Back...for now. aka the Girlfriend thread - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 09:06 PM   #136
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marat's new girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxsword View Post
ROTF

Hey, I've found an article all about Dasha and it tells about her childhood, riches and her AGE !! I wondered whether she was really 23 and here they say she was born in june 1981, so that makes her 25. But she appears as someone not really living in the same world as anyone... courchevel winters, and all...

http://www.mailonsunday.co.uk/pages/...n_page_id=1879
life isn't fair.

I can't believe some women spend their life shopping for vintage clothes, jetsetting around the world, going to exclusive spa's while designing their own clothes, going to all social events, hooking up with rich guys and go on holidays to france.

Some people really get all the goodies thrown at them. If you have THAT much money surely it's easy to look good all the time and be nice all the time, because you have no reason to complain.

Ok don't mind me. I'm just a cynical bitch.
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-22-2006, 11:13 PM   #137
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Just out of curiosity... In every article they mention she studies at the "College of Naturopathic Medicine". Is she becoming a shamaness or something. How could someone who pretends to be so serious about education can study this?! (I don't mean to offend anyone... well, maybe just her...) I mean become a lawyer or a doctor... But I guess if you have daddy's billions there is really no need to work.
Old 10-23-2006, 01:05 AM   #138
country flag bellascarlett

bellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond reputebellascarlett has a reputation beyond repute

Well I thought she was older than 23. But then this is the first article I've read stating this (or 1981), everything else has said 23.

Quote:
Until last year, Dasha had the boyfriend to match her it-girl lifestyle - bad boy Russian tennis star Marat Safin. She flew around the world with him on private jets, visiting him at his homes in Moscow and Monte Carlo. There was talk of an engagement, but they broke up at the end of last year
Just found this funny. They sure know how to make things sound more interesting.

VAMOS RAFA!!!!!!!
bellascarlett is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 11:16 AM   #139
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Dasha was listed in the LA telephone book when she first started to see Marat. A simple White Pages search produced the phone number (no address) of the phone she (D) and her nother (E) shared. No, I didn't phone her nor did I share the information with anyone. I was just amazed that it would be there..her name (D) was deleted a few months later. Interesting what you can find on the Internet.
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 11:26 AM   #140
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
I was just amazed that it would be there..her name (D) was deleted a few months later. Interesting what you can find on the Internet.
well, it seems that at times when she still lived in LA and studied in uni, she was quite a 'normal' girl.
her mother is a scientist... that surprised me more than her father's story
Dasha might be quite a smart girl after all.
mer is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 11:43 AM   #141
country flag michellej

michellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond reputemichellej has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post
well, it seems that at times when she still lived in LA and studied in uni, she was quite a 'normal' girl.
her mother is a scientist... that surprised me more than her father's story
Dasha might be quite a smart girl after all.
Here's some recent resaerch by Dr, Zhukova. (google) I have no doubt Dasha is very intelligent too.

http://endo.endojournals.org/cgi/con...act/146/6/2610
michellej is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 11:46 AM   #142
country flag AnnieNik

AnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond reputeAnnieNik has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
life isn't fair.

I can't believe some women spend their life shopping for vintage clothes, jetsetting around the world, going to exclusive spa's while designing their own clothes, going to all social events, hooking up with rich guys and go on holidays to france.

Some people really get all the goodies thrown at them. If you have THAT much money surely it's easy to look good all the time and be nice all the time, because you have no reason to complain.

Ok don't mind me. I'm just a cynical bitch.
I hear ya, dear...my feelings exactly It just kills me to "compete" with girls, who roll out of bed at noon and go drink coffee until 6 pm. arghhh..life
И жизнь, и слезы, и любовь.
AnnieNik is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 12:20 PM   #143
country flag cléia

cléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond reputecléia has a reputation beyond repute

Is Dasha an only child? Any brother or sister? I'm just curious
cléia is offline View My Blog!  
Old 10-23-2006, 03:15 PM   #144
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by michellej View Post
Dasha was listed in the LA telephone book when she first started to see Marat. A simple White Pages search produced the phone number (no address) of the phone she (D) and her nother (E) shared. No, I didn't phone her nor did I share the information with anyone. I was just amazed that it would be there..her name (D) was deleted a few months later. Interesting what you can find on the Internet.
Marat was in the White Pages back when he lived in Valencia.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:10 PM   #145
country flag maratski

maratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond reputemaratski has a reputation beyond repute

I wish a bikini looked that good on me

Her mom's doing good work. My father's a diabetic so I like people who do research on it

Member of the unofficial international Mohamed Lahyani fanclub
maratski is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2006, 01:34 AM   #146
felifan

felifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond reputefelifan has a reputation beyond repute

did anyone see "julie" in the crowd at the soderling match today? julie was the girl that was in his box during 2002, no one ever really knew who she was. she reappeared in his box during bercy 2004. and then i just saw her in the crowd during the soderling match. i have no clue if she was sitting near his box or not. anyone have any idea about this? i'm not sure what she is to him? first three pictures are some screencaps from bercy 2004. and then last three pictures are from the soderling match.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bercy2004-1.JPG (131.0 KB, 193 views)
File Type: jpg bercy2004-2.JPG (121.3 KB, 153 views)
File Type: jpg bercy2004-3.JPG (118.8 KB, 160 views)
File Type: jpg bercy2006-1.jpg (55.7 KB, 156 views)
File Type: jpg bercy2006-2.jpg (43.7 KB, 120 views)
File Type: jpg bercy2006-3.jpg (42.4 KB, 168 views)
felifan is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2006, 04:28 PM   #147
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

i saw julie too. she may be a friend...
what? of course you can be marat safin friend!
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!  
Old 11-01-2006, 04:49 PM   #148
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

fuck buddy
Old 11-01-2006, 05:46 PM   #149
country flag Joy Mora

Joy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond reputeJoy Mora has a reputation beyond repute

Let's call it "Friends with benefit", ok?
Now everyone will want to be his friend!
Old 11-01-2006, 06:01 PM   #150
country flag Wednesday Addams

Wednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond reputeWednesday Addams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
fuck buddy
Oh, you can drop the "buddy"
Closed Thread