Where Are They Now? - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-03-2005, 07:28 AM   #166
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where Are They Now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Horst Skoff has got fat again and has a farm and was seen at the Davis Cup tie Austria vs GB last September.

Thanks to hrbatyfan for this pic.

I can't believe this clown Skoff was married to a former Miss World.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-03-2005, 07:29 AM   #167
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Jan Gunnarsson does commentary for Swedish TV.

Henke Sundström the man who destroyed JMac in the Davis Cup final in 84, is selling real estate in Monaco.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-03-2005, 09:00 AM   #168
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Some time ago, somebody mentioned Guillaume Raoux. Well, yesterday he commented some matches from the USO for Eurosport.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:08 AM   #169
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The tough Austrian Gilbert Schaller, who went off the tour and remodelled his game and beat Sampras at RG in the 1st round is now the director of sport at ÖTV.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-17-2005, 01:48 AM   #170
country flag Raquel

Raquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond reputeRaquel has a reputation beyond repute

I just read that Javier Sanchez now owns Greenset, the company that makes a lot of indoor courts. I know Greenset do some events on the tour and Davis Cup and also the WTA Tour. Even with Arantxa being one of the big stars of the women's game and making a lot of money during her career and Emilio part owning the Sanchez-Casal Academy, it could turn out to be Javier who's got the most money in the family if Greenset is as big as I think it is.

Thanks for that picture of Horst Skoff, George
Thomas Muster stacked on the weight too after his retirement but he'd lost most of it the last time I saw pictures of him. I know Skoff and Muster absolutely hated each other but when Davis Cup came round they got their heads down and got on with it. I vaguely remember Schaller. He was the kind of guy who would stand there and grind it out for hours if he had to if I remember right. He did well for himself though with that game.
C'mon Lleyton!
HoPp FuNkY Flo!

Last edited by Raquel : 09-17-2005 at 01:53 AM.
Raquel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 02:30 AM   #171
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choupi
Some time ago, somebody mentioned Guillaume Raoux. Well, yesterday he commented some matches from the USO for Eurosport.
Thanks

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2005, 08:45 AM   #172
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raquel
I just read that Javier Sanchez now owns Greenset, the company that makes a lot of indoor courts. I know Greenset do some events on the tour and Davis Cup and also the WTA Tour. Even with Arantxa being one of the big stars of the women's game and making a lot of money during her career and Emilio part owning the Sanchez-Casal Academy, it could turn out to be Javier who's got the most money in the family if Greenset is as big as I think it is.
Well Javier was the least talented one and thanks for the update as to what he is doing these days.

Quote:
Thanks for that picture of Horst Skoff, George
Thomas Muster stacked on the weight too after his retirement but he'd lost most of it the last time I saw pictures of him. I know Skoff and Muster absolutely hated each other but when Davis Cup came round they got their heads down and got on with it. I vaguely remember Schaller. He was the kind of guy who would stand there and grind it out for hours if he had to if I remember right. He did well for himself though with that game.
Yes, Muster's weight gain has been mentioned many times, but he is busy with the oldies, the Davis Cup duties and trying to get an academy happening. That was a lie they really liked each other and as for Davis Cup, due to stupid scheduling of the semi final they cost themselves that tie.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 12-15-2005, 07:26 AM   #173
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Medvedev is doing some charity work and is going to open a restaurant with Rosset in Geneva.

Fernando Meligieni is the Brazilian DC captain.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 12-15-2005 at 07:42 AM.
Old 12-15-2005, 07:39 AM   #174
country flag Wojtek

Wojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond reputeWojtek has a reputation beyond repute

Ryan Henry any news?
Wojtek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2005, 08:52 AM   #175
country flag bokehlicious
♥ eve ♥

bokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond reputebokehlicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Medvedev is doing some charity work and is going to open a restaurant with Rosset in Geneva.
Have you more infos about this ? I would like to go there for a lunch one of these days
Old 12-15-2005, 08:58 AM   #176
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMPower
Have you more infos about this ? I would like to go there for a lunch one of these days
It's only in the planning process and that's all I know. It will be in the Geneva papers if any news comes of it.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 01-15-2006, 01:18 AM   #177
country flag jole

jole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond reputejole has a reputation beyond repute

Per what GWH has learned recently, the great Czech Karel Novacek now is living in Florida where he works as an investment banker.

Dominika Cibulková
jole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2006, 02:28 AM   #178
country flag zethand

zethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond reputezethand has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone knows about Marc Goellner?
Old 01-15-2006, 07:07 AM   #179
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by zethand
Anyone knows about Marc Goellner?
I will try and find out what I can.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 01-15-2006, 09:10 AM   #180
country flag Aphex
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Aphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond reputeAphex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sommarsverige
Anyone knows what Arnaud Boetsch is doing these days?

And most of all I am curious about Peter Nyborg. I guess many of you don´t know him, but he was a Swedish doubles player and I liked him a lot. I would really want to know what he is doing now, in contrary to the other Swedish guys he never appears at tennis events nowadays in Sweden
http://www.tennisfest.se/festen.html

Peter Nyborg

Född: 1969 i Trollhättan.

Började spela som proffs 1988 och slutade 2002. Har vunnit 5 titlar på ATP touren i dubbel med segrar mot bl.a. Agassi, Rafter, Björkman och även sådana som Woodbridge/Woodforde som ju är världens bästa dubbelpar genom tiderna.
I singel har Peter Nyborg som bästa resultat en kvartsfinal i ATP-turneringen i Tel Aviv och en del finaler på Challenger-touren. Kvalade in i Stockholm Open och vann en runda 1989.
Som bäst var han rankad som 166:a i världen i singel och i dubbel blev han som bäst 37:a.
Som 16-åring lämnade Peter Nyborg Trollhättan och gick till GLTK i Göteborg och spelade för dem tills 2003 då han började jobba i Mölndal. Har ett antal Elitseriesegrar med GLTK bakom sig. Har på senare år tävlat för Mölndal och kvalat sig upp till Elitserien för första gången.

Born: 1969 in Trollhättan

Made his debut as a pro in 1988 and quit 2002. Has 5 ATP Tour doubles titles winning against among other Agassi, Rafter, Björkman and also against guys like Woodbridge/Woodforde who are the best doubles team ever.
In singles Peter Nyborg's best result was a qurterfinal at the ATP tourny in Tel Aviv and a couple of finals on the Challenger circuit. He qualified for the Stockholm Open and reached the second round in 1989.
His best singles ranking was 166 and in doubles he was at best #37.
As a 16 year old Peter Nyborg left Trollhättan and switched clubs to GLTK in Göteborg and played for them until 2003 when he started to work in Mölndal. Has won the Swedish Eliserien a number of times with GLTK. Has the last couple of years played for Mölndal and helped them qulify for Elitserien for the first time.

Sorry not very much info there. I'll see if I can dig up some more.

Last edited by Aphex : 01-15-2006 at 09:21 AM.
Aphex is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote