Lost - 6th and FINAL season (possible SPOILERS) - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2006, 04:13 PM   #46
country flag NeverSayDie

NeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: LOST - SEASON 3

Thank you *Viva Chile*!!!!!!!!

Nadal.Gasquet.Del Potro.Ancic.Mathieu
NeverSayDie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2006, 07:16 AM   #47
country flag simpletennis

simpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond reputesimpletennis has a reputation beyond repute

last nights ep. was eh. i want to watch nxt weeks!

Dima love!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un

‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
simpletennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 07:55 AM   #48
country flag NeverSayDie

NeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond reputeNeverSayDie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpletennis View Post
last nights ep. was eh. i want to watch nxt weeks!
I know how confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you reckon 'Ben' will make Jack do?

Old 10-13-2006, 01:37 PM   #49
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Ben. He acted all offended that they called him & his people 'The Others', well what are they supposed to be calling them? I mean, they won't identify themselves really. And why if they have a feed/link to the outside world is everything so run down looking? And what was the point of Kate & Sawyer doing hard manual labor?

Anyone else thinking now Sun's baby isn't Jin's? I had already suspected Sun had the affair with her tutor but now it's been confirmed.

Is it just me or after 2 episodes in this third season there seems to be no noticable affects of turning off the "magnet"? Next episode is going to get back to Echo, Charlie, and Locke so maybe there will be an answer. I find it strange that neither Ben nor Juliet has said anything to Jack, Kate, or Sawyer about it - surely everyone on island heard/felt the turn off?

Hmmmm, I'm wondering if the turn off allowed Michael and Walt to really leave - but then again they didn't have a map did they? I still suspect they will show up during November sweeps and maybe the French woman too as we saw her daughter Alex again in the last episode.

I think the children taken from the tail end survivors are at the 'modern' village "The Others" live in and I believe they think they are helping the children but "The Others" have always been sinister. Is it simply they want to preserve their way of life on a unknown island or is there something more they are trying to prevent the rest of the world from finding out?

I'm also surprised that the story line about "The Others" trying to get baby Aaron has seemingly been abandoned - I mean Ethan abducted Claire and they clearly wanted the baby - they have all the other children from the island.

I want to see an episode where Hurley's 'bad luck' affects "The Others". I didn't like the episode last season where they suggested Hurley was dreaming up the island and everyone on it - how Libby was a patient at the psych ward but then they killed her character off the show not long after that - I think the writers were just trying to f*** with us really.
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Nadal Moyá Ferrer Verdasco Puerta Cañas Andreev Safin
Roddick Blake Salzenstein Delic DeHeart
Montcourt Gasquet Mathieu Serra Simon Santoro
LaTenista is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 03:53 PM   #50
country flag NeverSayDie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTenista View Post
I think the writers were just trying to f*** with us really.
Yeah they are thats what makes the show sooooooo good

Old 10-13-2006, 08:55 PM   #51
country flag robuś

robuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond reputerobuś has a reputation beyond repute

How do you think, where do they have electricity from? If it was from this magnetic power then they shouldn't have it anymore after the accident in the bunker.

http://www.powerplaymanager.com/
robuś is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 09:08 PM   #52
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robuś View Post
How do you think, where do they have electricity from? If it was from this magnetic power then they shouldn't have it anymore after the accident in the bunker.
maybe its an enviromentally friendly island - solar power etc!!
embellish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2006, 11:32 PM   #53
country flag LaTenista

LaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond reputeLaTenista has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Generators. Those need fuel but they obviously have a supply of that - their boat runs on a type of fuel as well - my best guess is that whoever brings them the food also brings the fuel(s).
Titles: 2005 - PAW Washington 2006 - PTS Marseille, TT Miami Doubles(w/coreyschucky), TT Tokyo Singles 2007 - TT Hamburg Doubles(w/SarettaFan) 2008 - TT Indianapolis Singles Finalist: 2005 - PAW Montreal & Bucharest 2006 - TT Acapulco Singles & Doubles(w/Iza), TT Houston Doubles(w/robrulz5), PTS Monte Carlo, TT Barcelona Doubles(w/Peta Pan), TT Newport Doubles(w/adee-gee), PAW Umag 2007 - TT Queen's Singles & Doubles(w/SarettaFan), TT Champaign Doubles(w/TommyB.) 2008 - TT Auckland Doubles(w/invu2day), TT Recanati Singles, TT Newport Doubles(w/sploush), TT Indianapolis Doubles(w/sploush)
Old 10-13-2006, 11:36 PM   #54
country flag LaTenista

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSayDie View Post
I know how confusing!!!!!!!!!!!!! What do you reckon 'Ben' will make Jack do?
After a bit of thinking, I think Ben is going to ask Jack to bring Claire, baby Aaron, and (possibly) Locke and/or Charlie to him.
Old 10-14-2006, 01:03 AM   #55
country flag *Viva Chile*

*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute*Viva Chile* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I remember that Sayid said in a episode on 2nd season that he found that it comes from a geotermic reactor, electromagnetism is another tale that is currently awaiting to resolve to us. Anyone followed "The Lost Experience" game?? Well, I did for a time, but then when Rachel Blake appears with the codes for making the Sri Lanka video of the Dharma Initiative I started to bassically since then I started to follow the parts that other fans found and watch them in youtube, i'm so lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapeod View Post
Take that you bitch. In your face. And to top it off her son, Novak went out in the 3rd round, has been leapfrogged by Murray in the rankings and is only a little bit ahead off Juan Martin In yo face, biatch.
*Viva Chile* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2006, 09:13 AM   #56
country flag NeverSayDie

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Viva Chile* View Post
Anyone followed "The Lost Experience" game?? Well, I did for a time, but then when Rachel Blake appears with the codes for making the Sri Lanka video of the Dharma Initiative I started to bassically since then I started to follow the parts that other fans found and watch them in youtube, i'm so lazy
I've tried that! I always get stuck in the same places though

Quote:
After a bit of thinking, I think Ben is going to ask Jack to bring Claire, baby Aaron, and (possibly) Locke and/or Charlie to him.
Maybe i cant wait for the next ep!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NeverSayDie : 10-14-2006 at 09:19 AM.
Old 10-21-2006, 03:41 PM   #57
country flag embellish

embellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond reputeembellish has a reputation beyond repute

ooo I just saw the next ep!!
Very good, I liked seeing Boone again and Hurley "dude"!!!
Also no matter what he does I can't stand Charlie he's so snide and grrr hate him!
What did others think?

Boris Johnson
Old 10-21-2006, 03:45 PM   #58
country flag LaTenista

I like Charlie. He's done right getting clean and helping Claire with baby Aaron.

It was so good to see Boone again - he was looking hot.

Are they back on the idea Hurley is "imagining" the island since Desmond told him about Locke's speech before he made it?
Old 10-21-2006, 03:46 PM   #59
country flag NeverSayDie

I thought it was a good ep Boone was back But no Jack Anybody got a link for a trailer of next weeks ep?

Old 10-21-2006, 03:49 PM   #60
country flag embellish

Quote:
I like Charlie. He's done right getting clean and helping Claire with baby Aaron.

It was so good to see Boone again - he was looking hot.

Are they back on the idea Hurley is "imagining" the island since Desmond told him about Locke's speech before he made it?
Ok sometimes I like him its just when he's being mean to John as I like the
Locke character.

Boris Johnson