Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread - Page 28 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-01-2007, 02:50 PM   #406
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread

jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2007, 04:51 PM   #407
country flag Duncan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Duncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond reputeDuncan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
Duncan, you Nostradamus, you

Jamie and Eric are no more.

I just knew this was coming. It's a sad day but i think it's for the best!

It's interesting that they are going to split after the US Open. What happens if they end up winning and all but guarantee an end of season bash at the masters cup?
Duncan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2007, 10:19 PM   #408
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

They'd probably play the TMC and that's it

Would be too much of a Disney movie if they do end up winning the USO though.

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:21 AM   #409
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They'd probably play the TMC and that's it

Would be too much of a Disney movie if they do end up winning the USO though.
The movie opens up with Jamie/Eric storming to victory in the mens dubs...hugging and making up on court and promising never to argue about whose serve looks most like Mcenroe's ever again [the reason they originally fell out..]. Then Jamie teams up with Jelena in the mixed...they obviously get to the final and win...thats when Jamie pops the big question... And they all live happily ever after [Eric hooks up with Petrova... ]. The closing titles are accompanied by 'Osmonds - Double lovin'.

Im throwing up already...

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2007, 09:39 AM   #410
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
The movie opens up with Jamie/Eric storming to victory in the mens dubs...hugging and making up on court and promising never to argue about whose serve looks most like Mcenroe's ever again [the reason they originally fell out..]. Then Jamie teams up with Jelena in the mixed...they obviously get to the final and win...thats when Jamie pops the big question... And they all live happily ever after [Eric hooks up with Petrova... ]. The closing titles are accompanied by 'Osmonds - Double lovin'.

Im throwing up already...
You can't open with that scene - haven't you watched any Mighty Ducks? - that should be the finale!

Okay okay how's this:

Jamie and Eric are two rookie doubles wunderkinds tipped for great things. However, cracks appear in their relationship after Jelena appears on the scene, teaming up with Jamie to win Wimbledon and sparking his hunger for greater success.

Jamie, sporting gelled hair and Armani tux:
"You've gotta understand.. I'm moving on to bigger things!"
Eric, incredulously:
"Bigger things? Jamie, it's a game... Games should be fun, remember?"

They try to make it work for 'one last tournament' at the USO, but Eric is getting constantly frustrated with Jamie being more interested in living the high life (with Jelena) than practising. The troubled duo, due to a combination of luck, cheesey Hollywood direction and bathroom breaks, scattered seeded teams to reach the final of their swansong tournament.

Waiting for them are their arch-rivals from junior days - the nasty [insert name here] twins from [insert country here]. Well, they are still rivals with Eric, but after hanging out with Jelena Jamie is beginning to think that the twins are pretty cool... and he thinks that Eric is overreacting.

The night before the final (I'm not writing slash, I swear) the anonymous twins tried to hit Eric with a car. Jamie saw the incident, and in a melodramatic encounter.. they discovered that Jelena is actually dating one of the twins and was actually fooling around with Jamie to distract him and destroy the dream union that is Booty and Stretch...

And in a final fit for the archives of Walt Disney Pictures' all time classics, Booty and Stretch are friends again and triple-bagelled the twins 6-3 6-3 6-3.

I still can't decide whether to have them stay together or split up anyway for the ending

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 08-02-2007, 10:08 AM   #411
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can't open with that scene - haven't you watched any Mighty Ducks? - that should be the finale!

Okay okay how's this:

Jamie and Eric are two rookie doubles wunderkinds tipped for great things. However, cracks appear in their relationship after Jelena appears on the scene, teaming up with Jamie to win Wimbledon and sparking his hunger for greater success.

Jamie, sporting gelled hair and Armani tux:
"You've gotta understand.. I'm moving on to bigger things!"
Eric, incredulously:
"Bigger things? Jamie, it's a game... Games should be fun, remember?"

They try to make it work for 'one last tournament' at the USO, but Eric is getting constantly frustrated with Jamie being more interested in living the high life (with Jelena) than practising. The troubled duo, due to a combination of luck, cheesey Hollywood direction and bathroom breaks, scattered seeded teams to reach the final of their swansong tournament.

Waiting for them are their arch-rivals from junior days - the nasty [insert name here] twins from [insert country here]. Well, they are still rivals with Eric, but after hanging out with Jelena Jamie is beginning to think that the twins are pretty cool... and he thinks that Eric is overreacting.

The night before the final (I'm not writing slash, I swear) the anonymous twins tried to hit Eric with a car. Jamie saw the incident, and in a melodramatic encounter.. they discovered that Jelena is actually dating one of the twins and was actually fooling around with Jamie to distract him and destroy the dream union that is Booty and Stretch...

And in a final fit for the archives of Walt Disney Pictures' all time classics, Booty and Stretch are friends again and triple-bagelled the twins 6-3 6-3 6-3.

I still can't decide whether to have them stay together or split up anyway for the ending

You are most definitely the next next next Quentin Tarantino...

The ending is undoubtedly crucial and I honestly do believe that... one of them [possibly Eric?] has to die...

Jamie looking repent-full and besieged with emotions stares into Erics swollen eyes...
"This...This ain't over by a long way... ... partner..."
Eric's hit by a bus. Jamie teams up with Knowles [who's on, possibly driving, the bus..].
End Scene.

Old 08-02-2007, 10:13 AM   #412
country flag jitterbug

Quote:

You are most definitely the next next next Quentin Tarantino...

The ending is undoubtedly crucial and I honestly do believe that... one of them [possibly Eric?] has to die...

Jamie looking repent-full and besieged with emotions stares into Erics swollen eyes...
"This...This ain't over by a long way... ... partner..."
Eric's hit by a bus. Jamie teams up with Knowles [who's on, possibly driving, the bus..].
End Scene.
Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, that awful sound
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.

Music played, and people sang
Just for me, the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie.

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Fade to black.. cue Booty & Stretch Vol 2.

Wait, your ending just reminded me of Brokeback Mountain

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #413
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Seasons came and changed the time
When I grew up, I called him mine
He would always laugh and say
"Remember when we used to play?"

Bang bang, I shot you down
Bang bang, you hit the ground
Bang bang, I used to shoot you down.

Music played, and people sang
Just for me, the church bells rang.

Now he's gone, I don't know why
And till this day, sometimes I cry
He didn't even say goodbye
He didn't take the time to lie.

Bang bang, he shot me down
Bang bang, I hit the ground
Bang bang, my baby shot me down...

Fade to black.. cue Booty & Stretch Vol 2.

Wait, your ending just reminded me of Brokeback Mountain
Really? I've actually never seen it...! So..one of the main characters gets run down by a bus in NY?

We have created a masterpiece. Though maybe we need to write our own fade out music... [I'll work on it... ]

Old 08-02-2007, 10:23 AM   #414
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Really? I've actually never seen it...! So..one of the main characters gets run down by a bus in NY?

We have created a masterpiece. Though maybe we need to write our own fade out music... [I'll work on it... ]
No, I think he died when a car tyre he was changing exploded but who cares about details?

Vamos Hollywood, here we come!!!

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 10:43 AM   #415
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
No, I think he died when a car tyre he was changing exploded but who cares about details?

Vamos Hollywood, here we come!!!
Va-Moose!!

Well I certainly don't... [though I still don't see the likeness.. ]

Oh..one more important matter to address.. The films' name...?

'Trick'Shot... ?

That's all I could come up with...

Old 08-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #416
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Or had you already decided on calling the film 'Booty & Stretch'...?

Old 08-02-2007, 10:55 AM   #417
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Or had you already decided on calling the film 'Booty & Stretch'...?
That'd be so cliched though..

Quote:
Va-Moose!!

Well I certainly don't... [though I still don't see the likeness.. ]
Well, the final scene of BBM was Heath Ledger sobbing over Jake Gyllenhaal's blood-stained shirt..

Aren't we just the coolest people ever invented!

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 11:05 AM   #418
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
That'd be so cliched though..
Well, the final scene of BBM was Heath Ledger sobbing over Jake Gyllenhaal's blood-stained shirt..

Aren't we just the coolest people ever invented!
Quite possibly yes...

Anyhoooow...

I better scadaddle... time to ply my trade... im working from 12.30

Later alligator

Old 08-02-2007, 11:08 AM   #419
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Quite possibly yes...

Anyhoooow...

I better scadaddle... time to ply my trade... im working from 12.30

Later alligator
That's awfully hardworking of you

Quote:
Old 08-02-2007, 02:00 PM   #420
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

Omg your guy's movie
jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote