Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 61 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 09:22 PM   #901
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalenka View Post
I am also shocked of her "lookalike", but she seems to be very popular in moscow ( she is a sinder ( like his ex-gf Alena Selezneva), she is singing in a girlgroup and she is an actress!

Mmhhhh....but I don´t know if she really is his gf......but don´t forget......Marat is a russian men....and most of russian men loves "make up beauties"! Russia has other prioritys about the looking of girls....you can´t compare with european or american women!
For me she looks a bit like Elena Korikova ( Korikova looks a bit better IMO)!
Maybe she looks like the "girl " from Cinci! LOL

I´ve never saw that Marat was kissing a girl ( who is/was) not his gf, so why should he kiss her like that!????
Is it a fake for the paparazzi? Does she needs publicity? I don´t think so....let´s wait and see!
I am sure we will see her again!!

Hope that is not the end of his tennis career?! I have the bad feeling that he is more and more desinterested in tennis!!!

I see i missed a lot!

The vid is shocking

It happens to me the same of Jalenka: it's the firs time i see Marat kissing a girl in public (apart from Silvia of course. That is a lil bit strange and makes me think but as i said before that kiss is not a kiss of a man who is really falling in love, imho, the eyes!! the eyes!! Mrs. Tommy realized the same detail.

BTW, if the girl has studied law and knows spanish she has not made the most of it.
nowadays, mooooooost of people are able to have a degree.
IMHO intelligence and having a degree are differents things
Nothing to do one with other. I can assure you
Tartarita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2008, 09:39 PM   #902
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
I'm still blocked on the wave
Like she was royalty or something

Last edited by nisha : 09-13-2008 at 10:57 PM.
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 09:42 PM   #903
country flag oliviasmith

oliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

who was she waving to? what was the whole event about really, i'm confused. were they being honored for something?
oliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #904
country flag maratsmaiden

maratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond reputemaratsmaiden has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, the wave was pretty freakin' ridiculous, lol. I figure she's waving to either press or someone she knows. Seems that they were at a movie premier for some film about, of all things, Hitler. I don't know that they 'honor' her version of "music"

And I agree with many of the assessments stated before, he said something that looked offensive, she looked at him like, "did u really just say that?" and he laughed and kissed to appease her... and he totally had his eyes open, and had gum in his mouth, lol.
Old 09-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #905
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

^^^ from what i gathered they were at a film premiere (sp?)
Old 09-13-2008, 11:04 PM   #906
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
were they being honored for something?
yeah...they were named "couple of the year"
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 06:45 AM   #907
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

she's a boring version of Korikova. Without the sparks.
check out this video. i think all of the other girls have more charme and spirit than she has. she's a boring Nanny Fine type. She's "Barbie-Matron".

http://www.blest.ru/video/clips/sqhe...dnoklassnicy_/

compare to Korikova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6aHq4AIHg

They look the same age though (Korikova being 14 years older...lol).

The Korikova song is lightyears better too.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 07:01 AM   #908
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

again i analayze: she and her friend (the one who some sources say is Marat's other girlfriend), is on the phone, then they see someone they know and wave to them. I believe her princess wave might be exaggerated on purpose.
don't underestimate barbie!
man. she is so proud he's kissing her in public.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 08:26 AM   #909
country flag oliviasmith

oliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

is that woman pictured with him on getty images at some jewelry event in london (june 12)elena as well?
oliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 10:29 AM   #910
country flag nisha

no that lady looks english and they identified her as someone else.
Old 09-14-2008, 01:41 PM   #911
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
she's a boring version of Korikova. Without the sparks.
check out this video. i think all of the other girls have more charme and spirit than she has. she's a boring Nanny Fine type. She's "Barbie-Matron".

http://www.blest.ru/video/clips/sqhe...dnoklassnicy_/

compare to Korikova
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rg6aHq4AIHg

They look the same age though (Korikova being 14 years older...lol).

The Korikova song is lightyears better too.
Thanks for the videos MRS 007

Of course Kori has BUZZlightyeras better than the flavourless and insipid and unflaired new girl.

I do not know what Marat has seen in her (apart from his two airbags)
Tartarita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 02:03 PM   #912
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello all ! I'm new to this forum, wildly keen on all things SAFIN and thought I'd step forward with something of dubious usefulness for my first post here.

If you mean the black-clad blonde woman whose waist Marat is clasping, her name is Anastasia Ragozina. No idea who she is or what she does, but the photo of her and Marat was taken in London at a collection launch party of jeweller Stephen Webster, whose partner in the business happens to be Russian.

I came across their picture literally last week in my GP's waiting room, while flicking through an old copy of UK Hello! magazine.
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 02:12 PM   #913
country flag nisha

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeytattoo View Post
Hello all ! I'm new to this forum, wildly keen on all things SAFIN and thought I'd step forward with something of dubious usefulness for my first post here.

If you mean the black-clad blonde woman whose waist Marat is clasping, her name is Anastasia Ragozina. No idea who she is or what she does, but the photo of her and Marat was taken in London at a collection launch party of jeweller Stephen Webster, whose partner in the business happens to be Russian.

I came across their picture literally last week in my GP's waiting room, while flicking through an old copy of UK Hello! magazine.
ahh thanks for that, i thought she was an english lady. Marat always attends this party, he went with Dasha a couple of years ago.
Old 09-14-2008, 02:28 PM   #914
country flag monkey247

monkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond reputemonkey247 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
ahh thanks for that, i thought she was an english lady. Marat always attends this party, he went with Dasha a couple of years ago.
Hang on a sec, have just discovered via a Tass website that Anastasia Ragozina herself is the co-owner of the Stephen Webster boutique.

http://www.intactimages.ro/fotoweb/E...imeAsc&search=
monkey247 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-14-2008, 03:07 PM   #915
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
oh please...if she had brain she would have become popular through other ways...she is how she is,many women in the showbiz are like her(unfortunatly)
LOL are you serious? yes, poor girl, she's just like many other women in showbiz, what a sad fate. If she doesn't have any talent brain doesn't help much. This group is very popular in Russia and for a girl who sings in it (there have been many of them in the last 10 years or so) it's a sure ticket to a good life and a very good chance for good further career after they leave the group.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread