The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread! - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-10-2007, 08:35 PM   #76
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuma View Post
That would be awesome, keepin' hand on [Nico's] pulse..jaja. Maybe you should let them know u could help with the site? I'd be hasseling you with: are there any news yet???!![like x1000/hour]
And of course I visited Fred Hemmes website u make!Frankly, first time I heard about him was here on mtf, when u reveiled who's on your avatar
I don't know which programme they use I only know how to make a simple website which looks nice with microsoft frontpage
And I would be hasseling the person who gets the news first with that question .

That's usually the case, most people first heard of him when I tell them about my website. Even in Holland itself That was also a reason to build the website, to collect all the little bits and pieces of information and putting it together for everyone who wants to see it And ofcourse to do something against being bored

Old 02-10-2007, 09:47 PM   #77
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

love gettin to know new players, i liked your site also because of that!pretty tired of top 10 players telling the truth..how much can u read about them
btw: no good news, NL ddn't play today (good news is Ecuador leads 3-0 =>won its tie with C.AVELLAN / J.CAMPOZANO (ECU) def. R.BEHR / N.VAN ROSBERG (AHO) 6-1 6-0 6-2) the fact he ddn't play worries me seriously now..will somebody tell us what's going on?
...or maybe Niklas just made up his mind&decided it wouldn't be wise to jeopardize his health in a DC doubles match afterall[as u said before]..
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2007, 10:04 PM   #78
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

I'm hoping they will tell us soon what's going on, so hopefully we can stop worrying

Yeah, there an overload on info about top 10 players. That's nice for the fans, but for some reason I'm a fan of the 'smaller' players. Maybe because it's easier to meet them and because of that you can have some funny moments with them. Which even make me like them more, not only for their game, but also for their personality .
Old 02-10-2007, 10:22 PM   #79
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

browsed the net some and found this:
Quote:
Carlos Avellán asumió el papel de raqueta número uno ante la lesión de Nicolás Lapentti[...]El público que asistió a la mañana de Copa Davis solo se dedicó a aplaudir el sólido juego de Carlos Avellán. Entre los hinchas estuvo Nicolás Lapentti, quien hoy hará pareja con el jugador en Dobles.“Nico” sufre una lesión en la región de la ingle, que le impidió jugar los partidos individuales.
so he has an injury in the region of the groin the article was written before they knew he won't play at all...and a bit strange, as two days earlier they wrote that Nico wasn't there at the official DC teams presentation because he had..flu:
Quote:
Ambos equipos conocieron ayer a sus respectivos rivales en la presentación oficial del emparejamiento de los grupos en el Mall del Sol, donde el gran ausente fue Nicolás Lapentti, quien no acudió debido a una afección gripal.
[ http://www.hoy.com.ec/NoticiaNue.asp?row_id=258356, Jueves 8 de Febrero de 2007]
Old 02-11-2007, 06:41 PM   #80
country flag Kezzi

Quote:
browsed the net some and found this:so he has an injury in the region of the groin the article was written before they knew he won't play at all...and a bit strange, as two days earlier they wrote that Nico wasn't there at the official DC teams presentation because he had..flu:[ http://www.hoy.com.ec/NoticiaNue.asp?row_id=258356, Jueves 8 de Febrero de 2007]
Thanks for the info and translation, I can't read Spanish
Really not good news And I agree that it's strange that they write he has the flu two days earlier
Old 02-11-2007, 07:28 PM   #81
country flag takuma

It' nothing really I checked many sites and this was one of very few that wrote something about it..as we see even ecuadorian journos are very poorly informed. Not sure how reliable this source is, esp after making up this flu thing But better this news than no news at all!Hope we will soon obtain some first hand info[like from his website]..
Seems they just can't be fit the same time:when Gio is gettin' back in shape, Nico gets injured
Oh, and Ecuador won 5-0, without losing a single set
today's matches
Jean-Michel DURANGO (ECU) v Nick VAN ROSBERG (AHO) 6-3 6-0
Julio-Cesar CAMPOZANO (ECU) v Rasid WINKLAAR (AHO) 6-4 7-5
Well done boys!
Old 02-13-2007, 09:53 AM   #82
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Nico gets over this injury quick, thanks for ther info
Old 02-17-2007, 11:53 PM   #83
country flag takuma

Let's keep our fingers crossed for Nico -> he's playing in Buenos Aires this week. It's a round robin format ...and he's in a group(nr 8) with Juan Carlos Ferrero and either Nicolas Devilder or a qualifier. Winner of this group will face group 7 winner.

Group 8
1. Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP)
2. Nicolas Lapentti (ECU)
3. ME5 [Devilder, Nicolas FRA vs. (Q)]

Group 7
1. Jose Acasuso (ARG)
2. Sergio Roitman (ARG)
3. ME7 [(WC) Hartfield, Diego ARG vs. (Q)]

Good luck Nicolas!And take care of yourself[don't play if the injury's still bothering you ]
Old 02-18-2007, 03:17 PM   #84

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Vamos Nico

JC could be kinda hard
Old 02-18-2007, 05:48 PM   #85
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let's keep our fingers crossed for Nico -> he's playing in Buenos Aires this week. It's a round robin format ...and he's in a group(nr 8) with Juan Carlos Ferrero and either Nicolas Devilder or a qualifier. Winner of this group will face group 7 winner.

Group 8
1. Juan Carlos Ferrero (ESP)
2. Nicolas Lapentti (ECU)
3. ME5 [Devilder, Nicolas FRA vs. (Q)]

Group 7
1. Jose Acasuso (ARG)
2. Sergio Roitman (ARG)
3. ME7 [(WC) Hartfield, Diego ARG vs. (Q)]

Good luck Nicolas!And take care of yourself[don't play if the injury's still bothering you ]
so it´s gonna be a quarters nico vs. diego

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2007, 06:23 PM   #86
country flag takuma

I think Nico [if fully fit] has a big chance to win in this group: as JCF is playing a tight final against Cañas in Costa do Sauipe today he might be a lil tired, Devilder is beatable[don't know who this qualifier could be, but expect somebody within Nico's reach]..Then group 7 winner->I also hope it'll be Diego 'The Copycat', nt because he'll b an easy oponent, but simply coz I like him
Tuesday oop:
Cancha 2
Lapentti, Nicolás (ECU) v Devilder, Nicolas (FRA) 12 hs

Last edited by takuma : 02-19-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-20-2007, 06:55 PM   #87
country flag takuma

Nico won! Defeated Devilder 6-3 2-6 6-3.Well done&keep winning!
Old 02-21-2007, 09:51 AM   #88

Well played Nico, keep it up
Old 02-22-2007, 03:47 PM   #89
country flag Jule81

Jule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond reputeJule81 has a reputation beyond repute

nico is out off buenos aires, he´s not playing the match vs. ferrero but i don´t know why. i can´t find any information and it´s driving me crazy not to know what´s wrong ! it´s such a shame, he would have had a great chance to reach the quarters, it seems luck isn´t on his side lately !

* SOARES * M. LOPEZ * VERDASCO * SIMON *
* ARMANDO * HARTFIELD * GAUDIO * ROBREDO *
Jule81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 08:02 PM   #90
country flag Kezzi

Hopefully it's nothing really serious
I'm sending some of my luck over to Nico