How symbolic is this picture?
Here's Delpo above New York, smiling and holding the USOpen Championship Trophy, wearing an Argyle sweater of blue, white and gray.
* The argyle pattern is derived from the tartan of Clan Campbell of Argyll in western Scotland.
* The Scottish flag is blue (same blue as in the sweater) and white.
* Andy Murray, the man from Scotland, was USO finalist in 2008.
* It was Murray who knocked Juan out of the USO in 2008 in the QF.
* Murray has often said the USO is his favorite tournament and, before he got knocked out by Cilic in the 4th round this year, was expected by many (not me) to beat Juan again in the QF.
Maybe not a coincidence?!