Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 55 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2008, 08:01 PM   #811
country flag luxsword

luxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond reputeluxsword has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Anyone's seen Gumy's wife, btw ?

(Romeo and Juliet, II.ii)
Comic relief >>> http://english.bouletcorp.com/
luxsword is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2008, 08:06 PM   #812
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
I thought they had a newborn baby.. I guess she'd rather spend time at home with the little one than sit in the stands
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2008, 09:08 PM   #813
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Well i agree with you guys, she looks nothing like the description of the Cincy girl, she looks pleasant.
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2008, 11:33 PM   #814
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolness View Post
Gotcha !!!

Hope no one minds my appearance in your thread, but I had heard about this mystery blonde that was at a lot of the matches in LA and this is the first place that had a photo of her. Anyway, mystery solved, the woman in this photo looks like a relative of the tournament director. She is not a public figure, so I don't want to give her full name, but she is at the LA tournament every year, she has practically grown up there. She is a sweet young lady, but she does not date any tennis players.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8

Last edited by Fee : 08-10-2008 at 01:59 AM.
Fee is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:14 AM   #815
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Hope no one minds my appearance in your thread, but I had heard about this mystery blonde that was at a lot of the matches in LA and this is the first place that had a photo of her. Anyway, mystery solved, the woman in this photo looks like a relative of the tournament director. She is not a public figure, so I don't want to give her full name, but she is at the LA tournament every year, she has practically grown up there. She is a sweet young lady, but she does not date any tennis players.
So basically what you are saying is this b*tch and Marat are married? How dare he cheat on me all of us?
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 03:57 AM   #816
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

nice to see you back here marie
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 08:41 AM   #817
country flag nisha

nisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond reputenisha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not at all
thanks for that.
nisha is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 01:58 PM   #818
country flag clandis

clandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond reputeclandis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I saw her at Cincinnati last year. Tall brunette, they were holding hands. Looked nice.
clandis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #819
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This photo was not taken in Cincy and I dont think she is Igor's wife
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbaybay View Post
No no, it was in LA....Safin/Kunitsyn Doubles match against Isner secound round. Igor's wife was sitting next to her!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vbaybay View Post
Lol....she was sitting between Safin's coach and Kunitsyn's wife.
Quote:
From the source:
"The man wearing red in the photo is Hernan Gumy, Marat's coach. Sitting next to him the entire time was this lovely uber-blonde. She could be Marat's first cousin, spiritual adviser or publicist, but I was getting definite girlfriend vibes off of her. She was clapping, cheering and sitting at attention more than anyone else in the entourage. Let's look for her at the U.S. Open."

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisha View Post
Well i agree with you guys, she looks nothing like the description of the Cincy girl, she looks pleasant.
Quote:

Tartarita is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #820
country flag rosespower

rosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond reputerosespower has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I want to watch tennis for free too

I would love to see that!
rosespower is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 02:51 AM   #821
country flag Curls

Curls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond reputeCurls has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE THIS THREAD

==========================================

Don't cry because it's over ...
be happy because it happened.

Curls is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-11-2008, 11:57 AM   #822
country flag Tartarita

Tartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond reputeTartarita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curls View Post
I LOVE THIS THREAD
hahaha can't hold it!!
Old 08-17-2008, 05:44 PM   #823
country flag myrt

myrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond reputemyrt has a reputation beyond repute

Hey all....I saw "the girl" in Cincy twice and this is definitely not the girl. This looks like a very petite girl and the girl in Cincy was model tall. Lots of other differences also which I won't go into.
myrt is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-18-2008, 11:07 AM   #824
country flag Tartarita

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrt View Post
Hey all....I saw "the girl" in Cincy twice and this is definitely not the girl. This looks like a very petite girl and the girl in Cincy was model tall. Lots of other differences also which I won't go into.
I even know who was the "girl" in Cincy. I a mtotally lost Any pic of her, please?
Old 08-18-2008, 05:09 PM   #825
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

nobody. only a hooker. so they say.
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread