Who knows?Help~ - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-06-2006, 03:44 AM   #1
country flag loner

loner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who knows?Help~

Hello everyone,

I am a big fan of Pete Sampras in China.I wanna know how I can contact him?such as his mailing address or E-mail.I can't find them out.Hope you help me.Thank you.
loner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2006, 04:04 AM   #2
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who knows?Help~

hi loner

welcome, i am chinese too, but i live in HK

sorry i don't know how to contact Pete, may be we can send letters to his agent? I guess another poster, angiel, who is his great fans may know, she is not here today but she will come in later days

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 04:06 AM   #3
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

Hello loner:

i am chinese too.

Maybe you could write a letter to ATP and tell them about how do you feel.
Cindy19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 06:22 AM   #4
country flag loner

loner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond reputeloner has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for your kindness---mimi and cindy19.

I guess I must wait for the Sampras huge fans who can help me.
Old 10-06-2006, 12:05 PM   #5
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loner View Post
Thank you for your kindness---mimi and cindy19.

I guess I must wait for the Sampras huge fans who can help me.

Hi Loner how are you and a big welcome to you my dear, how is China, I am from Jamaica but I live in the US at present, let me see if I can find any contact for Pete and post it here, and a big welcone again, hope we will see you here for a long time.
angiel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2006, 12:18 PM   #6
country flag angiel

angiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond reputeangiel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hello everyone,

I am a big fan of Pete Sampras in China.I wanna know how I can contact him?such as his mailing address or E-mail.I can't find them out.Hope you help me.Thank you.

Here is a address for him.

Mailing Address:
You can write Pete Sampras c/o IMG
1 Erieview Plaza
Suite 1300
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Old 10-07-2006, 06:51 AM   #7
country flag loner

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiel View Post
Here is a address for him.

Mailing Address:
You can write Pete Sampras c/o IMG
1 Erieview Plaza
Suite 1300
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Hi,angiel,Thank you very VERY much!I finally have the chance to write letters to my idol.
But,my English is poor.I wanna know what's the meaning of "Pete Sampras c/o IMG"?Could you explain it for me?Thanks a lot!

Last edited by loner : 10-07-2006 at 06:57 AM.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:25 AM   #8
country flag Cindy19

Cindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond reputeCindy19 has a reputation beyond repute

How lucky you are.

i always want to write a letter to a doubles player from usa, Travis Parrott, but he isn't well-known, i gave the pic to the bob last year in shanghai, and he promised he would gave it to Travis, but shit bob he didnt.
Old 10-07-2006, 09:39 AM   #9
country flag loner

Hi,Cindy19,

Yes.I also think I am very lucky!I hope you would also be success.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:15 PM   #10
country flag angiel

Quote:
Hi,angiel,Thank you very VERY much!I finally have the chance to write letters to my idol.
But,my English is poor.I wanna know what's the meaning of "Pete Sampras c/o IMG"?Could you explain it for me?Thanks a lot!

Hello loner

you are welcome my dear.

Pete Sampras c/o IMG means, you are writing to him through his agent, IMG is his agent and they will get your letter to him, I dont have a direct address for Pete - correspondences go through his agent at IMG - good luck.
Old 10-07-2006, 07:16 PM   #11
country flag angiel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cindy19 View Post
How lucky you are.

i always want to write a letter to a doubles player from usa, Travis Parrott, but he isn't well-known, i gave the pic to the bob last year in shanghai, and he promised he would gave it to Travis, but shit bob he didnt.

Hi Cindy

Maybe you neee to find out if they has an agent you could contact them through.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:15 AM   #12
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Hi,Cindy19,

Yes.I also think I am very lucky!I hope you would also be success.
I hope so.

I miss my Heineken Open

and this year, he played in Beijing, My friend and i decided next year, if he still plays there, we will come to Beijing.
Old 10-08-2006, 02:19 AM   #13
country flag Cindy19

Quote:
Hi Cindy

Maybe you neee to find out if they has an agent you could contact them through.
I tried, but i think he hasn't an agent. i just hope he could be shanghai again, or maybe somewhere in china.
Old 10-08-2006, 12:20 PM   #14
country flag loner

Quote:
Hello loner

you are welcome my dear.

Pete Sampras c/o IMG means, you are writing to him through his agent, IMG is his agent and they will get your letter to him, I dont have a direct address for Pete - correspondences go through his agent at IMG - good luck.
Thank you very much!I know what you meaned.Thanks again.
Old 10-12-2006, 02:49 PM   #15
country flag angiel

Quote:
Thank you very much!I know what you meaned.Thanks again.

You are welcome my dear and hope you get your heart desire.

Good luck.