Del Potro's News and Articles - Page 73 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-18-2010, 05:11 AM   #1081
country flag safinafan

safinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond reputesafinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Del Potro's News and Articles

lotto's numbers... 19 05 20 10
I'm gonna try, who knows
safinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #1082
country flag CelesteBlanca

CelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond reputeCelesteBlanca has a reputation beyond repute

Del Potro: "Pasé de ser el futuro N°1 del mundo a no ser nada"
http://www.canchallena.com/1355747-d...-ser-el-futuro

"Mi amor propio y fuerza interior están intactos"
http://www.canchallena.com/1355756-m...estan-intactos
Petra Kvitová
Garbiñe Muguruza
CelesteBlanca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 AM   #1083
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Found this nice read:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/pe...e-2286506.html

Friday, 20 May 2011

Only one man in the world has beaten both Rafa Nadal and Roger Federer in the same Grand Slam event, indeed on consecutive days, and despite the rise and rise of Novak Djokovic, so vertiginous that Nadal, winner of five out of the last six French Opens, starts this year's tournament as only the narrowest of favourites, it is not him.

No, it was the 6ft 6in Argentine Juan Martin del Potro, who put first Nadal and then Federer to the sword in the semi-final and final of the 2009 US Open. And as the rumbustious New York crowd saluted his singular achievement with whoops and cheers, it seemed as though the world was at Del Potro's feet, no matter that he has to look further down than most of us to see them. He had become the tallest man ever to win a Grand Slam title, and it seemed likely that there would be several if not many more. He was only 20 years old.

As he basked in the glory, however, he was not to know that he was less on the cusp of fabulous success than intense frustration. Damage to tendons in his right wrist wiped out most of his 2010 season, and his world ranking, once as high as four, duly plummeted. I meet a fellow desperate to reassert his formidable presence at the top table of men's tennis, which he signalled by winning the Estoril Open in Portugal recently. His English is not marvellous, but it is clear that he is a bright and thoughtful young man, for whom such a serious injury could hardly have come at a worse time.

"It is so difficult when you are out for a year, not just because you are not playing, but because other players are still playing," he says. "They are in competition all the time, so when you come in again and try to play them at the same level, with the same intensity, it is very hard." He was sustained, he adds, by a barrage of supportive texts from other top players, among them Federer, Nadal, Djokovic and Andy Murray. "That was a nice signal," he says. "It showed they were still thinking of me. That [kind of fraternity] is more important than the actual game. If the others care about you it means you are a good person. For me that's more important than playing good tennis."

This emotional succour did not entirely lift his gloom, however, which was compounded by the time it took for his injury even to be properly diagnosed. "For three or four months I saw many doctors," he tells me. "They couldn't agree. One says I need rest, another says I need surgery. Finally, I saw the right doctor, Richard Berger at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota. I had confidence in him. I had surgery, and he fixed it."

Had it crossed his mind that he might never play again, or at least never as wonderfully as before? "If I say not, I would be a liar. You think about everything when you have so much time to think. And the tennis life is very short. But I am really Catholic, and I believe that God knows everything."

I already had an inkling of his religious faith, having seen him intently cross himself on clinching victory. But now he tells me something I didn't know, that there is a deeply poignant dimension to his prayers. "I had a sister who died many years ago, and I believe that she protects me from the sky. She was eight years old. It was a car accident in Argentina. I was five or six, so it was much worse for my parents."

Del Potro was raised in the mountains of Buenos Aires province, in Tandil, a city of little more than 100,000 people, celebrated in tennis circles as the birthplace in the last 40-odd years of no fewer than six men who would later reach the world top 100. Del Potro is the most illustrious of them, but another, Juan Monaco, briefly rose to 14th in the world, wonderful statistics for Tandil but dispiriting reading for the British, our entire country trumped by a smallish South American city.

So what is it about Tandil, I ask, that produces such fine tennis players? And footballers too, for that matter. Mauro Camoranesi, once of Juventus and Italy, grew up in Tandil, as did the Argentina international Mariano Gonzalez. Is it anything the Lawn Tennis Association could learn from? He smiles and shrugs. "I don't know. The beef maybe. And there is a very good coach, Marcelo Gomez, who was my coach when I was young. There are good coaches there, good courts, good gyms, good weather." They are powerful assets.

On his return to Tandil following his triumph at Flushing Meadows, practically the entire populace turned out to welcome him home. He was paraded through the streets on the back of a fire engine, strangely enough, and rather aptly turned on the waterworks. "I was crying. It was amazing. There were 100,000 people on the street, for sure. The tennis life is very short, as I say. And my first goal is always to be a good person. But it was amazing."

It was an amazing reception to mark an amazing achievement; not just the hoisting of the trophy, but the back-to-back defeats of Nadal and Federer. "Yes, that was very difficult in two days," he says, somewhat unnecessarily. "Against Rafa I said to myself, 'Maybe my tournament is done', but then I beat him 6-2, 6-2, 6-2 in an hour and a half. So then I said to myself, 'OK, now I am in the final of the best tournament in the world.' To me, the US Open was always the Grand Slam I wanted to win most. And I was close to reaching that goal. But Federer had not lost for five years. I tried not to think about that. I won [an epic five-setter, 3-6, 7-6, 4-6, 4-6, 6-2] by taking it point by point."

It was his first Grand Slam final, and the way he dealt with the pressure rather raises the question of why Murray, in his first Grand Slam final, on the same court against the same opponent the previous year, had crumbled. "I don't know. It's very difficult for Murray, because he is the only player from your country. He's a really nice player. For me, he will win Grand Slams. He has everything. He can beat Nadal, Federer, Djokovic on all surfaces. I have never beaten Djokovic. But to win, first you have to know how to lose. Maybe he needs to lose more finals to win one."

Del Potro didn't. Played one, won one, is his Grand Slam finals tally. So how, in more detail, did he cope with the psychological burden of playing Federer in the arena where the great man had not lost since 2003? Was it not like going to Oz and taking on the wizard? A smile. "The night before the final I was talking all night with my friends, on the phone, friends from Tandil I have known since I was a young boy. I couldn't sleep, so I said 'Talk to me all night'. Without that, I would have been very nervous. So we talked for maybe four hours, not about tennis at all."

Winning the US Open, he adds gnomically, "changed everything, and changed nothing. It helped with contracts, tournaments, respect, but the really important things didn't change: my [relationship with my] parents and friends, my routine."

Nonetheless, the sports-mad Argentines took him to their collective hearts and his popularity, at least briefly, rivalled that of some of the nation's favourite footballers, if not perhaps those at the top of the tree.

"Carlos Tevez," says Del Potro, "is loved even more than Lionel Messi. Messi is a better player, and the most famous sportsman in Argentina, but Tevez is even more popular. He's a simple guy, they like that. He is a good friend of mine. In 2009 in London [at the ATP World Tour Finals] Tevez came on court and I played tennis with him for a few minutes. He made a good choice, becoming a soccer player." (He's not kidding; if you look on YouTube, Tevez looks as if he's never held a racket before).

Speaking of different sports, Del Potro's father was a keen amateur rugby player, but his own first love was football. "It was one day when I arrived early at soccer practice, and I had nothing to do, that a friend gave me a tennis racket. I hit a ball against a wall, and then I said to my parents that I wanted to start playing tennis as well. I played both until I was 12 years old, then I chose tennis. But I still love soccer."

If, then, I were to offer him a World Cup winners' medal with Argentina instead of his US Open victory, would he take it? He laughs. "No, I'll still take the US Open. But I think maybe in the future I can play soccer professionally. After my tennis career is over, it is in my mind. I am a centre-forward like Martin Palermo. Do you know him? He plays for Boca Juniors, my team." At the mention of Boca, and Palermo, his voice rises and he sits forward, eyes shining. But then he seems to remind himself what he is and where we are. "First I want to become a better tennis player. To become No 1. But it will take longer, after the injury."

The wrist problem was followed by a torn hip muscle that threatened his participation in the forthcoming French Open. On Wednesday, happily, he declared himself fit for Roland Garros, and after that his thoughts will turn to grass, a surface he has yet to master. He will play at Queen's, then Wimbledon, and dismisses the suggestion that his prodigious height is a disadvantage on grass because of the lower bounce.

"I think it helps me, because of my serve, and my movement. I have played at Queen's twice, but both times I lost against Nadal. He wasn't so good on grass either, at first. But the biggest players are the ones who know how to win on grass, so it will be good this year to see what I can do on that surface. I still have many things to learn, like serve and volley. I'm different from most Argentinian players: I want to get better on grass. And I really like London, when it doesn't rain." He grins. "Maybe Tevez will be there this year."
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 11:23 AM   #1084
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Up to #10 in the world with his 4th round Wimbledon showing. Who would have thought. End of the year Masters is in reach if he stays healthy during his favorite part of the year.

Hmmm #10 here on MTF ranking for the end of the year but #19 on the ATP site. Either way great showing for the year as is.

Last edited by cobalt60 : 07-04-2011 at 09:09 PM.
Old 07-25-2011, 06:29 PM   #1085
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,7417038.story

Nice article.
Old 07-25-2011, 11:31 PM   #1086
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks Smitty for posting; lovely article.
Old 07-26-2011, 12:58 AM   #1087
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

What To Watch This Week - Del Potro To Ignite US Open Summer?

http://thebigtip.com.au/tennis/what-...s-stay-top-100
Old 08-05-2011, 04:59 AM   #1088
country flag bilal..messi

bilal..messi is on a distinguished road

Is Juan Martin Del Potro gasping under top four seeds?

The World No. 20 Juan Martin Del Potro of Argentina is one of the hot favorite on American hard court surfaces, where has been playing well on the hard court tournaments.

The 22-year-old Del Potro, who has won the US Open championship in 2009, defeating Roger Federer in tough five sets with a 3–6, 7–6(7–5), 4–6, 7–6(7–4) and 6–2 to lift the American slam for the first time in his career. Del Potro also played better on hard court again last week, where he had reached quarter finals in the Farmers Classic in Los Angeles.

Del Potro hopes to do better in the Roger Cup in Montreal and Cincinnati, before going to US Open tournaments in this month. Del Potro wants to play hard to defeat top seeds on the hard court and needs to improve his ATP Rankings. The Argentina star had 2-6 head-to-head win loss record against Federer and 3-6 with Rafael Nadal, but he had poor record against new World No. 1 Novak Djokovic 4-0.

In 2011 hard court season, all the top four players could face a tough challenge against Del Potro, where he is looking very strong and improve a lot from last year. Del Potro hopes to continue the 2009 form in the US Open road.
bilal..messi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 08:59 PM   #1089
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

The Champion Returns

DEUCE Magazine
by Jorge Viale

© Medibank International Sydney/SMP Images

After an injury plagued 2010, Juan Martin del Potro is a dark horse at the US Open.

After an impressive comeback year in 2011, Juan Martin del Potro is excited about returning to Flushing Meadows for the first time since his 2009 US Open triumph.

It has been two years since Juan Martin del Potro became the first Argentine to capture the US Open since Guillermo Vilas in 1977. Twenty-four long months since he conquered Rafael Nadal and Roger Federer to become a global star.

But then injury struck. The memory of a right wrist injury that forced him to undergo surgery in May 2010 remains, yet del Potro is still the same person. He hasn't modified his style of play or his entourage. His love for the sport hasn't diminished. But his situation has changed.

The spotlight now illuminates Novak Djokovic's trademark smile, and powerful lights point at Nadal, Federer, Andy Murray, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Mardy Fish. Del Potro doesn't mind, he chooses to step back and play a secondary role. He's just happy to be there, his body allowing him to compete at the highest level.

"If it's not this year, it can be the next one, or the other one, just playing the tournament again will be good for me," del Potro told DEUCE. "The favourites are the Top 4 in the world. We've got a new No. 1 and he's the strong candidate. I believe in my chances, but I'm realistic and I think I'm still a little far from them, even though I'm getting closer day by day. Maybe I can be a surprise this year, too.

"If you want to win a Grand Slam, you have to play your best - at level 10 throughout the two weeks. I don’t know if I’ll be in that condition this year, but I will try."

The tournaments that make up the Olympus US Open Series didn’t end up being the preparation he had hoped for, as he couldn’t win more than two matches in Los Angeles, Montreal and Cincinnati.

Yet just being in New York City, playing tennis, is reward enough. Del Potro is eager to relive his fondest memories in the Big Apple. "I want to be there again," he smiles. "Those were two amazing weeks for me. I’m very excited to go there for the first time since 2009, hopefully those weeks are similar this year."

The Tandil native finds it difficult to choose one special moment from that unforgettable run. "It could be the Arthur Ashe stadium at full capacity. The Argentine flags and fans, the American and Swiss fans, because I was playing Roger, also the locker room with my name… If you win the tournament, you have the name on your locker, I like that."

Federer recently described the 2009 final as "one of the biggest losses of my career. I really think it shouldn’t have gone away." Del Potro found himself down two-sets-to-one, and found the right time to change his attitude. He just tried to relax and enjoy the unique moment.

“I was there in my first Grand Slam final, against the best player in the history of our sport," recalls del Potro. "I had nothing to lose… I tried to enjoy it and the crowd really helped me to keep fighting during the last two sets."

In Memoirs of a Geisha, Arthur Golden wrote, "Adversity is like a strong wind. It tears away from us all but the things that cannot be torn, so that we see ourselves as we really are."

As he was approaching the epilogue of the fifth set, tension came back to del Potro’s body. He served on match point, within seconds of his first Grand Slam title.

"That was the most stressful moment in my life," del Potro recalls. "I was close to winning my favourite tournament, to fulfilling my dream. It was a difficult moment, but an amazing one." He held his nerve, won the point and sank to the ground in celebration.

It was the pinnacle of his career so far and the continuation of a love affair with hard courts that dates back to his childhood, when his mother, Patricia, recalls delPo - whose nickname at that time was 'Palito,' or 'tiny stick' - hit against the walls of rooms at home: a fast indoor surface that wasn’t built for that purpose; threatening flower vases, paintings, furniture, and even human beings.

Marcelo Gomez, Tandil's tennis guru, who had helped Mariano Zabaleta, Juan Monaco and a handful of other pro players from the small mountainous city, remembers del Potro's mother saying, on her son's first visit to the club, "He wants to use every wall to hit the ball against!"

Del Potro's affability and low-profile attitude, together with his powerful game and youth, certainly allowed him to become the second-best endorsed sportsman in Argentina behind Barcelona's football star Lionel Messi. Nike contracted him when he was 15, and he plays with Wilson, wears Rolex watches, and also has VISA, Powerade and Sony Ericsson as sponsors.

"We find he’s the ideal athlete to sponsor," says Rodolfo Masera, Head of Marketing at VISA Argentina. "Not only because of his talent and die-hard attitude, but he also has values such as respect, ethics, grit, love for his country and the attitude to fight with loyalty and overcome adversity. In general terms, he represents good sportsmanship and he’s an example for youth and for all Argentines."

This season del Potro has returned to life, rising from World No. 485 to No. 18 in the space of seven months on the back of titles at the Delray Beach International Tennis Championships and the Estoril Open.

Rod Laver, the 1962 and 1969 Grand Slam champion, is thrilled. "I like him a lot and it’s wonderful he could come back from that wrist injury," the Australian told DEUCE. "He hits the ball harder than any other on tour. Listen, if you are a giant like him, you have to do that, you must hit missiles. His serve is huge, the second bounces really high and makes the return so difficult. He's a great fighter under pressure and that’s something that amazes me. In that sense, he has the mark of the champions."

Pete Sampras had time to chat with del Potro at the tournament in Los Angeles and added to Laver's comments. "I am a big proponent of his game," he told The LA Times. "He has a murder serve and I like the fact he hits a pretty flat ball. That’s not easy for a guy of his height. I also like his big attitude and part of it is that he’s willing to take chances. In that way he’s a little like Federer. Roger will go for big shots and he’s willing to miss, but the makes can be incredible. DelPo is the same way."

Praise from highly qualified tennis names is welcomed with a smile, but it won't deviate del Potro from the path of humility. His soft voice will tell that this year's US Open might not be his time to shine, but at least it's worth giving it a try.

He may even observe the same rituals on his return to Flushing Meadows? "I might stay at the same hotel, maybe the same room as in 2009," he says. "I might have dinner at the same restaurant, but it all depends on my level and my game on court."

His bonhomie, the comeback story after an injury lay-off, will fill the column inches in the build-up to the final Grand Slam championship of the season, yet it is his drive to become a better player that has earned him the warmth of his followers.

Former No. 1 player Jim Courier, the 1991 US Open runner-up, confesses, "He’s seen in America as a bit of a gentle giant. He’s big and the game he plays is fierce, but it doesn’t come across to people that he’s scary. They feel he’s approachable, a good person and he plays fair tennis, so that’s why I think he’s one of the crowd’s favourites.

"It was a real shame when he got injured after he developed that momentum, winning the US Open and really showing that he can handle the top players with his power, size, game, and also having the nerve to win the big points against the big players. Sometimes you can have the skills but you don’t have the head and the heart to do it. He has all the components and it’s good to see him building his confidence in his game. Juan Martin is one of the biggest challengers for No. 1 if he’s healthy."

Neil Harman, tennis correspondent of The Times of London, agrees with Courier's analysis. "When you think about very big people, there’s certain vulnerability they carry, too. Isner has it, Karlovic, and del Potro as well: people find a sense of gentle-giant element to his game. I think that’s part of what makes him so popular with the crowds.

"He’s coming back from that terrible injury that he’s had, people sense that vulnerability even more and are more willing to get behind him, and that’s certainly been the case in the United States."

On the eve of the US Open, when a deep run would not only benefit del Potro and his sponsors, but also his family, the World No. 18 says, "I’m used to travelling with my coaches and manager, and my family and friends follow me on TV. But this time, if I’m doing a good tournament, I’ll invite some friends to join me."

If you don’t know them, you’ll hear them. They won’t stay unnoticed. Just wait till you hear them cheer and sing as if it were a football match. Only between points, of course. For del Potro it will mean one thing. He is a major contender again.

Source: http://www.atpworldtour.com/News/DEU...del-Potro.aspx
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #1090
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Thanks Doris I was just coming here to post the same article
Old 10-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #1091
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

Del Potro confident of Spanish Davis Cup upset

(AFP) – Sep 20, 2011

BUENOS AIRES — Juan Martin del Potro expressed his confidence on Tuesday that Argentina could "strike a blow" against the Rafael Nadal-inspired Spanish when the two sides meet in the Davis Cup finals in December.

Del Potro, ranked 13th, won both his singles rubbers to help Argentina to a 3-2 success over defending champions Serbia on a hardcourt surface in Belgrade at the weekend to set up a showdown with Spain who host the final from December 2-4.

Spain have won all three of their previous meetings with Argentina including the last time the two nations met in the final in Mar del Plata in 2008.

"Now we're heading to brick dust," said del Potro of the tie on clay. "Nadal is the king there and it's going to be very complicated.

"But finals are always different and special, hopefully we'll all arrive in top form and will have four players of a high level to face Spain.

"They (Spain) are the favourites, but if we go in with a low profile and a good attitude this time we'll get a good result. We went to Serbia as well to cause an upset and we struck hard. Hopefully we can repeat this."

Del Potro scored the winning point on Sunday when world number one Novak Djokovic retired injured while trailing the South American 7-6 (7/5), 3-0.

David Nalbandian and Del Potro won the opening day's rubbers although doubles duo Juan Ignacio Chela and Juan Monaco lost their tie. Serb Janko Tipsarevic won the final dead rubber when Monaco retired.

Del Potro added: "The doubles is the point that we're going to have to work most on."

It will be the fourth final for Argentina who have never lifted the title.

Spain have dominated over the last decade, winning in 2000, 2004, 2008 and 2009, and have not lost at home since 1999.

Copyright © 2011 AFP. All rights reserved
Old 10-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #1092
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

vamos vamos Argentina

vamos vamos a ganar
Getta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:32 PM   #1093
country flag Getta

Getta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond reputeGetta has a reputation beyond repute

¡vamos, vamos Argentina!
Old 10-08-2011, 01:35 PM   #1094
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone know why he isn't play the asian tour?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 01:38 PM   #1095
country flag Getta

he wants to be high on spirits and energy reserves in Sevilla