Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 36 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 03-17-2007, 07:48 AM   #526
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
He said something like, "You count me as a manufacturer? If I need a child, my love will give birth to it."

I can just imagine you..."What is Athene doing in the gf thread? " *click* "Ah, of course, she's talking about Sasha and ducky. Why, after all, would she be talking about girlfriends? "
PRECISELY! -And a great relief to know you were not distracted from the important matters of MArat's emotional well-being- I am of the opinion that his legendary reputation for shagging 'models' is probably only partly true, and that he deliberately keeps his meaningful relationships private - in the same way that the 'blondetourage' distracted the journos for most of the AO in 05 (and was still mentioned 2 years later!) - we all know how the press loves a simple metaphor - the occassional appearance of the latest bit of stuff from the production line keeps everyone guessing!!!!(Quack quack quack......)
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-17-2007, 11:23 AM   #527
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
What was his responce to the "sperm-donor-question"?
Purely out of scientific interest of course.
And what exactly is your "scientific" interest, Dr. Diederen?
Old 03-17-2007, 02:53 PM   #528
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by inez View Post
PRECISELY! -And a great relief to know you were not distracted from the important matters of MArat's emotional well-being- I am of the opinion that his legendary reputation for shagging 'models' is probably only partly true, and that he deliberately keeps his meaningful relationships private - in the same way that the 'blondetourage' distracted the journos for most of the AO in 05 (and was still mentioned 2 years later!) - we all know how the press loves a simple metaphor - the occassional appearance of the latest bit of stuff from the production line keeps everyone guessing!!!!(Quack quack quack......)
The blondentourage was in 2002 In 2005 it was still Dasha...

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2007, 02:57 PM   #529
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
that's you and it'd be nice if everyone thought that way some people like to torture themselves by reading it anyway even if it disturbs them.
I don't torture myself but I still like to read all the gossip (yeah, I sat a little bit straighter in my chair when I heard the announcement of "the most expensive divorce ever" on the news.. so what)

Anyway I'm not gonna comment on it further I made my point somewhere in this thread/forum.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2007, 10:26 PM   #530
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy Mora View Post
And what exactly is your "scientific" interest, Dr. Diederen?
M. Diederen MD thank you
mir is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-17-2007, 10:46 PM   #531
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
M. Diederen MD thank you
Cool, just stay away from MY House (I know you're into older guys)!
Old 03-18-2007, 03:53 AM   #532
country flag inez

inez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond reputeinez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
The blondentourage was in 2002 In 2005 it was still Dasha...
Hi Carroll - believe me, the blondetourage got plenty of "exposure" in 2005 at the AO - I was there - but that is EXACTLY my point - MArat was photographed with Dasha by the Herald Sun after he won the tiltle, and they celebrated quietly out of the media eye with his team - but it did not stop the media constantly reporting on the blondes in the box - I even remember one report suggestng that late in the evening after the final he was seen wandering off with some blonde whose description (by the reporter concerned) would befit the classiest of transvestites!!!!! Marat was quite happy for all the talk to go on because it deflected attention from his REAL relationships - at the time, Dasha!!
inez is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 09:02 AM   #533
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

speaking of transvestites. i think i saw one today. sitting in Long John Silvers, taking photos
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 10:57 AM   #534

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

Just for the record , transvestites are just people like anyone else. In the clinic I'm staying at there is a he in the process of becoming a she and she's incredibly sweet.. you can just see that this person was destined to be a woman and the psychological damage from the life 'before' and the process itself is just huge..

just wanted to let y'all know
Old 03-18-2007, 11:55 AM   #535
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Ulla is in the clinic?
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 11:56 AM   #536
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

of course they're just people. i was just a bit that he/she was taking photos in a fast food restaurant
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 12:04 PM   #537

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Ulla is in the clinic?
Yup, I decided I want to be a MAN

I'm getting treatment and therapy for my depression, Masha.. it's an open clinic for depression and disorders that have to do with mood (like manic depression, borderline, anxiety disorder) and I've been there for 5 months now. I'm there during the week and I come home on Saturday and Sunday.
Old 03-18-2007, 12:16 PM   #538
country flag chiyako

chiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond reputechiyako has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
I'm getting treatment and therapy for my depression, Masha.. it's an open clinic for depression and disorders that have to do with mood (like manic depression, borderline, anxiety disorder) and I've been there for 5 months now. I'm there during the week and I come home on Saturday and Sunday.
I didn't know about that,Ulla. I hope the treatment is doing good and that you get well as soon as possible! Is there anything we can do for you?

ps.sorry for not being able to use bette words!

"I still have to give back to tennis, for what tennis gave to me!" - MARAT

FORZA AZZURRI!!! Everywhere...Anyhwere I'm with you!
chiyako is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 12:34 PM   #539
country flag MariaV

MariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond reputeMariaV has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, dear Ulla!
I hope you'll be fine soon.
MariaV is offline View My Blog!  
Old 03-18-2007, 12:46 PM   #540

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiyako View Post
I didn't know about that,Ulla. I hope the treatment is doing good and that you get well as soon as possible! Is there anything we can do for you?
The therapy is going okay, it's helping me to express myself since I have big problems with that (talking about emotions etc). Plus I met some really nice people there and it's a relief to be around people that understand and help you. Especially since my parents aren't able to do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariaV View Post
Oh, dear Ulla!
I hope you'll be fine soon.
Thanks Masha.. I'm doing my best to get better but it's not easy. The pills help.
Closed Thread