Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 13 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2006, 06:14 PM   #181
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thiaela View Post
they stole my avatar!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
http://www.kp.ru/daily/23813/60301/ talking about tabloids, I missed kp.ru
good old KP. I love how the news of Kolya's wedding are headlined "what will safin be drinking during davydenko's wedding?" wth?
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-25-2006, 06:21 PM   #182
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
they stole my avatar!

good old KP. I love how the news of Kolya's wedding are headlined "what will safin be drinking during davydenko's wedding?" wth?
What. The. Fudge. No wonder he hates them. And I thought US tabloids were ridiculous.

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2006, 06:25 PM   #183
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

that's the main problem when you're a star : dealing with this kind of 'journalists'.
i can't imagine what it will be when he'll really get married!
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2006, 06:30 PM   #184
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi80 View Post
that's the main problem when you're a star : dealing with this kind of 'journalists'.
apart from that, kp.ru has issues with Marat especially
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-25-2006, 06:36 PM   #185
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i can't imagine what it will be when he'll really get married!
Oh God. Mass freakin' hysteria.

Old 11-26-2006, 12:33 AM   #186
country flag 2moretogo

2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute2moretogo has a reputation beyond repute

they know Marat + wedding = mass hysteria!

Poor Koyla! He can't even have a bachlor party, and now he has to share his special day/headlines with Marat.

P.S. I would totally be pissed if I was the bride?

P.P.S. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Marat gave the wedding toast. lol.
2moretogo is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 02:54 AM   #187
country flag ClubFed

Quote:
P.P.S. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Marat gave the wedding toast. lol.
*has an image engraved in her brain, then spits out the milk she was drinking* OMG!!!! That would be funny in two ways:

a.) He might be drunk while giving the speech
b.) He might tend to go on in his ramblings, going from wedding talks to party animals in different time zones.

Old 11-26-2006, 03:17 AM   #188
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
*has an image engraved in her brain, then spits out the milk she was drinking* OMG!!!! That would be funny in two ways:

a.) He might be drunk while giving the speech
b.) He might tend to go on in his ramblings, going from wedding talks to party animals in different time zones.
c) Speaking of animals, he likes to tell stories about different animals, like hippos and monkeys and parrots...he might, sufficiently drunk, start giving a speech on birds and bees.

*slaps Kolya on the back* "Some advice for later tonight, my friend..."

Fortunately Kolya has shown that he has the necessary ruthlessness to grab the mike from a rambling Marat.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 07:35 AM   #189
country flag Deea

Deea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond reputeDeea has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post

Fortunately Kolya has shown that he has the necessary ruthlessness to grab the mike from a rambling Marat.
oooh boy...that would be the ultimate LMAO!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Federer on Marat Safin, AO 2009
Anyway, I love playing against the guy. He brings something different to the tennis world with his character, the way he is on the court and the way he is off the court. He's larger than life.
Deea is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 07:49 AM   #190
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
oh no now that you've mentioned it. I can't help thinking it WILL happen
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 08:19 AM   #191
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

poor kolya, he shouldn't have invited marat even for his great day he's invisible for journalists.
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 08:26 AM   #192
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

poor kolya, he shouldn't have invited marat even for his great day he's invisible for journalists.
nah, the article is about Kolya and unlike Marat he's not the target of hate yet

Last edited by mer : 11-26-2006 at 08:33 AM.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 12:44 PM   #193
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
nah, the article is about Kolya and unlike Marat he's not the target of hate yet
naaah..kolya's a good boy, settling down, getting married, the journalists find them boring so they leave them alone. thank goodness!
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 02:57 PM   #194
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
c) Speaking of animals, he likes to tell stories about different animals, like hippos and monkeys and parrots...he might, sufficiently drunk, start giving a speech on birds and bees.

can dima blog this?
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-26-2006, 04:24 PM   #195
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarieS View Post
can dima blog this?
Ohhh, how we all think alike *sigh*
Closed Thread