A Thread for True Nadal fans... - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-13-2006, 12:41 AM   #1
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute
Default A Thread for True Nadal fans...

I've had enough of this bull shit. Some so called "Nadal fans" are starting to bitch at him for not performing up to par, some have even threatend that Nadal's career is close to being over.

Please...and you people call yourselves fans. Real fans stick to there players regardless of what happens to them.

I personally started watching to tennis with deep interest once I saw Nadal play, his revolutionary style compiled with his winning attitude made me an instant fan. Now his playing crappy...so what? As if he likes to be losing in all these tournaments like this, it sucks for him too.

You know what, I'd like to see Federer go through a simialar streak. Most of his MTF fans like him because of his invincibility factor. What if, hypotheticaly speaking, he lost 5 tournaments in a row, would that mean he would lose half of his fan base here? If thats the case, you guys arent real fans either.

Meanwhile, while Nadal is strugling with his game, I'll be cheering for him like each match he played was a GS final.

Now and forever, Vamos Rafa!!!!
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2006, 12:43 AM   #2
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A Thread for True Nadal fans...

I think its kind of sad that there is a need for a thread that identifies REAL fans of a player
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:46 AM   #3
country flag Pfloyd

Pfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond reputePfloyd has a reputation beyond repute

Well, you cant say that people that are saying that Nadal is over, or people that are saying that they will leave MTF if Nadal dosent win the AO, is a little pathetic.
Old 10-13-2006, 12:47 AM   #4
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

RFK is pathetic in general. the fact that he believes he is the savior of MTF and will liberate all the Fedtards with his awesome superior logic is quite a joke

Quote:
Old 10-13-2006, 12:49 AM   #5
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafuria View Post
I've had enough of this bull shit. Some so called "Nadal fans" are starting to bitch at him for not performing up to par, some have even threatend that Nadal's career is close to being over.

Please...and you people call yourselves fans. Real fans stick to there players regardless of what happens to them.

I personally started watching to tennis with deep interest once I saw Nadal play, his revolutionary style compiled with his winning attitude made me an instant fan. Now his playing crappy...so what? As if he likes to be losing in all these tournaments like this, it sucks for him too.

You know what, I'd like to see Federer go through a simialar streak. Most of his MTF fans like him because of his invincibility factor. What if, hypotheticaly speaking, he lost 5 tournaments in a row, would that mean he would lose half of his fan base here? If thats the case, you guys arent real fans either.

Meanwhile, while Nadal is strugling with his game, I'll be cheering for him like each match he played was a GS final.

I think that bringing Fed into it is part of the problem. The constant comparisons are getting annoying. I don't mind the famous MTF "Endless Fed/Rafa Fan Battle" at all until either Fed or Rafa loses and the comparisons have to start

It is possible for a person like Federer and Nadal at the same time..
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:50 AM   #6
country flag leng jai

leng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond reputeleng jai has a reputation beyond repute

Revolutionary style of play? I don't think so

TOMMY HASS
0 slams () and 0 finals
0 consecutive weeks at world no. 1
0 consecutive Laureus World Sports Awards
0 times qualified for YEC
3-13 H2H against Rogi Featherer
0-5 H2H against Rafito Nadal
Career low ranking: 1,241 (26.06.1995)
0 fake mullets flaunted in Roland Garros finals.
1 first name in common with Tommy Robredo
leng jai is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:51 AM   #7
country flag mangoes
Comparisons are Odious

mangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond reputemangoes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lafuria View Post

What the fuck does Federer have to do with the Nadal fanbase?? Goodness, you guys can't even write a happy "let's support Rafa" post without taking a swipe at Roger

Oh and most of Nadal's fans only support him because they hate Roger or because he's a young cute guy, who seems innocent, and wins quite a bit The BS can go both ways.

Live Life to the Fullest , Be Happy , Find Peace within Yourself ..................
Tennis Helps!!

Last edited by mangoes : 10-13-2006 at 12:55 AM.
mangoes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:51 AM   #8
Future ATP Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by neenah View Post
I think that bringing Fed into it is part of the problem. The constant comparisons are getting annoying. I don't mind the famous MTF "Endless Fed/Rafa Fan Battle" at all until either Fed or Rafa loses and the comparisons have to start

It is possible for a person like Federer and Nadal at the same time..
i dont think the problem is that people like both players. the problem is that people go overboard with the bashing and the fickleness of some fans is appalling

Quote:
Old 10-13-2006, 12:55 AM   #9
country flag NaDALiTa

NaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond reputeNaDALiTa has a reputation beyond repute

no matter his results, i'm still there cheering at him !!!! He has been saying that this streak of victory wasn't normal for ages, and no one listened to him and Toni. Now people seems surprised and only the real fans will remain!!

"It doesn't matter if you don't look as cool as the Ramones — you're never going to, anyway."Chris Martin.

+The White Stripes+The Strokes+The Libertines+

+MARAT SAFIN+rameez junaid+andy murray +vince spadea +diego hartfield +pti pote gustavo+willy cańas +Simone Bolelli+Jérémy ChardyOTHER ADDICTIONS:Liverpool F.C+Atletico Madrid+Arsenal F.C+Olympique Lyonnais+La Roja+
NaDALiTa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 12:59 AM   #10
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze-2004 View Post
i dont think the problem is that people like both players. the problem is that people go overboard with the bashing and the fickleness of some fans is appalling
Yeah, I might have worded it wrong but I didn't mean that the problem is people liking both players. You stated the problem, and you're right. Bashing is extreme when Fed or Rafa loses because suddenly they become "horrible" and "fake #1/#2" and it shows that some fans don't accept the fact that players are human..
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:01 AM   #11
country flag Pfloyd

Thats jsut the thing, you have to mention Fed tards here simply because they are the one that most bash Nadal, especialy given his current circumstance. Of course, Federer also has good, objective fans.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:11 AM   #12
country flag Skyward

Skyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond reputeSkyward has a reputation beyond repute

This thread belongs to the RN forum, imo.
Skyward is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:15 AM   #13
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Doesn't Nadal have his own player forum?

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:18 AM   #14
country flag nobama
287 Baby!

nobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond reputenobama has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoes View Post
Oh and most of Nadal's fans only support him because they hate Roger or because he's a young cute guy, who seems innocent, and wins quite a bit The BS can go both ways.
Haven't you figured out that if you support Roger you can't be a "real" fan. Roger fans only support him because he wins all the time.

Thank you Nick for taking out the trash at Wimbledon!
nobama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 01:26 AM   #15
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

hehe all this agony from raffy fans over a few losses in minor events, loving it...
its sad but.... funny
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote