Baseball Playoffs - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-12-2006, 03:16 AM   #46
country flag GodOfGamblers

GodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Baseball Playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by TFan1156 View Post
Tiger time! Homerun Gomez, 7-3
7-4 now
GodOfGamblers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-12-2006, 03:29 AM   #47
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanx GOG. NHL Detroit home 9-2. Thats one Ananheim was my best for the day so hope they dont let me down. Adrenelin starting to pump a bit now! LOL
breadman7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 03:37 AM   #48

GodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond reputeGodOfGamblers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
Thanx GOG. NHL Detroit home 9-2. Thats one Ananheim was my best for the day so hope they dont let me down. Adrenelin starting to pump a bit now! LOL
yeah, i know how that feel man. So what's at stack mate if you don't mind? It's still 0-0 with Anaheim Mighty Ducks and yet I am going for over 4.5goals for the total match. I think the ducks should win but not sure about the total goals now
Old 10-12-2006, 03:43 AM   #49

7-5 with 2 bots to go!
Old 10-12-2006, 03:55 AM   #50
country flag breadman7

breadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond reputebreadman7 has a reputation beyond repute

The multi is $13.98 at $200. Also need at least 2 results to go my way then i end even for the day. Too early in the NHL to be too confident yet, normally wait till week 10. Normally dont bet in the finals because its normally hard to pick. Just liked the way detroit went this year and was lucky enough to get on their winning streaks this year. Well sort of lucky, the system I use came through again. Cheers breadman
Old 10-12-2006, 03:58 AM   #51

Quote:
Originally Posted by breadman7 View Post
The multi is $13.98 at $200. Also need at least 2 results to go my way then i end even for the day. Too early in the NHL to be too confident yet, normally wait till week 10. Normally dont bet in the finals because its normally hard to pick. Just liked the way detroit went this year and was lucky enough to get on their winning streaks this year. Well sort of lucky, the system I use came through again. Cheers breadman
I haven't got a clue about NHL stuff man, i just bet

But yeah, that's a great odd and goodluck man.

Mighty Ducks is 1-0 up and 1.5 bots to go for the Baseball... finger cross I guess
Old 10-12-2006, 04:04 AM   #52
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodOfGamblers View Post
I haven't got a clue about NHL stuff man, i just bet

But yeah, that's a great odd and goodluck man.

Mighty Ducks is 1-0 up and 1.5 bots to go for the Baseball... finger cross I guess
As are done, Tigers have the best bullpen in the league. IMO no bet on the As in this series is a good bet...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 04:34 AM   #53

Detroit won 8-5... bloody mighty duck is down 3-2 at the moment
Old 10-12-2006, 05:07 AM   #54
country flag TFan1156

TFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond reputeTFan1156 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Better ride the Tigers if it`s not too late, series lines are getting worse every day...
TFan1156 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2006, 05:09 AM   #55
country flag breadman7

Quote:
Friggen 32 saves by the ny keeper. trust him to have a blinder when im against him for the first time this year!!! oh well ill come even for the day so not that bad, but shyt would have set me up for the rest of this year if anaheim had of done the deed.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:12 AM   #56
country flag breadman7

3-3 with 11 min to go. suppose you never know
Old 10-12-2006, 05:15 AM   #57

oh man... it's 3-3 with 9minutes to go...

I got the over 5.5points correct but will the Duck able to win it or not? hockey is tough to pick as they also have a DRAW too

Last edited by GodOfGamblers : 10-12-2006 at 05:18 AM.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:29 AM   #58
country flag breadman7

4-3 comeon ducks.....reminds of a game last year with the ducks scored the goal i wanted to win a huge bet with 1 sec left on the clock
Old 10-12-2006, 05:37 AM   #59
country flag breadman7

oh well had the chance but the ny team got it back to 4-4. adrenlin offiacially stopped pumping!
Old 10-12-2006, 06:45 AM   #60

lol badluck for both of us