Welcome to the JMDP Forum and Introduce Yourselves Thread - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 11-06-2006, 05:17 PM   #31
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the JMDP Forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Ok call me a bandwagoner but thanks to you guys I started taking notice around the USOpen. And then the fall indoor circuit when he was actually on my tv a bit. I rarely post in player forums but I will be watching his performance and definitely reading your posts. So thanks
Hi Sue And it's OK - we allow friends to be "bandwagoners"

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2006, 05:35 PM   #32
country flag Choupi

Choupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond reputeChoupi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
Ok call me a bandwagoner but thanks to you guys I started taking notice around the USOpen. And then the fall indoor circuit when he was actually on my tv a bit. I rarely post in player forums but I will be watching his performance and definitely reading your posts. So thanks
Welcome along Sue. Or should I say, welcome aboard? You know what they say.............the more, the merrier!!
Old 11-06-2006, 06:59 PM   #33
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Gracias,Merci and Thanks for the welcome
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:52 PM   #34
country flag Washa Koroleva

Washa Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond reputeWasha Koroleva has a reputation beyond repute

I've only realized now that there's one existing

"Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don't mind, it doesn't matter."
- Mark Twain
Washa Koroleva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:07 PM   #35
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva View Post
I've only realized now that there's one existing
Olga Nice to see you here

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:58 PM   #36
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Welcome to the JMDP Forum and Introduce Yourselves Thread

Let me properly introduce myself. I'm Theresa and I'm from England. I always heard the name "Del Potro" but never watched him until the last year or so. I remember he was supposed to play Nadal and had to pull out and everyone was quite disappointed and then when he played Novak at French Open, I thought wow he is actually really talented! I actually found myself rooting for him in that match, and after that I watched a bunch of Delpo's matches. I just adore his forehand. It is so different.

Quote:
q. what was the joke? we couldn’t understand on the tv.

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
misst89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:02 PM   #37
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome! Forgot about this thread. And the names have changed significantly since this thread was made
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:14 PM   #38
country flag misst89

misst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond reputemisst89 has a reputation beyond repute

I edited the post to add a little more info. And yes I guess some of the people won't be here anymore.

Quote:

jmdp: no, i did with the towel his face. what, you was watching the tomic match?
Old 02-19-2012, 05:27 PM   #39
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm I guess I should introduce myself here too for those who still don't know me. I'm Jay, I'm a California gurl, and I'm a bigtime fangirl of Delpo since I saw him defeat Federer in the USO '09. I thought he had no chance there as I didn't know anything about him and Federer was on top of the world at that time, but I was so impressed by the young kid! I kind of drifted away from tennis in 2010 after Juan's injury and the retirement of my fave women's player in '09 (Amelie Mauresmo) but I'm back now and I've been eagerly following Juan's return since last year.

Oh yeah, I'm really positive and optimistic when it comes to the Tandil Tower so I never expect Delpo to lose, no matter who the opponent is ;^)
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #40
country flag Naudio Spanlatine
I wanna taste u.

Location: Lust and/or Love of fire. My heaven has awaited me.
Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

Im Dee, formerly known as "NadalMyHero". Im also a Cali girl(California represent ). Im a huge Rafa fan of course and i love both men and women's tennis. My other faves are in the mens side is Delpo, most spainards, Tsonga, Monfils, Gasquet, Benneteau(Benny), Dimitrov, Nalby, Monaco, Coria, Lapenti, Guga, Harrison, Raonic, Bellucci, Youzhny, Chela, McEnroe, Isner, Kohli, Agassi, Rafter, Safin and a bunch of others. My major is Fashion Design, other interest are Interior and Architect. Thats it for now.

Old 02-19-2012, 05:43 PM   #41
country flag misst89

Hello Jay and Dee My other main love is Novak Djokovic so it really surprised me that when they do play I found myself rooting for Delpo.

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 05:45 PM   #42
I wanna taste u.

Naudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond reputeNaudio Spanlatine has a reputation beyond repute

omg i forgot i love nole too, how did i forget him of all people
Old 02-19-2012, 05:50 PM   #43
country flag Juan Ma Del Pony

Juan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond reputeJuan Ma Del Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ya I love Djoker and Nadal too...I especially love it when they beat Federer lol. I dunno, domination in tennis just bores me. I like tuning into a match or the beginning of a tourney and not knowing who's going to win before it's all over.
Juan Ma Del Pony is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:57 PM   #44
country flag misst89

I really want Delpo to play Novak again. I'm with you. Its refreshing to see how competitive men's tennis is right now so anyone could step up right now.

Quote:

Old 02-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #45
I wanna taste u.

Vamos Rafa and Nole

and of course sweet hot sexy Delpo