The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread! - Page 37 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #541
country flag mayagaller

mayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The official Nico Lapentti's cheering thread!

In the Portuguese interview right after the match he confirmed he'd stay for at least one more full season on tour.
mayagaller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-22-2009, 02:24 PM   #542
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

Yay!
Old 09-22-2009, 03:54 PM   #543
country flag VolandriFan

VolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond reputeVolandriFan has a reputation beyond repute

That's great news!

Fognini|Mathieu|Falla|Bolelli|Muller|Verdasco
Monaco|Garcia-Lopez|Dancevic|Granollers|Massu|Schwank
Wolmarans|Xristos|Ferrer|Monfils|Alcaide|Starace
VolandriFan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:50 AM   #544
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

Got to see Nico again in the last two days, in the Brazilian Interclubs as he played for the champion Esporte Clube Pinheiros.

Yesterday saw only 5 games of his 6-2 6-0 win over André Pinheiro as I had to go to uni, but today I spent the whole day in the site watching the matches and saw him defeat Ramon Delgado (2-6 6-3 10-1) and lose the doubles together with Hocevar (they lost to Soares/Delgado in 2 sets).

Delgado played a really good first set so Nico didn't have many chances, but in the second he raised the level and did some nice shots which was great to see. After losing first point on match tiebreak he won 10 straight points and won the first point to Pinheiros.

Doubles was very nice too but Soares was the real star there with some real good doubles tennis.

Nico had his very pretty Spanish girlfriend at his side today and was taking pictures with many people as he is an even bigger star here after his DC odissey last weekend.

I was sitting near to his girlfriend when she was waiting for him after the doubles match and couldn't help hearing what she was talking with an old sir from the club (some real rich people there ) who was trying to invite them to lunch

She said Nico really loves Brazil, that he has many friends in here and that he feels like in a second home in our country. She was also saying how beautiful the club was (it really is, I have had swimming competitions there in the past but never walked throught the whole club like today, it's really wonderful). Nico after came and kept talking with the man.

I'll come with videos and pictures tomorrow and hopefully I will watch him again in the challenger in October/November as I will be able to attend the tournament on some days
Caio_Brasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:33 AM   #545
country flag Nastasie

Nastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caio_Brasil View Post
Got to see Nico again in the last two days, in the Brazilian Interclubs as he played for the champion Esporte Clube Pinheiros.

I was sitting near to his girlfriend when she was waiting for him after the doubles match and couldn't help hearing what she was talking with an old sir from the club (some real rich people there ) who was trying to invite them to lunch
Haha, did they go have lunch with rich guy?

Quote:
She said Nico really loves Brazil, that he has many friends in here and that he feels like in a second home in our country.
And we love him back!
Nastasie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 02:13 PM   #546
country flag Caio_Brasil

Caio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond reputeCaio_Brasil has a reputation beyond repute

No they didn't, he invited for lunch on the following day but Nico had an early flight to Buenos Aires as he plays the challenger there this week.

The man said he would invite for dinner but he had to go to a wedding and to an orchestra at the club
Old 09-28-2009, 01:54 AM   #547
country flag Caio_Brasil

I poste all the videos from the Interclubs and Nico is on most of them. They can all be found here (it goes up to page 2)

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=...im&view=videos

I have a feeling people prefer pictures though, so I'll come with some in the next week when I have time
Old 09-28-2009, 01:56 AM   #548
country flag ExcaliburII

ExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond reputeExcaliburII has a reputation beyond repute

Nico vs Schwank tomorrow.

Vamos nicoooooo

ExcaliburII is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 02:03 AM   #549
country flag Caio_Brasil

An extra day of rest for Nico wouldn't be asking for too much but hopefully he can win it
Old 09-29-2009, 12:18 PM   #550
country flag guille&tati4life

guille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond reputeguille&tati4life has a reputation beyond repute

Nico beat Schwank in straights
Old 09-29-2009, 03:02 PM   #551
country flag Kezzi

Kezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond reputeKezzi has a reputation beyond repute

yay!
Old 10-01-2009, 02:28 AM   #552
country flag Caio_Brasil

Nico defeated Roitman in the Argie's last match ever and is on quarters

Keep it up legend.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:09 AM   #553
country flag Caio_Brasil

Nico lost to Chela in 3, time to go to Uruguay
Old 10-04-2009, 10:42 PM   #554
country flag Caio_Brasil

He plays Chuky Junqueira in the first round of Montevideo.
Old 10-06-2009, 04:37 PM   #555
country flag mayagaller

mayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond reputemayagaller has a reputation beyond repute

Nice win for Nico in Montevideo, 6-1, 6-4.
mayagaller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote