Marat, pour nous tu seras toujours chez toi à Bercy! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-03-2006, 08:00 AM   #16
country flag Libelle

Libelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond reputeLibelle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2000, 2002, 2004,... 2006? Bercy is your Kingdom!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieNik View Post
I have read a detailed report with statistics when (by minutes ) everyone went to pee and there were 50 time for Kramnik for just one party. Anyway neither me, nor you have been there, so it's their mess to solve now . Topalov was pissed as well, despite that he is really down-to-earth and calm guy. They played yesterday (remi) and they will play today as well.
Let the best win

end of Davai, Marat

IOM & OLALA
Libelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2006, 10:53 AM   #17
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post
I know it's still a long way to go but Marat is in France, 270km from here and my ovaries have taken control!
I couldn't wait any longer!

btw Mir, what days will you go?
Long way...I've been counting days a long since.... not gonna tell

I have tickets for tuesday and wednesday but I'm in Paris til friday sowwww who knows...
I'm planning on getting Safin-overdosed
mir is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 11:15 AM   #18
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

steph and I go thursday!
I will probably go monday or tuesday too, depending on when Oaf plays
where will you seat?
Old 10-03-2006, 12:08 PM   #19
country flag mir

mir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond reputemir has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
steph and I go thursday!
where will you seat?

*runs downstairs to check tickets*
Old 10-03-2006, 12:21 PM   #20
country flag mir

On lundi: porte P rang 16 place 9 and 10
On Mardi: porte O rang 10 plade 51 and 52

Is it any good???? Sounds pretty good to me
Old 10-03-2006, 12:41 PM   #21
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going from monday to wednesday and ther's now way i'm going to miss the oaf !
Btw mir, your places seem pretty good !

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 12:43 PM   #22
country flag mir

Quote:
steph and I go thursday!
where will you seat?
Quote:
Originally Posted by carroll View Post
I'm going from monday to wednesday and ther's now way i'm going to miss the oaf !
Btw mir, your places seem pretty good !
hope we can meet too Carroll
Old 10-03-2006, 04:39 PM   #23
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
On lundi: porte P rang 16 place 9 and 10
On Mardi: porte O rang 10 plade 51 and 52

Is it any good???? Sounds pretty good to me
ohh you're not going alone
Old 10-03-2006, 04:56 PM   #24
country flag mir

Quote:
ohh you're not going alone
Nope, my sister is my partner in crime when it comes to the tennis addicton, she does make fun of my Maratisme though
Old 10-03-2006, 05:13 PM   #25
country flag carroll

carroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond reputecarroll has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mir View Post
Nope, my sister is my partner in crime when it comes to the tennis addicton, she does make fun of my Maratisme though
You have to convert her, no other way

When you win, when you lose, when you smile or when you're mad : Marat you're still the best to watch.

"Just give yourself the opportunity, give yourself the chance. You have to
be happy with what you have achieved and don't take any notice if somebody
tells you that you should have achieved much more. You have achieved what
you have achieved. Nobody can take that away and you have a clear
conscience." Marat
carroll is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 05:14 PM   #26
country flag mir

Working on it
Old 10-03-2006, 09:32 PM   #27
country flag maxmara

maxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond reputemaxmara has a reputation beyond repute

Is it easy to get tickets? I'm not in France
maxmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2006, 09:53 PM   #28
country flag Saumon

easier than for roland garros

check this page:

http://www.fft.fr/bnpparibasmasters/..._en.asp?id=956
Old 10-04-2006, 12:06 PM   #29
country flag mir

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmara View Post
Is it easy to get tickets? I'm not in France

I live in Holland and I ordered the tickets on the site Gab [Saumon] gave you. Its easy they send them to you through the mail are you planning on going?
Old 10-17-2006, 07:44 PM   #30
country flag enqvistsangel

enqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond reputeenqvistsangel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Paris (Bercy) Masters

Hi!

I'm there thursday, november the 2nd so I I hope to meet other Safin's fans!
enqvistsangel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote