Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 67 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 01:37 PM   #991
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2008 Pictures thread!

Marat looks like he just rolled out of bed in the dinner table pic, at last Natasya made an effort.

Quote:
its from spletnik.ru a gossip site owned by Dasha Zhukova
that made me lol
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2008, 02:16 PM   #992
country flag yarina

yarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond reputeyarina has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
http://orenburg.kp.ru/daily/24175.5/386319/

MORE CUDDLING HIS GF at the END!! WEll, strangling her.

does he have a throat obsession?
It doesn't look so comfortable for her.

She looks a lot like Korikova in this.
you are the absolute paparazzi Thanks for the vid! Dinara looked really nice, and of course I again like Marat and Nastya. That last image - with his (twisted?) hand photoshopped out - is quite nice. (I think her neck was hurting, so maybe he was trying to do smth about it)
yarina is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 02:21 PM   #993
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: All the videos and audios of MaRaT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yarina View Post
you are the absolute paparazzi Thanks for the vid! Dinara looked really nice, and of course I again like Marat and Nastya. That last image - with his (twisted?) hand photoshopped out - is quite nice. (I think her neck was hurting, so maybe he was trying to do smth about it)
No I have a work that's boring me to death and my boss is out

I'm telling you, there's something with the neck thing.
He injures his neck, his hand on her neck in this video AND in the practice video.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 04:36 PM   #994
country flag flower14

flower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond reputeflower14 has a reputation beyond repute

Marat's girl looks like the woman from the show 'My name is Earl"

sorry sorry

LOVE

MARAT SAFIN

PS: Its a self torcher and not good for health.

BUT......

It is so worth it
flower14 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 05:41 PM   #995

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

http://paparazzi.ru/blogs/posts/44935.html

MORE AND MORE!!!

Old 10-06-2008, 05:52 PM   #996
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Sweat patches, granny floral dress not a good night for fashion!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #997

he looks drunk, doesn't he?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #998
country flag jdenelle

jdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond reputejdenelle has a reputation beyond repute

drunk and dis-interested
jdenelle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 06:41 PM   #999

she looks as if she was pleading for air. she's henceforth forced to spend the night in his sweaty armpit.

Last edited by PennyThePossum : 10-06-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:52 PM   #1000
country flag nisha

no he doesnt look drunk, just very hot and sweaty.

Last edited by PennyThePossum : 10-06-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:55 PM   #1001

what do you guys think she's indicating with her fingers?

Maybe she just checked and that's why he's sweaty.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:58 PM   #1002
country flag oliviasmith

oliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

oliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:48 PM   #1003
country flag davis

davis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond reputedavis has a reputation beyond repute

Those photos just show you that angles are everything (and paparazzi love the unflattering ones ).

While in this shot he looks like the "Strangler of Moscow" with his latest victim...

...the same pose looks quite intimate and somehow cute here:

So whatever. I hope they had a good evening (she surely had warm feet - sorry, couldn't stop myself )

Last edited by PennyThePossum : 10-06-2008 at 11:20 PM.
davis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-06-2008, 08:52 PM   #1004

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Those photos just show you that angles are everything (and paparazzi love the unflattering ones ).

While in this shot he looks like the "Strangler of Moscow" with his latest victim...

...the same pose looks quite intimate and somehow cute here:

So whatever. I hope they had a good evening (she surely had warm feet - sorry, couldn't stop myself )
I think he looks like the strangler in both.
She looks uncomfy in both too.
WHATEVER!
OBVIOUSLY they are a couple.

Last edited by PennyThePossum : 10-06-2008 at 11:20 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #1005
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

They look very well together, I like it I think she's a very creative lady, her outfit is kinda crazy but i don't think it's bad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.

Last edited by Deea : 10-06-2008 at 09:27 PM.
Deea is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread