Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 54 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2008, 06:42 AM   #796
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Girlfriend? None that we know of...try the next street

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
can we move on to the next street now? Thanks.
party-pooper

*pokes*
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-09-2008, 04:09 PM   #797
country flag coolness

coolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond repute

Gotcha !!!

coolness is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2008, 04:21 PM   #798
country flag Jalenka

Jalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolness View Post
Gotcha !!!

Is that Igors wife? Or is that the girl who was with Marat in Cinci? She don´t look unnatural! No plastic surgery,in my oppinion! Just the hair is platin-blonde! But she is not ugly and don´t look unfriendly or nasty!She looks friendly and nice!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #799
country flag vbaybay

vbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gotcha !!!

I agree!! I don't think thats who they were talking about from Cincy....This girl is pretty and yes looks very sweet....seen her walking around with the Kunitsyns...if so I approve Marat=)
vbaybay is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #800
country flag coolness

coolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond reputecoolness has a reputation beyond repute

This photo was not taken in Cincy and I dont think she is Igor's wife
Old 08-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #801
country flag vbaybay

vbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond reputevbaybay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This photo was not taken in Cincy and I dont think she is Igor's wife
No no, it was in LA....Safin/Kunitsyn Doubles match against Isner secound round. Igor's wife was sitting next to her!!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:31 PM   #802
country flag Mrs Tommy Haas

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

there are thousands of people standing there. i'm sorry, now every woman who stands next to hernan is marat's boyfriend, sorry, girlfriend?
Mrs Tommy Haas is offline View My Blog!  
Old 08-09-2008, 04:33 PM   #803

Mrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond reputeMrs Tommy Haas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbaybay View Post
No no, it was in LA....Safin/Kunitsyn Doubles match against Isner secound round. Igor's wife was sitting next to her!!
then i guess she's maybe a friend of kunitsyn's wife! shocker
the kunitsyns live in california so maybe they know people there!!! OMG! i'm sure marat and this girl are now an item, since last week he was with another woman in cincy. she doesn't even wear a badge.
by now i understand why people who've been on this board for a long time are tired of the subject. even I am!!!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #804
country flag vbaybay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs Tommy Haas View Post
then i guess she's maybe a friend of kunitsyn's wife! shocker
Lol....she was sitting between Safin's coach and Kunitsyn's wife.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #805
country flag coolness

Quote:
there are thousands of people standing there. i'm sorry, now every woman who stands next to hernan is marat's boyfriend, sorry, girlfriend?
From the source:
"The man wearing red in the photo is Hernan Gumy, Marat's coach. Sitting next to him the entire time was this lovely uber-blonde. She could be Marat's first cousin, spiritual adviser or publicist, but I was getting definite girlfriend vibes off of her. She was clapping, cheering and sitting at attention more than anyone else in the entourage. Let's look for her at the U.S. Open."

Old 08-09-2008, 04:38 PM   #806

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbaybay View Post
Lol....she was sitting between Safin's coach and Kunitsyn's wife.
you're obviously new here.
Old 08-09-2008, 04:45 PM   #807
country flag Jalenka

Jalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond reputeJalenka has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorry, I don´t want to start here anything! I just want to say, that if she was the girl from Cinci, that she is not that kind of women who was described here before! Sorry! So...she is NOT the GIRL from CINCI!!
Let´s wait and see!
No matter what: I like this girl, she looks really nice and lovely!!
Old 08-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #808

i wouldn't call that an uberblond. was she at the singles match too?
he can't have a new girlfriend every three days - please consider. and i didn't say "woman", i said "girlfriend". of course he can have a new woman every three days.

Last edited by Mrs Tommy Haas : 08-09-2008 at 05:11 PM.
Old 08-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #809
country flag Jalenka

Quote:
i wouldn't call that an uberblond. was she at the singles match too?
he can't have a new girlfriend every three days - please consider. and i didn't say "woman", i said "girlfriend". of course he can have a new woman every three days.
he can have every day another girl, if he wants to! Hahah
But I agree with you Mrs. Tommy Haas! There were to many different girls/women in the past half year!
Old 08-09-2008, 06:09 PM   #810
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
From the source:
"The man wearing red in the photo is Hernan Gumy, Marat's coach. Sitting next to him the entire time was this lovely uber-blonde. She could be Marat's first cousin, spiritual adviser or publicist, but I was getting definite girlfriend vibes off of her. She was clapping, cheering and sitting at attention more than anyone else in the entourage. Let's look for her at the U.S. Open."

So the girl was sitting with Kynitsyn wife on doubles match cheering for the team and this automatically makes her Marat's gf?
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread