Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-02-2007, 03:07 PM   #421
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimee!. View Post
Omg your guy's movie
Signs of wasted youth

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-02-2007, 03:09 PM   #422
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omg your guy's movie
Miss JB was the catalyst... she deserves most of the 'credit ' [or beatings...depends on how you see it.. ]

Any inspiration for a name Aimee? We could do with some assistance on that front..

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #423
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
Miss JB was the catalyst... she deserves most of the 'credit ' [or beatings...depends on how you see it.. ]
I'm greatly honoured

Aimee could play Jelena. We will rip through Cannes and the Oscars

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 08-02-2007, 03:13 PM   #424
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
Signs of wasted youth

Oh and I have to say your moose is
Quote:

Any inspiration for a name Aimee? We could do with some assistance on that front..
Hmm I have nothing right now..but I will try to think of something.
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 03:14 PM   #425
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Oh just rememebered why I originally came to the Brit forum...,

Looks like Eric will be teaming up with Hutchins [for the short term anyway]...

I've heard some good things about him though recently and he has had some success at Challenger level and could possibly make the step upto ATP tournies...

For now though they're playing Beijing together... [looking forward to seeing how they do...]

Old 08-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #426
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

After-thought...

Do you think that Eric is possibly teaming up with another Brit just so he can keep on using Roehampton...?

Old 08-02-2007, 03:17 PM   #427
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
After-thought...

Do you think that Eric is possibly teaming up with another Brit just so he can keep on using Roehampton...?
I think he's probably fairly chummy with most of the Brit guys because he's spent so much time at Roehampton

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 03:19 PM   #428
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm greatly honoured

Aimee could play Jelena. We will rip through Cannes and the Oscars
I am touched that you would allow me to be in your movie But I don't think I would play a very good Jelena we really look nothing alike.
Old 08-02-2007, 03:20 PM   #429
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
I am touched that you would allow me to be in your movie But I don't think I would play a very good Jelena we really look nothing alike.
We can't have someone who looks exactly like Jelena - we could be sued for defamation

... and Hollywood loves blondes

We've chat-threadified this place, I am so sorry

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 03:23 PM   #430
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Quote:
We can't have someone who looks exactly like Jelena - we could be sued for defamation

... and Hollywood loves blondes

We've chat-threadified this place, I am so sorry
This is true Well I guess your in charge so whatever you think is best.
Any ideas on who the rest of the cast will be?

Old 08-02-2007, 03:47 PM   #431
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
This is true Well I guess your in charge so whatever you think is best.
Any ideas on who the rest of the cast will be?

Well I'll be playing Jamie... [Can I? ]

And Miss JB will be playing my hot 'bit-on-the-side'...before I meet Jelena... [or maybe still whilst im with Jelena... ]

We need a lanky, goofy blonde guy to play Eric... know anyone?

And the evil twins? Hmm...I suppose we could get the Bryan brothers [they'd probably be pretty excited after reading the general plot...]... Although they don't look all that threatening...

How about... Evil [non-identical] twins played by Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal.. [inspired!]

Old 08-02-2007, 03:53 PM   #432
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Well I'll be playing Jamie... [Can I? ]
Can't object.. Your name's already James

Quote:
And Miss JB will be playing my hot 'bit-on-the-side'...before I meet Jelena... [or maybe still whilst im with Jelena... ]
Oooooh, plot twist!

Quote:
We need a lanky, goofy blonde guy to play Eric... know anyone?
That Even Stevens guy.. but he's not blonde

Quote:
And the evil twins? Hmm...I suppose we could get the Bryan brothers [they'd probably be pretty excited after reading the general plot...]... Although they don't look all that threatening...

How about... Evil [non-identical] twins played by Claude Van Damme and Steven Seagal.. [inspired!]
The Bryans look too wholesome

They don't have to be twins though.. Think Johnny and Pat Mac

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 03:55 PM   #433
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Quote:

That Even Stevens guy.. but he's not blonde

They don't have to be twins though.. Think Johnny and Pat Mac
We could make him blonde

Old 08-03-2007, 02:10 AM   #434
country flag *Sweet4Richard*

*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute*Sweet4Richard* has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprised that Eric and Jamie broke up. They had really good results at first, but the other teams have seemed to start catching up to them. They were a funny team together, but hopefully Jamie can find someone else, a more experienced doubles player.

But I must say, I'm loving all the little story lines and movies. I see a hit
*Sweet4Richard* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2007, 10:58 AM   #435
country flag Cat123

Cat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond reputeCat123 has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like Jamie has a lot of fun playing doubles no matter who his partner is so I hope his next partner will be just ass entertaining. After winning Wimbledon he's hot property! Knowles or Nestor perhaps?!!
Cat123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote