UK Weekend Lower Leagues 06-09/10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2006, 12:08 PM   #1
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default UK Weekend Lower Leagues 06-09/10

This week there may be no Premiership or Championship due to International matches but there are still League 1 and League 2 matches tonight and tomorrow.

Im currently on a losing run of 8 bets and over 10units but hopefully thatll end tonight.

W34/L59/V4 +34.20units

League 1

Bournemouth vs Northampton

In their last 5games, Bournemouth have drawn 4 and lost 1. However, they still have a very decent home record of 3-1-2. Northampton on the other hand are sitting in in 16th place in the division BUT have the best away record in the division with a record of 4-2-0 winning all but 1 point on the road. They are missing players tonight however, the only big miss is their keeper who might be out. Northampton love playing away from home, they obviously cant take the pressure of playing in front of their home crowd and I fully expect them to get at least an away point against Bournemouth tonight. The odds on Northampton DNB are way too good for me to refuse. The only thing I dont like is the fact that Northampton havent won this fixture since 1968 - but when was the last time they were this awesome on the road?

Northampton DNB @ 2.5 - 1.5units

Doncaster vs Oldham

Doncaster are shocking this season. They were expected to be up the top but have flattered to decieve and are currently lingering near the bottom end of the table. Their home form doesnt help them standing at 1-4-1. But what does this scream out? Draw! Now Oldham are a decent side, theyre in the top half but its more their home form that is pushing them up the table with their away form at 1-2-3. Their only away win came at Forest which was a great win. However, I fully expect this to be a draw. Both teams are extremely average at home (Donny) and away from home (Oldham) and this will probably end up being a bore draw. I hate betting on draws but this is the way it looks to be going.

Draw @ 3.28 - 1unit

If you want a sure thing in League 1 then bet on Yeovil. They have won their last 4 and Cheltenham have lost their last 5. However, the odds of 1.61 arent good for me and Im leaving them.

League 2

Chester vs Walsall

Walsall are sitting 3points clear at the top of the table. They have played 6games at home, they have gained full points at home and only half points away from home. They know that if they want to be there at the end of the season their away form will have to pick up. However, apparently according to many-a-Walsall fan (rose tinted glasses?) theyre looking pretty much unbeatable at the moment winning 4of their last 5 and 6in their last 10. Chester are a very average team and are sitting in midtable with home record of 2-1-3. Walsall should be at 2.2-2.3, the only thing that pushes them up a bit is their hit and miss away form but that should change tonight with good win (probably 2-0).

Walsall win @ 2.5 - 1.5units

Lincoln vs Hartlepool

A couple of weeks ago I had so much faith in Lincoln. Since then they have played like crap and destroyed my faith in them. On the otherhand Hartlepool have suddenly found form and destroyed all in front of them with wins of 5-3, 4-1 and 3-0 - the first two being away from home. They have found themselves in 7th place and only 5points behind auto promotion places. Lincoln were the away kings a couple of games ago, however, a couple of losses at both home and away have made them losers to me especially after they choked against a poor and injury hit Boston side. Im really tempted to bet on Hartlepool however, the Lincoln side may hit the straps again so that wont be my main bet for this match. The bet for this match is for goals. The game before Hartlepool started winning they lost 3-0 at home. This is a game for goals, goals and a few more goals. Hartlepool may have had 4games in a row as overs but Lincoln have had 2/3 of their games this season as overs. Surely anything over 1.66 is great? Well Ill take it then!

Hartlepool win @ 3.28 - 1unit
Over 2.5goals @ 1.86 - 2.5units bet of the night

GL and lets get back on the winning trail!
rich_a is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2006, 08:58 PM   #2
country flag rich_a

rich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond reputerich_a has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK Weekend Lower Leagues 06-09/10

Another frustrating night. Down another 2.7units .Ill probably be back tomorrow to be more frustrated again!

W35/L62/V5 +31.48
Old 10-07-2006, 01:25 AM   #3
country flag rich_a

OK, due to my rather crap results recently I have decided to attempt to implement another way of betting. Its starting from the matches tomorrow. Hopefully it'll start to pay dividends!

W35/L62/V5 +31.48

League 1

Nottingham Forest vs S****horpe

Forest are a big club. Theyve won the European Cup.....twice. What are they doing in League 1? I dont really know. But theyre on their way back up under Colin Calderwood thats for sure. Theyve spent money and currently have 25points off 12matches and are sitting at the top of the table. They have good players and I dont see why they shouldnt continue doing well. Tomorrow they play S****horpe who started the season badly. They gained just 3points off their first 5matches and it looked like they may start to struggle. However, since then they have gained 16points in their last 7matches, beat local rivals Lincoln in the cup and had a close loss to Villa. They are a team on the up. Their manager Brian Laws has sadly just been merited with the manager of the month award which generally seems to be a curse after an unbeaten September. However, Im willing to ignore that and throw a few coins at them starting the new month as well as they ended the last one.

S****horpe also have this striker called Billy Sharp. He is extremely talented and has scored 8in 14games so far including a goal at home to Villa. In their last 2 games he has scored the first goal and this season, in 14games he has scored 1st 4times, scoring in 7of the matches. I would call these impressive stats. However, the price is jumping out at me and I cant refuse at those odds. Forest are packed with striking talent but they dont seem to score as many as they should. Sharp is the dominant striker for S****horpe and if they are to get anything from this game he will have to be on top form.

On the corner side, this looks like a high corner winner. Forest have gone over 11corners in all but one of their home matches. S****horpe on the other hand have not been so successful. However, in many of their matches they have been cruising and therefore not chasing the game or pressing for corners. I have faith that this will be an attacking game and corners will be numerous.

S****horpe +0.5 @ 2.21 - 1.5units
S****horpe win @ 5.65 - 1unit
Billy Sharp first scorer @ 9 - 1unit
Over 11 corners @ 2 - 1.5units
Exactly 11 corners (saver) @ 8.5 - 0.3units

5.3units at risk just on this game. Hopefully itll work out for me!

GL
Old 10-07-2006, 12:27 PM   #4
country flag Bashlike

Bashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond repute

having a play here

Crew to beat Gillingham @1.80

gl
Bashlike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #5
country flag rich_a

Billy Sharp ended up with last goal so not a winner there but Scunny run away 4-0 winners - easiest 5.65 winner Ive ever had!

Forest, the highest home corner winners in the football league got 1 corner in the game! Rubbish!

Anyway, finally got a winner!

W35/L65/V5 +35.15

Nearly a 4unit winner on that game alone

Last edited by rich_a : 10-07-2006 at 01:13 PM.
Old 10-08-2006, 03:05 AM   #6
bad gambler

Damn how did I miss this one - nice hit mate
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2006, 11:02 AM   #7
country flag Bashlike

Bashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond reputeBashlike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bashlike View Post
having a play here

Crew to beat Gillingham @1.80

gl

Win Crew Beat Gillingham 4-3 was close but crew got there
Bashlike is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote