Marat, pour nous tu seras toujours chez toi à Bercy! - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-25-2006, 07:42 AM   #46
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2000, 2002, 2004,... 2006? BERCY is your Kingdom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiara View Post
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa WTF is that??

It looks like a nightclub...That probaby is Marat

great title as per usual Marat doesnt like odd numbers
yes he looks like marat i would like to see the face (maybe he's ugly and only has a nice body ). it could be marat but i don't remember him gesturing like that this year (unfortunately ). or maybe they ask him to pose just for the poster...
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-25-2006, 10:51 AM   #47
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2000, 2002, 2004,... 2006? Tu es chez toi à BERCY!!!

it's supposed to look like Marat (same shirt, same hair color), but it's not him (not the same nose )
Old 10-25-2006, 12:12 PM   #48
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

ah the nose.....distinguishes everyone from each other all other features don't matter :0
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:13 PM   #49
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

OKay i'm mad
My mum just called me to tell me that : "btw i forgot to tell you that i've seen the tennis player you like so much... Safin ?"
Me : keep cool, keep cool, she still can't remember his name, keep cool
"Well he was on tv yesterday evening on France 2 or 3 don't remember" "and he has made a little speech in french" me : AND WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME TO TELL ME TO WATCH ?!!!!!!
her : "that was short and i didn't have the reflex but you know he was just saying "Hello, i wanna thank you all the FRench very much for your support, i'll be in Bercy this year, you can count on me and i'll try to do my best", like mum said "and a few things like that"

God but why did i miss Marat making a speech in french on my tv!!!!!! He must have been so cute, i'm desperate...
Well at least it's good to see that here the national tv is making effort to catch and promote our guy...

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 05:17 PM   #50
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

so Marat has learned French all of a sudden?

French people love you Marat!
Old 10-25-2006, 05:19 PM   #51
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
so Marat has learned French all of a sudden?

French people love you Marat!
Mum ( ) said it was like he has learnt it by heart before but that it was feeling really quite natural... And like mum said "he has definitely a cute voice this one, no?" Yes mummy I KNOW !!!!

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

conscience." Marat
Old 10-25-2006, 05:27 PM   #52
country flag Saumon

it was in "tout le sport"?
Old 10-25-2006, 05:29 PM   #53
country flag carroll

Quote:
it was in "tout le sport"?
Trusting my mum it was not "tout le sport" but "la minute sport" après le journal de 20H, but my mum and the sport it makes two so she can be wrong...

conscience." Marat
Old 10-25-2006, 06:52 PM   #54
country flag maria_marie

maria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond reputemaria_marie has a reputation beyond repute

Marat speaking in French-that's something new I think he really adores France and he wants to win in Bercy so badly
maria_marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:34 PM   #55
country flag BelgianWaffle

BelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianWaffle has a reputation beyond repute

SOMEONE must have taped it. Somewhere.
It's like a historical moment!
BelgianWaffle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #56
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianWaffle View Post
SOMEONE must have taped it. Somewhere.
It's like a historical moment!
There's a link to the match torrent available in GM.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.

Last edited by Vass : 10-25-2006 at 08:14 PM.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #57
country flag Saumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
There's a lin to the match torrent available in GM.
he actually apparently spoke French twice yesterday (once during his match and once to french tv)
Old 10-25-2006, 08:15 PM   #58
country flag Vass

Vass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond reputeVass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
he actually apparently spoke French twice yesterday (once during his match and once to french tv)
Oh FUCK.

Anastasia Myskina, Marat Safin thank you.
Vass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #59
country flag Saumon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vass View Post
Oh FUCK.
he's been in a "I love Bercy, I love Paris, I love France, I love French people and I even feel like speaking French!" mood lately
Old 10-25-2006, 08:49 PM   #60
country flag MarieS

MarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond reputeMarieS has a reputation beyond repute

well i remember him arguing w/lars graf in french yesterday...I was trying to decipher/lip read what he was saying, but it definitely wasn't in english/spanish/russian, so I couldn't...He's sure got a gift with languages.
It's just you don't want to have a lot of expectations, because when you start to have a lot of expectations you just end up losing in the third round to God knows who. ~Marat Safin, summarizing his career

No comment:
Mawie: he kinda reminds me of me, he feels obligated to have every sentence be a joke
Maggie Tulliver: and he takes his clothes off when he sees a camera
Maggie Tulliver: it's a little pathetic
Maggie Tulliver: it's like his first reaction
MarieS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote