Robin Haase Cheering Thread - Page 29 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #421
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Robin Haase Cheering Thread

It sounds very serious ("can't walk" etc.). He will be very lucky if he come back to full fitness in 6 weeks. You could speculate even more with scary thoughts about his career prospects but I won't do that.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2008, 06:00 PM   #422
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

So Robin got his surgery yesterday right?
Any news on that?
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:39 AM   #423
country flag gorgeous_george

gorgeous_george is on a distinguished road

haase fans!!

Oh i hope his knee is alright......get well soon!!!
gorgeous_george is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2008, 12:42 AM   #424
country flag Svetlana.

Svetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond reputeSvetlana. has a reputation beyond repute

Robin suppose to play in Washington in two weeks, but his name was taken out from the Players list today. I was really hoping to see him in DC.

I hope he's doing to get well soon.
Svetlana. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:47 PM   #425
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

According to the USOpen website, all 100 men out of the top 100 are playing. So I guess Robin still hopes to be playing there, since he hasn't dropped out.

Is that realistic or not? I don't really know how serious that injury was. Well obviously serious, because he had to have surgery. But isn't 6 weeks recovery really fast?
Old 07-24-2008, 04:19 AM   #426
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute

Well the recovery first in the media reports was 5-6 weeks but I don't know how serious it is and whether he'll actually be able to play then. He probably hasn't taken his name of the entry list yet in case he does recover in time but I don't know whether he'll actually be ready to play at the USO.
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 09:05 AM   #427
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond reputervugt has a reputation beyond repute

At least he hope to play there. It might be that he's not fit in time, but he will be recovered IMO! So, it might be that he will play but not at his perfect condition. We will see, and probably he will only take his name of one week before if he knows sure he can't play!

rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 09:56 PM   #428
country flag Tess Gray

^^okay, thanks

So I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Eventhough we would've liked Robin to go to the Olympics, it would have been impossible with his knee now anyways.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #429
country flag Tess Gray

So I read in the papers that Robin is planning to play a challenger the 30th of August.

So he must be convinced he's going to be out in the first week in the USOpen.
Old 08-08-2008, 12:12 PM   #430
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute

Well I guess the good news than would be that he does think he'll be healthy and fit to play again soon
Old 08-18-2008, 05:41 PM   #431
country flag anon57

Robin has pulled out of the USO, quite dissapointing. Hopefully he'll be able to play again soon.
Old 08-19-2008, 06:50 PM   #432
country flag Tess Gray

Quote:
Originally Posted by anon57 View Post
Robin has pulled out of the USO, quite dissapointing. Hopefully he'll be able to play again soon.
Really? I 'didn't read that anywhere

Okay, well, it was expected I guess, but still disappointing. Just hope he can play again soon
Old 08-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #433
country flag anon57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tess Gray View Post
Really? I 'didn't read that anywhere

Okay, well, it was expected I guess, but still disappointing. Just hope he can play again soon
Well I first saw it on the NOS Sportjournaal, they had this piece about the USO and they were talking about how Jesse Huta Galung would be the only Dutch player at the USO as Haase and Krajicek were still out injured. Then I checked the entry list for the USO on MTF and he's been removed from that as well, and those entry lists are usually correct so I assume he's out of the USO.
Yep, it's dissapointing, hopefully he will be able to play again soon.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:42 AM   #434
country flag Tess Gray

Misa Krajicek is going to comment on Eurosport in the second week of the USOpen. It would be cool if Robin would do a similar thing. It'd be nice. You hear so little about him
Old 08-28-2008, 02:54 PM   #435
country flag stephB

stephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond reputestephB has a reputation beyond repute

do you think he will play davis cup in september? or did you read anything in the dutch press?

Lukasz K.
Arnaud Robin H. Guillermo GL

Sebastien || Mathieu M. (RIP)|| Jesse || Mikhail || Thierry || Daniel K.

JOHN
stephB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote