Jamie 'Stretch' Murray thread - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:53 AM   #196
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jamie Murray thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesObv. View Post
I have no idea...

But maybe I have missed my vocation in life..

'Tis a tragedy, to not answer one's true calling

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #197
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitterbug View Post
'Tis a tragedy, to not answer one's true calling
Maybe it is still my destiny to play Davis cup dubs for GB...

The LTA probably won't even ask to see a ranking or my strokes... 'James is it? Get your racquet kid, Jamie's waiting on court...'

Supporting British tennis at: http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/
JustJames is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2007, 10:58 AM   #198
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maybe it is still my destiny to play Davis cup dubs for GB...

The LTA probably won't even ask to see a ranking or my strokes... 'James is it? Get your racquet kid, Jamie's waiting on court...'

Still waiting for those young Jamesinas to make their Fed Cup debut

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 04-17-2007, 11:04 AM   #199
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

JustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond reputeJustJames has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Still waiting for those young Jamesinas to make their Fed Cup debut
What a great name

It looks like you have uncovered the secret to unlocking British female tennis potential..

The Russians realised a long time ago that if they were to have success all female tennis players had to end their name with 'ova'...

Well done

Old 04-17-2007, 11:07 AM   #200
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
The Russians realised a long time ago that if they were to have success all female tennis players had to end their name with 'ova'...

Anna Chakvetadze and Nastya Myskina would bitch-slap you for that

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 11:11 AM   #201
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Anna Chakvetadze and Nastya Myskina would bitch-slap you for that

And I would let them do that...

What I want to know is...how did Myskina ever get to No 2 in the world? She has such low motivation..

Old 04-17-2007, 11:13 AM   #202
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
What I want to know is...how did Myskina ever get to No 2 in the world? She has such low motivation..
She has the same fairy godmother as Kournikova

No really, I think she plays a bit like Andy does, she draws the errors out of her opponents. Made it seem like they beat themselves.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 11:17 AM   #203
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
She has the same fairy godmother as Kournikova

No really, I think she plays a bit like Andy does, she draws the errors out of her opponents. Made it seem like they beat themselves.
Likely..

I saw her in last years Roland Garros, I think it was against Hingis (could have been Henin Hardene), and she just seemed to collapse once she knew she was down..

Actually..kind of proves your link...Andy against Novak was kind of the same

Old 04-17-2007, 11:19 AM   #204
country flag jitterbug

This is now the 'Chat about everything except Jamie Murray' thread

I read that Judy still does his laundry for him sometimes.. tsk tsk.

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 11:25 AM   #205
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
This is now the 'Chat about everything except Jamie Murray' thread

I read that Judy still does his laundry for him sometimes.. tsk tsk.
Maybe we should revert back to talking about Jamie then..

I read that Andy gets Brad to do his...makes him wear a little pinny and insists on calling him Marian..

Old 04-17-2007, 11:32 AM   #206
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Maybe we should revert back to talking about Jamie then..

I read that Andy gets Brad to do his...makes him wear a little pinny and insists on calling him Marian..

"You had me at hello."

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 11:34 AM   #207
country flag JustJames
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
"You had me at hello."

Off to do some work now...

Later

Old 04-17-2007, 11:38 AM   #208
country flag jitterbug

Quote:

Off to do some work now...

Later

Yes I have to go do all the real-world useful things that I'm supposed to do. Talk later

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 02:26 PM   #209
country flag jitterbug

This isn't on Jamie, but just thought I'd let you guys know that Eric B is playing with Benny Becker in the Monte Carlo doubles, would be good if he could get some points here to push his and Jamie's combined ranking up further!

Quote:
Old 04-17-2007, 06:12 PM   #210
country flag johnnylad

johnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylad has a reputation beyond repute

Bootie and Becker unfortunately lost 7-6(4) 6-2 to Niemenen and Pavel

ANDY MURRAY

JAMES WARD
DAN EVANS/ALEX SLABINSKY/ALEX BOGDANOVIC
MORGAN PHILLIPS
JAMIE BAKER/ROSS HUTCHINS
http://www.britishtennis.net
johnnylad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote