
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 09:14 PM   #1176
country flag ad-out

ad-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond reputead-out has a reputation beyond repute

Burrow - just curious why did she agree to be your "friend" if you don't know here at all?? I want to be her friend too. Does she have any photos with Marat??
ad-out is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-02-2009, 09:23 PM   #1177
country flag maryb

maryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond reputemaryb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
29k, f**k me...

And I thought I was being ripped off paying 3 quid for a subway roll
3 quid for a subway roll? Sure that wasn't from Harrods of Sauchiehall Street? Must have been the caviar surprise.

Last edited by maryb : 11-02-2009 at 09:37 PM.
Old 11-02-2009, 09:39 PM   #1178
country flag maryb

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Burrow - just curious why did she agree to be your "friend" if you don't know here at all?? I want to be her friend too. Does she have any photos with Marat??
On the Facebook front, I've just signed up to this - only so that I can look at some family photographs. My fairy godmother asked me last week if I was actually using Facebook now that I'd opened the account. I don't want to tell the world that I've just farted after a plate of brussel sprouts (pphhtttt.... oops, sorry about that again) and told her so. I have dignity ... aye, right. Every nutter that I don't know wants to be my friend. 'Nut, beat it!' The dignified, but firm, Scottish response. I'm in a huff and refusing to post on my wall now. There'a a rather nice pic of the Big Yin on it ... a kind of quasi-Liberace-look where he is shirtless and looks as if he is wearing a rather fetching bouffant wig ... I think I need to get out more.

Why do so many people want to tell the world what they have just done in the last 5 minutes ... particularly when you couldn't give a toss about insignificant mince? Or is that just me being crabbit again and showing my age?

Answers on a postcard ... not my wall please ... you're barred.

FG
Old 11-02-2009, 09:45 PM   #1179
country flag Burrow

I don't even use Facebook, just to play poker now and then. I think it's pointless but not as bad as 'twitter'.

I dunno ad-out. I doubt she gets many recognizing that she's the ex of Marat, so maybe she was kind of surprised and I guess agreed to add me. Who knows.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-02-2009, 09:50 PM   #1180
country flag Burrow

Quote:
3 quid for a subway roll? Sure that wasn't from Harrods of Sauchiehall Street? Must have been the caviar surprise.
Caviar...euch...I wouldn't let anybody pay me to eat the stuff, never mind pay a fortune for it myself!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-03-2009, 01:20 PM   #1181
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

rofl Dude thats seriously funny. WTG
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2009, 06:22 PM   #1182
country flag Roseisarose

Roseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond reputeRoseisarose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

FG
No, you're not. Even if you run in very wealthy circles, it's shameful to spend that much money on a meal with a small group of people. Sure, you might argue that the waiters got extravagant tips, and that it's good for the faltering economy in the wider sense, but that meal leaves a really bad taste in my mouth.

I don't like or dislike Dasha, but her involvement with a man like Abramovich shows me that, whatever your opinion of her beauty or personality, her values were not compatible with Marat's. I know I'm writing as if I know them personally, but Marat's interviews make him sound as if he is thoughtful and humble towards his wealth.
Roseisarose is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2009, 10:40 PM   #1183
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Now, what sort of a lunch would it be that cost £29,000? That amount seems a bit out of whack, even if they were eating Beluga caviar and drinking Chateau de blah blah 1916 in the world's finest restaurant. (whose name esxapes me at the moment) It boggles the mind. Likely a bunch of journalistic hyperbole.
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-03-2009, 10:51 PM   #1184
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ha, I've just added his ex girlfriend on facebook, silvia torres valentino or whatever her name is. I asked if she was his ex-girlfriend, she replied saying "YES"
Silvia was the first love of Marat's life. Dasha was the second. Both of them are petite and dark ,,,one was down to earth and the other seemed down to earch c.2005, at least what we saw at AO & previously. In fact I found her and her mom's phone # through yahoo white pages when she was still in California.

Marat is a non-committer, and he would drive any serious girlfriend to the exit after a while...which he may have very well done with these 2. He did say at the orphanage that he owuld love to have children but he would have to find the right woman...and you don't have to be married to have children he says.
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-04-2009, 04:13 AM   #1185
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The bill which TMZ has obtained shows bottles of Cristal Rosé, Chateau Petrus and Domaine Romanee-Conti La Tache as well as some Johnnie Walker Blue. Apparently, Abramovich and his crew aren't sweets lovers, there's just one lone tiramisu on the list.

TMZ reports that the check had an automatic gratuity of 20 percent, over $7,000 but Roman and crew threw in another $5,000, bringing the tip to 26 percent. Classy move, oligarchs.
'twas the champagne that did it *shakes head* OIIII ROMAN! if you've got cash to spare, send some this way instead of blowing it on killing your liver!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread