Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 73 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2009, 08:43 AM   #1081
country flag davis

davis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraxSafina View Post
I mean an article's an article right?!
davis is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-08-2009, 10:05 AM   #1082
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Listen I am not lying, there is an actual artical saying this stuff.. Believe it or not. and yes I do believe it was all a load of b*lshit.. Nobody's seriously gonna believe it. I just thought it might be fun to add a little spice around here, thats all. I mean an artical's an artical right! Whether it is true or false.
yeah, I guess in January I should have posted here info from the same source (life.ru) that italian fans beat Marat, or what about another articles in December about Marat getting married to another singer. Who cares that Marat and that girl were never ever seen together, an artical's an artical right! Or should have posted article last spring sayin that Marat is on Monte Carlo with Kafel looking for a bride. Who cares that at that moment Marat was in USA playing touraments, an artical's an artical right!
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 10:45 AM   #1083
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

Feb 2/09 http://www.kp.ru/daily/24236.5/437122/

He came to the party alone and split with the gf singer with the blue eye shadow around Xmas/New years. You can translate the article on babelfish
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 10:48 AM   #1084
country flag LaraxSafina

LaraxSafina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Listen I am not lying, there is an actual artical saying this stuff.. Believe it or not. and yes I do believe it was all a load of b*lshit.. Nobody's seriously gonna believe it. I just thought it might be fun to add a little spice around here, thats all. I mean an artical's an artical right! Whether it is true or false.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
yeah, I guess in January I should have posted here info from the same source (life.ru) that italian fans beat Marat, or what about another articles in December about Marat getting married to another singer. Who cares that Marat and that girl were never ever seen together, an artical's an artical right! Or should have posted article last spring sayin that Marat is on Monte Carlo with Kafel looking for a bride. Who cares that at that moment Marat was in USA playing touraments, an artical's an artical right!
Yeah I totally agree with you, what You are saying is absolutly true. But reading silly articals about him, is just harmless fun, that shouldn't really be taken seriously.. Because lets face it, about eighty percent of the articals we read about him, probably aren't completely true anyway.
LaraxSafina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 10:51 AM   #1085
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
Feb 2/09 http://www.kp.ru/daily/24236.5/437122/

He came to the party alone and split with the gf singer with the blue eye shadow around Xmas/New years. You can translate the article on babelfish
the news about Marat and Nastya split is nothing more than a rumour just as the "news" about them getting married. The article says that it's a rumour and they ground it on the fact that they spent Russian Xmas holidays apart. They forgot though that Marat couldn't have Xmas holidays at all as he was playing in Australia.
Old 02-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #1086
country flag mer

Quote:
Yeah I totally agree with you, what You are saying is absolutly true. But reading silly articals about him, is just harmless fun, that shouldn't really be taken seriously.. Because lets face it, about eighty percent of the articals we read about him, probably aren't completely true anyway.
ok, if you had add some smiley instead of "I hope it's not true " I would have taken it was a fun. If you meant it as a joke, then sorry for misunderstanding.
Old 02-08-2009, 11:10 AM   #1087
country flag LaraxSafina

LaraxSafina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ok, if you had add some smiley instead of "I hope it's not true " I would have taken it was a fun. If you meant it as a joke, then sorry for misunderstanding.
Thats okay hun.. And yeah I did mean it as a joke, I was just being a little bit over dramatic with the " that's all. Glad our misunderstanding has been sorted out.
LaraxSafina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #1088
country flag Meliana

Meliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond reputeMeliana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the news about Marat and Nastya split is nothing more than a rumour just as the "news" about them getting married. The article says that it's a rumour and they ground it on the fact that they spent Russian Xmas holidays apart. They forgot though that Marat couldn't have Xmas holidays at all as he was playing in Australia.
LMAO! Very creative

Just reminded me of a quote from Justin Timberlake one time where he said that as far as tabloids go if 2 famous people are seen together they're are either going to get married or split up, there is no other option :P
Meliana is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 02:28 PM   #1089
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
At least that article had the decency to say it was a rumor... lol
Old 02-08-2009, 02:48 PM   #1090
country flag mer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meliana View Post
LMAO! Very creative
life.ru has been much more creative. They called Marat's dad and asked him if he knows about Marat's bride. His Dad answers no. So they came up with the article "Safin hides his bride from the parents". Simply brilliant. They could have asked his dad if he knows that Marat's going to become a monk after retirement and then make a similar article.
Old 02-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #1091
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
life.ru has been much more creative. They called Marat's dad and asked him if he knows about Marat's bride. His Dad answers no. So they came up with the article "Safin hides his bride from the parents". Simply brilliant. They could have asked his dad if he knows that Marat's going to become a monk after retirement and then make a similar article.

I'd actually welcome an article like that. makes for a nice change
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 04:35 PM   #1092
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Perhaps Marat was a little low on energy to really challenge Roger.. Ha Ha (Marat is so awesome)

From the Herald Sun today

Do not disturb

Russian ace Marat Safin has been making plenty of new female friends during what is shaping as his last visit to the Australian Open.
Retired Aussie great Mark Woodforde let slip at the Optus Legends cocktail party that it has been an interesting experience having a hotel room next to Safin's during this year's Open.
He told the room that Safin "was working hard both on and off the court".
He revealed each night when he returned to his room he would try to be quiet because, judging by the noises emanating from Safin's suite, the big Russian did not want to be disturbed.

I found this from a few weeks back in main forum, again treating it with a pinch of salt, but if true kinda cements the idea that the singer is now ex. Unless of course she is very forgiving.
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #1093
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post

Unless of course she is very forgiving.

Or a masochist....
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 09:37 PM   #1094
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz-12 View Post

Unless of course she is very forgiving.
Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
Or a masochist....
Or they have an open relationship.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-09-2009, 05:36 PM   #1095
country flag lauki22

lauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond reputelauki22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2009 Piccies Thread!!!

"Carros de FuEgO"
lauki22 is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread