Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 60 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 04:10 PM   #886
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
the eyes the eyes! yepp! he's looking somewhere else.
you and i are always of the same opinion. girl i totally like you!
we were saying the same things at the same time
Tartarita is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #887
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarita View Post
I agree with you. But the girl must be a bit short of mind cause takes her a little to catch what Marat has said. See it again! hahaha
lol! i don't think she's short of mind. i saw an interview of her in russian. she doesn't strike me as stupid. she seems intelligent. But she lacks the fire. I thought. Contrary to Jalenka I'm into girls. She's somebody who's trying very very hard and wants to make it far.
I can't see her hanging around in the gyms and player lounges of places like cincy where nobody cares about her. And where nobody takes photographs.
i don't think she is the cincy girl anyway. that one was supposed to be very skinny. and american i think. she's not.

in the video i think she can't really believe what he said. maybe it was really rude.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 04:19 PM   #888
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol! i don't think she's short of mind. i saw an interview of her in russian. she doesn't strike me as stupid. she seems intelligent. But she lacks the fire. I thought. Contrary to Jalenka I'm into girls. She's somebody who's trying very very hard and wants to make it far.
I can't see her hanging around in the gyms and player lounges of places like cincinatti where nobody cares about her. And where nobody takes photographs.

in the video i think she can't really believe what he said. maybe it was really rude.
do u mean marat syas somthing rude about her or he says something rude in general?
Perhaps she does not the same sense of humor that marat.
men always use to be, or sometimes have a rude sense of humor that i find funny. marat is very sharp and i guess so his sense of humor can be sometimes. the girl that be with marat must be intelligent enough to know that
Old 09-13-2008, 04:26 PM   #889

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

i thought something rude about the entire thing. or something really gross. maybe something about her. don't know. but you're right it seems she doesn't get it and he's like "don't worry, nevermind"
i like the guy next to him best who's hiding his face.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:37 PM   #890
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
has he ever dated a real blonde? all his blondes were fake blondes i think. so in the end he only dates brunettes.

i don't think the kiss was so sweet. to me seems he says something rude or mean or cynical. she's looking at him like "did you just say that..????" he's laughing at his own joke like "no no no. i was only joking. nevermind" and pacifies her because she's really asking for it like "you have to give me a kiss as an apology (smile smile)". he's not even closing his eyes but looks somewhere else while he's kissing her. he doesn't want his late night fun spoiled.
look at it again, people, you'll find i'm right.
wow.you are a mind/lips reader
Look at how she waves,like she would say hello to her fans
are we horrible if we bet on how much this relationship will last?I'd say till the end of Davis Cup
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 04:43 PM   #891
country flag oliviasmith

oliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond reputeoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

mrs tommy haas, you are hilarious?

have they been together for a while? this would be the third blonde i've seen him pictured with this year.

i think he and kirilenko would make a cute couple.
oliviasmith is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #892

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
are we horrible if we bet on how much this relationship will last?I'd say till the end of Davis Cup
no. i'm a bored internet addict. something just struck me as wrong with the scene. chewing gums, energy drinks, kiss with eyes open.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:48 PM   #893

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
mrs tommy haas, you are hilarious?

have they been together for a while? this would be the third blonde i've seen him pictured with this year.

i think he and kirilenko would make a cute couple.
the article (tabloid alert) said they met almost a year ago and they liked each other at first sight.
since he was seen with a lot of girls in the past year i find that hard to believe.
there was this stunning brunette from monte carlo and paris and bastad. so she must've been his gf too until july.
the other article said that he's having an affair with the two blondes at the same time.
i don't know which tabloid is more reliable.
Old 09-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #894
country flag lolyriality

lolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond reputelolyriality has a reputation beyond repute

Marat has walked the girl in his suitcase during this time. Only it allowed her to go out of the suitcase in the night...hahahaha
Old 09-13-2008, 06:04 PM   #895
country flag wentme

wentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarita View Post
AMEN

i do not want to be pesimistic but i think that it is latewentme. marat is living into a superficial and gross life. difficult to get out of that life style.
here here. unfortunately it does look like he;s going down the wrong path as far as the end result. he's obviously compensating for something but i dont understand what. maybe he has issues from being dumped in spain at such a young age by his parents lol.
wentme is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 06:12 PM   #896
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana_rom View Post
do not push me Diana to say rude things please please pleasse

Definetely this trhead is the funniest! mainly whe the girl marat goes with does not deserve much respect. If the woman were stilish, smart and not gross we will be much kinder with her for suer

Last edited by Tartarita : 09-13-2008 at 06:41 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:17 PM   #897
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by wentme View Post
here here. unfortunately it does look like he;s going down the wrong path as far as the end result. he's obviously compensating for something but i dont understand what. maybe he has issues from being dumped in spain at such a young age by his parents lol.
who knows wentme. It's difficult to analize but he is spoiling his life. You say don't understand, neither me. a normal girl/woman in this world can't understand this
he has chosen the wrong way imo. the wrong way goes you to bad things imho. marat's life is depressing

Last edited by Tartarita : 09-13-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 09-13-2008, 06:40 PM   #898
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
no. i'm a bored internet addict. something just struck me as wrong with the scene. chewing gums, energy drinks, kiss with eyes open.
imho you have read perfectly the scene.

I usually do the same when i see people in the street, in a bar, with my friends. And usually i am right!
I think Mrs. Tommy is right in his interpretation.
Old 09-13-2008, 07:45 PM   #899
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
has he ever dated a real blonde? all his blondes were fake blondes i think. so in the end he only dates brunettes.

i don't think the kiss was so sweet. to me seems he says something rude or mean or cynical. she's looking at him like "did you just say that..????" he's laughing at his own joke like "no no no. i was only joking. nevermind" and pacifies her because she's really asking for it like "you have to give me a kiss as an apology (smile smile)". he's not even closing his eyes but looks somewhere else while he's kissing her. he doesn't want his late night fun spoiled.
look at it again, people, you'll find i'm right.
i see what your saying, it does appear like that. it seems he said something and quickly backtracked. im just in love with the face marat pulled ("the im only kidding, sweetheart" look he gave!!! )

yep that guy covering his face with the cd is hilarious and the girl behind marat taking a picture of them kissing is even more hilarious.
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 08:14 PM   #900
country flag Diana_rom

Diana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond reputeDiana_rom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
yep that guy covering his face with the cd is hilarious and the girl behind marat taking a picture of them kissing is even more hilarious.
I'm still blocked on the wave
girls,why would you like him with a nice girl?do we want him to get married?he is too young for that..and it would steal our chances to be in that blonds placenow,we wouldn't like that,no?
Diana_rom is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread