Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 59 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2008, 09:37 AM   #871
country flag Burrow

Burrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond reputeBurrow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
its her, she looks normal, i now understand the cake make up.

but i have to say again that "Kiss" was very sweet and tender, makes me think it could be serious, but then again maybe thats how Marat kisses which makes me even more envious (i want some )
She looks like she has a pretty fat face actually, I don't know why he always ends up with average looking people like that dark haired one he was with for a while.

Sweet and tender? with all the cameras on them and he thought he would slip his tongue in her mouth in front of lots of people, uh...I disagree.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
I knew I was going to regret, reading inside.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
Weren't you just pestering another guy about his grammar, not so long ago?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnotize View Post
And your problem with my grammar is?
Burrow is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-13-2008, 10:38 AM   #872
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Dasha is pretty, until she opens her mouth ^^^
this blonde looks like that other older blonde he was dating in 06
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 11:29 AM   #873
country flag Damita
Burned-out Safin fan

Damita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond reputeDamita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by davis View Post
Jeez. Marat is having some adult fun. Good for him. That doesn't mean that

a. the Blonde is his girl-friend (well, always a question of definition I guess ) or
b. that he's not training hard to get back into (tennis) shape.

Sex and practice don't exclude each other, and a day actually has 24 hours - he has time for both I would think. Believing what a tabloid writes is dangerous and should best be avoided, BTW...

Anyways, who knows: Maybe she's really cute under all that make-up...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
well that' one part of the paparazzi.
the other part says he's doing her and her blonde friend at the same time.
http://www.eg.ru/daily/sports/11032/
Such a busy man

Quote:
Originally Posted by maratski View Post
My fave thread is alive again

never in doubt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burrow View Post
She looks like she has a pretty fat face actually, I don't know why he always ends up with average looking people like that dark haired one he was with for a while.

Sweet and tender? with all the cameras on them and he thought he would slip his tongue in her mouth in front of lots of people, uh...I disagree.
To keep the hope of some delusional fans alive?

My Tennis Pics updated after Roland Garros 2009 - 8 new albums
Damita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 11:48 AM   #874
country flag invincibile_adi

invincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond reputeinvincibile_adi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damita View Post
To keep the hope of some delusional fans alive?
invincibile_adi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 12:43 PM   #875
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My fave thread is alive again

hahahahaha the best post i've read in the history of menstennisforums!!
Tartarita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 02:37 PM   #876
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarita View Post
hahahahaha the best post i've read in the history of menstennisforums!!

The best post I've read in all the years I'm here

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #877
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalenka View Post
Yes nisha...I wrote that before....she looks like Elena Korikova ( the actress)!! Absolutely.....so there´s nothing like, he is just dating types like Dasha and Silvia etc. This girl is also his type....you see?!!
Not my type! Hahah I mean I am not interested in women, but we as women compare our outlook with other girls outlook!
Blondes for flirty, brunettes for dating.
Marat do not want to get his mind confused so he helps his mind separating very good his preferences.
Old 09-13-2008, 03:48 PM   #878
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
The best post I've read in all the years I'm here
sure??? nahh, the best post is yours!! i'm still laughing!
Old 09-13-2008, 03:49 PM   #879
country flag wentme

wentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond reputewentme has a reputation beyond repute

lol this boy of ours needs to stop tryin to get short term quick hits and look for someone classy and someone he can settle down with.
wentme is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #880
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
its her, she looks normal, i now understand the cake make up.

but i have to say again that "Kiss" was very sweet and tender, makes me think it could be serious, but then again maybe thats how Marat kisses which makes me even more envious (i want some )
I do not see that kiss neither sweet nor tender. He is kissing with open eyes...uhm that's a bad signal!! hahaha

And about her: too much silicone confused me and don't let me think well.

Marat sweetie you go bad to worse
Old 09-13-2008, 03:58 PM   #881
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by wentme View Post
lol this boy of ours needs to stop tryin to get short term quick hits and look for someone classy and someone he can settle down with.
AMEN

i do not want to be pesimistic but i think that it is latewentme. marat is living into a superficial and gross life. difficult to get out of that life style.
Old 09-13-2008, 04:01 PM   #882
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

has he ever dated a real blonde? all his blondes were fake blondes i think. so in the end he only dates brunettes.

i don't think the kiss was so sweet. to me seems he says something rude or mean or cynical. she's looking at him like "did you just say that..????" he's laughing at his own joke like "no no no. i was only joking. nevermind" and pacifies her because she's really asking for it like "you have to give me a kiss as an apology (smile smile)". he's not even closing his eyes but looks somewhere else while he's kissing her. he doesn't want his late night fun spoiled.
look at it again, people, you'll find i'm right.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 04:02 PM   #883
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tartarita View Post
I do not see that kiss neither sweet nor tender. He is kissing with open eyes...uhm that's a bad signal!! hahaha

And about her: too much silicone confused me and don't let me think well.

Marat sweetie you go bad to worse
the eyes the eyes! yepp! he's looking somewhere else.
you and i are always of the same opinion. girl i totally like you!
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-13-2008, 04:05 PM   #884
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
has he ever dated a real blonde? all his blondes were fake blondes i think. so in the end he only dates brunettes.

i don't think the kiss was so sweet. to me seems he says something rude or mean or cynical. she's looking at him like "did you just say that..????" he's laughing at his own joke like "no no no. i was only joking. nevermind" and pacifies her because she's really asking for it like "you have to give me a kiss as an apology (smile smile)". he's not even closing his eyes but looks somewhere else while he's kissing her. he doesn't want his late night fun spoiled.
look at it again, people, you'll find i'm right.

I agree with you. But the girl must be a bit short of mind cause takes her a little to catch what Marat has said. See it again! hahaha
Old 09-13-2008, 04:07 PM   #885
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
the eyes the eyes! yepp! he's looking somewhere else.
you and i are always of the same opinion. girl i totally like you!
we are soul marates! hahaha

How fun today!
Closed Thread