La Torre de Tandil Picture Thread - Page 108 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-04-2009, 03:57 PM   #1606
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Picture Thread

oh i have to say that last picture actually made me go "ohh!" thats niiiiice
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
Q:What sound do you hate? -A:When Maria Sharapova plays tennis-[JuanMonaco][♥]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
xohxmyx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-04-2009, 04:33 PM   #1607
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, new photos! He looks like a giant with all those little kids. Very nice.
smitty8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 04:41 PM   #1608
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

did he only do the top
Old 10-04-2009, 09:25 PM   #1609
country flag rubbERR
Banned!

rubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond reputerubbERR has a reputation beyond repute

... :d
rubbERR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 01:21 AM   #1610
country flag smitty8

smitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond reputesmitty8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
did he only do the top
Looks like it to me.
Old 10-05-2009, 06:15 AM   #1611
country flag theMEESH

theMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond reputetheMEESH has a reputation beyond repute

why didn't he do both??
Old 10-05-2009, 08:18 AM   #1612
country flag xohxmyx

xohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond reputexohxmyx has a reputation beyond repute

oh you guys are observant....i didnt even notice the bottom teeth were normal lol...i think it looks ok his top teeth were really the only ones with anytihng "wrong"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I was in the locker room...Doing some bad things. I cannot tell you....JUAN MARTIN DEL POTRO [champion]
I was thinking, ‘Lay down with him’, But if I do that, we’d never stand up.-[Delpo]
° Lindo.Tenis.Chicos← ← ← ← My tumblr blog...check it out, or dont whatever its your call...°
Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #1613
country flag theMEESH

i think the years with braces got to me. I used to think that Hugh Grant was gorgeous but now I only think he's "okay"

i figure, since he got the top ones done, why not get the bottom ones so they look even?
Old 10-05-2009, 08:46 AM   #1614
country flag theMEESH

i love his eyes by the way.
Old 10-05-2009, 01:51 PM   #1615
country flag xohxmyx

On the floor of Tokyo, Or down in London town to go, go, With the record selection With the mirror reflection I'm dancing with myself.....lol sorry just that song gets stuck in my head everytime it hink about the tokyo tournement =D

^^look how many people rocked up just to see him practice thats like federer style crowds!!

he looks so thoughtful and pretty in this pic =)

annd this was posted in one of the links rubeRR posted but its so rad i thought id post it directly here

Old 10-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #1616
country flag smitty8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mischa.Masha.Moo View Post
i figure, since he got the top ones done, why not get the bottom ones so they look even?
Well, maybe he didn't have time to do both and figured the top were more noticeable, so that's what he did. Or he did the top and realized how painful it was and said "ok, that's enough". Who knows. I think all he'd need to do is just some braces on the bottom, probably wouldn't take that long, they don't look that bad. It's the top that would've taken years to fix with braces (my teeth were worse than his, an adjustment every month for the braces for 3 years, upper palate expansion, trying to get the bite fixed, missing tooth, oral surgery), but at least it looks like his bite is ok. Yeah, I sound like a real dentist, don't I? Comes from years of procedures.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:23 PM   #1617
country flag theMEESH

Lots for me too

Was it an addiction to candy for you? Because that was what it was for me
Old 10-06-2009, 12:20 AM   #1618
country flag smitty8

I grew up with a junk food junkie, my mom. We just always had it around, so that's what I ate (chips, soda, candy, ice cream, whatever). Every single time we went to the store, she bought each of us a candy bar. No wonder my Dad and I got fat! My mom and brother are just skinny no matter what they eat. I think the biggest problem with my teeth (at least why I got cavities) is from drinking sugary sodas when I was a kid, I switched to diet when I was 12. Nothing about my diet caused my bite problem, that's just genetic. I had such a small upper jaw and really large lower jaw, so if I didn't have anything done, I wouldn't have been able to eat because my teeth didn't line up. My teeth were decently straight, they didn't look bad, I just had an extra one on the bottom and a missing one on top, plus the weird "snaggletooth", then I had to have another extra tooth that was still in the bone cut out before it came up through the other teeth. Oh, and all those lovely wisdom teeth removed. Not many people have a big enough mouth for wisdom teeth.

Hmmm, now where are some more photos? These Japanese fans aren't doing their job!
Old 10-06-2009, 08:25 AM   #1619
country flag Sweetspot

Sweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond reputeSweetspot has a reputation beyond repute

Sad day in Tokyo ...... Last year finalist, this year out in the first round!
Sad because this loss seemed to be due to some illness? on the part of Juan!
It's fitting that the quality of the stream was poor!

Is one of these a doctor giving medication? (Commentary was in Japanese)

~~~~~~

FAVE TUNES
Dj Europrogressive
(Vocal Trance House Music)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dj-Eur...41254922598978

Sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:37 AM   #1620
country flag xohxmyx

wait aaaaaalll this time for him to get back on court and he loses in the first round......that sucks!