Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 72 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2008, 10:10 PM   #1066
country flag samsal

samsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Back...for now.

I saw in the website of nastya http://blest.blest.ru/ that there is in the russian magazine STAR HIT of november 2008 an article talking about the relationship between Marat and Nastya.

Is there anyone here who can buy it and tell us whad they said???

Thanks by advance.
samsal is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2008, 08:08 AM   #1067
country flag poiree

poiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond reputepoiree has a reputation beyond repute

I've read the article yesterday. There is a mag scan on the site.
my russian isn't good, but I think I understood it quite well. It says that there are two gossips about their relationship. One is that Marat is now interested in Meseda Bagaudinova (singer in group called Via Gra), the other is... well, that Marat and Nastya are engaged, but none of this is confirmed.
poiree is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-13-2008, 08:42 AM   #1068
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

It's not an even an artice, it's just a little note. It says that both gossips are not true. That's it
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-14-2008, 07:02 PM   #1069
country flag samsal

samsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond reputesamsal has a reputation beyond repute

thank u for answers!!!
happy to know these gossips are not true!!!
samsal is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-13-2008, 11:58 AM   #1070
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

oh no!!! marat's taste in trashy women hasnt evolved much...

this one - hump and dump
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2008, 08:50 AM   #1071
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

you're still alive

how are you sweetie?

marat reminds me of this cute moroccan guy i know and it's

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-31-2008, 10:18 PM   #1072
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

Funny, I saw this a while back, didn't think it was worth posting, but, now that I see the article above, I may as well - basically it says that the GF made up the whole 'bracelet' storty ... found the article here: http://www.moscowtimes.ru/arts/2008/11/28/372729.htm

In the Spotlight
This week's big star story is so unsavory that even the most desperate PR person wouldn't make it up.
By Anna Malpas
Published: November 28, 2008
Last week, Komsomolskaya Pravda published a cry for help from one of its journalists. She was complaining about her inbox filling up with press releases from stars' PR people who wheel out ridiculous stories about their clients being robbed or having an affair with "It Girl" Ksenia Sobchak whenever there is a hiatus in tabloid interest.

The KP reporter wrote of wading through acres of accounts about Sergei Zverev being robbed every morning. Apparently this high-cheekboned wonder, who was Alla Pugachyova's hairdresser before taking the pop world by storm, is prone to being burgled whenever he has a video coming out.

Looking back through the tabloids, I found a story this month on the Life.ru web site about Zverev being robbed of his Philippe Patek watch in Novosibirsk. The crime bore a strange resemblance to events in 2006, when pop star Filipp Kirkorov was robbed of his Breguet watch in the same city.

Earlier this year, Zverev was targeted by some pretty odd robbers. Guests stole scissors and shampoo from his salon during a party in September, fans walked off with makeup and a sequined bow tie during a video shoot in June and he was deprived of a suitcase full of G-strings at the Milan airport in May. And the stories that got printed may just be the tip of the press-release iceberg.

All the same, it would be unfair to say Zverev is the only star to use this tactic. This week, singer Nastya Osipova of girl group Blestyashchiye got almost a whole page in Tvoi Den after thieves made off with a diamond-and-emerald bracelet that she said was given to her by tennis player Marat Safin. Pedants might note though that she wasn't wearing the bracelet in the giant photograph, or indeed very much at all.

The reporter picked out other trends, such as fake love affairs between celebrities who need a bit of publicity. She cited R&B singer Timati, who gave Tvoi Den a fake sex video of him and Ksenia Sobchak -- which later turned out to be part of Timati's latest music video.

Another example she gave is pop singer Sergei Lazarev, who is said to be having an affair with television host Lera Kudryavtseva despite his somewhat sexually ambiguous image. Quite coincidentally, they recently started co-presenting a game show where couples win a wedding. Oh, and they're also skating together in the television show "Starry Ice."

These romances are "sewn with white threads," the reporter said, meaning that they're obvious fakes. But the editor of KP seems to disagree, as on Wednesday the paper ran a big story headlined "First Kiss" on Lazarev and Kudryavtseva. The web site even ran a video of them embracing and kissing after a skating performance.

This week's big star story is so unsavory that even the most desperate PR person wouldn't make it up. Rock singer Zemfira went shopping at a late-night supermarket in Moscow and somehow began arguing with a store employee who ended up punching her in the eye, Tvoi Den reported.

The Uzbek employee told Tvoi Den that Zemfira "insulted me and my people." The paper also printed a quote from him saying the singer hit him first.

Zemfira has now gone so far as to print an appropriately rock 'n' roll statement on her official web site saying she was hit in the eye by "an 18-year-old bastard, it doesn't matter what his nationality is." She also posted an audio file from the store's manager saying the employee hit her and not the other way round.
Old 01-01-2009, 12:01 PM   #1073
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

What the ...?

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 PM   #1074
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-22-2009, 12:30 PM   #1075
country flag Kiara

Kiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond reputeKiara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post
you're still alive

how are you sweetie?

marat reminds me of this cute moroccan guy i know and it's
AND YOU'RE STILL ALIVE!!!!

I had a lil problem with logging into my account, i thought i had been banned
Kiara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2009, 08:09 AM   #1076
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

How could someone ban you! Glad to know you can still get in here.

Will you be able to see our man this season? I will go to RG again. Hopefully I will get to see some of him and no rain...

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 01-25-2009, 10:03 PM   #1077
country flag :Zaz:

:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute:Zaz: has a reputation beyond repute

Hallo!
Long time reader, first time poster.

I am relatively new to all things Safin, since Queens last year to be precise, and have enjoyed all your twitterings, speculations and reports. Nice to be among 'friends' as it were. Pleasure to meet you all.

I was just wondering (and I know speculations about his private life are strictly monitored) whether he dates mostly Russian ladies, apart from Silvia I know of no others.

Maybe its wishful thinking on my part!!!
:Zaz: is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-07-2009, 10:49 PM   #1078
country flag LaraxSafina

LaraxSafina is on a distinguished road
Default Re: News & Articles - Yeti Premonitions

I just found a news artical saying about Marat getting married.. And he's hiding it from his parents. Sorry I tried linking it, but it doesn't work. Just try googling Marat Safin bride, and it will come up. (God I hope it's not true..
LaraxSafina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 06:57 AM   #1079
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaraxSafina View Post
I just found a news artical saying about Marat getting married.. And he's hiding it from his parents. Sorry I tried linking it, but it doesn't work. Just try googling Marat Safin bride, and it will come up. (God I hope it's not true..
:retard:
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 02-08-2009, 07:30 AM   #1080
country flag LaraxSafina

LaraxSafina is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
:retard:
Listen I am not lying, there is an actual artical saying this stuff.. Believe it or not. and yes I do believe it was all a load of b*lshit.. Nobody's seriously gonna believe it. I just thought it might be fun to add a little spice around here, thats all. I mean an artical's an artical right! Whether it is true or false.

Last edited by LaraxSafina : 02-08-2009 at 09:17 AM.
LaraxSafina is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread