Where Are They Now? - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-22-2005, 11:29 AM   #91
country flag nermo

nermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Are They Now?

What about Michael Stich ??

I 've heard once, that Borg had a miserable career with stock market or so ..and he lost lots of money ...is this true?? (and it's always weird what days hold for ppl)hope things worked for him later...
that ye may know each other
(not that ye may despise (each other). }

The most honorable call for peace all over the world...
( The Quran)
nermo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-22-2005, 11:45 AM   #92
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Stich is doing commentary and sometimes playing some senior events.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 11:50 AM   #93
country flag nermo

nermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond reputenermo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks GWH.. what about Borg??

( The Quran)
Old 07-22-2005, 11:54 AM   #94
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Borg still makes appearances at the tennis events, has his own clothing label and there was a campaign that said "Fuck for the Future" to address the low Swedish birthrate.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 11:55 AM   #95
country flag sigmagirl91
Miss Thang

sigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond reputesigmagirl91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Borg still makes appearances at the tennis events, has his own clothing label and there was a campaign that said "Fuck for the Future" to address the low Swedish birthrate.
OK.....
Old 07-22-2005, 12:00 PM   #96
country flag nermo

Quote:
Borg still makes appearances at the tennis events, has his own clothing label and there was a campaign that said "Fuck for the Future" to address the low Swedish birthrate.posted by GWH
for the disturbed opinion..(but what's this has to do with Borg? )

( The Quran)
Old 07-22-2005, 12:02 PM   #97
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo
for the disturbed opinion..(but what's this has to do with Borg? )
It was he who uttered those words.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 12:04 PM   #98
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Magnus Larsson now coaches Vinciguerra.
Daniel Orsanic coaches Acasuso.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 12:10 PM   #99
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Stich is doing commentary
Only a little bit on German Eurosport during the French Open. Does he do commentary for other channels than German Eurosport?
Stich is very interested in the medical field (he always says he would have loved to study medicine). He created a "Rückenzentrum" in North Germany, but I'm sorry I don't know how you call this in English – it's a place for people who have back problems and injuries. He also did a lot against aids with his first wife.
He just got married for the second time, there was a huge 3-day-party which was of course big news in the German newspapers.
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2005, 12:11 PM   #100
country flag nermo

Quote:
It was he who uttered those words.posted by GWH
Dangerous mind..

what about magnus Norman..i think he disappeared all of a sudden

( The Quran)
Old 07-22-2005, 12:13 PM   #101
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Chiropractor I think it is English and Stich is always busy and he did some work for the BBC during Wimbledon, plus all the charity work with his AIDS foundation.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 12:14 PM   #102
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by nermo
Dangerous mind..

what about magnus Norman..i think he disappeared all of a sudden
Please be patient and read through the thread, there are not that many posts and many inquires will have already been answered and Norman was just answered recently.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 12:16 PM   #103
country flag nermo

Quote:
Stich is very interested in the medical field (he always says he would have loved to study medicine). He created a "Rückenzentrum" in North Germany, but I'm sorry I don't know how you call this in English – it's a place for people who have back problems and injuries. He also did a lot against aids with his first wife.
He just got married for the second time, there was a huge 3-day-party which was of course big news in the German newspapers.posted by Truc
do u mean something like physiotherapy center ?? any way it's interesting thanks for the news truc

( The Quran)
Old 07-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #104
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Andrei Medvedev has a venture called the new Ecological Initiative, which presents a new technology for treating organic waste. He is also doing some stuff with the Ukrainian tennis federation.

Kafelnikov is very fat and is playing poker professionally.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 07-22-2005, 12:19 PM   #105
country flag nermo

Quote:
Please be patient and read through the thread, there are not that many posts and many inquires will have already been answered and Norman was just answered recently.posted by GwH
ooh..but i 'll be out of town for a few days in two hours or so..so still have things to do (though not a fair excuse.. )sorry for being irritable.!!.

( The Quran)