The "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 2007 DC thread - Page 196 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-05-2007, 07:05 PM   #2926
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 2007 DC t

Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-05-2007, 07:32 PM   #2927
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 2007 DC

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyLou View Post
I can't decide if the flip flops are better or worse than the awful brown things.
Better.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM   #2928
country flag snaillyyy
rainha (:

snaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond reputesnaillyyy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 2007 DC t

flip flops all the way

snaillyyy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:24 PM   #2929
country flag tennis lover

tennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond reputetennis lover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GollyLou View Post
I can't decide if the flip flops are better or worse than the awful brown things.
I was just about to say that the flip flops look amazing next to the brown things!

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
tennis lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:40 PM   #2930
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

The fact that we call them 'the brown things' should be all the answer you need.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:44 PM   #2931
country flag arasfan

arasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond reputearasfan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The

Hello,
I have a question -
If anyone knows where I could watch (or download) andy's match from DC?
I really really want to see that so if someone could help me?
arasfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #2932
country flag Tytta!.
(:

Tytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond reputeTytta!. has a reputation beyond repute

probably on youtube
Tytta!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 08:46 PM   #2933
country flag Deboogle!.

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Post-Davis Cup Update

Posted By Andyroddick.com Staff On 5th December 2007 @ 10:31 In Front Page Stories, Spreen Says | Comments Disabled

Returned home from Davis Cup Monday. What a week and a great weekend. As you all know Team USA beat the Russians this past weekend to win the Davis Cup for the first time since 1995. It was a special weekend in Portland. The crowd was awesome in its support of the US team and the city of Portland did a great job of hosting the Davis Cup Final. This was a true team effort this past weekend with Andy, James, and the Bryan brothers each winning a match to bring the cup back to the USA.

Being the Athletic Trainer for the Team has been a lot of fun and it was great to just be a part of this past weekend. There is one thing for sure; these guys formed a true team in an individual sport. Being able to be with the team and watch these guys work together as a team and seeing how good of friends they really are has been great. The celebration on Saturday after the match and Saturday night showed just how special winning the Davis Cup was. It was even more special because Robby Ginepri and Mardy Fish were with us all week and both of those guys have played Davis Cup for the USA also and really are both a part of the team.

Andy gave us a great start with his win on Saturday and you could tell from the start of the week that Andy was not going to be denied. Also Andy went 6 and 0 this year in Davis Cup which is an incredible record and as always he did a great job in leading Team USA. What a great way to end the year and it was fun to be a small part of last weekend. Congrats to Andy, James, and the Bryans on this outstanding achievement!

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Old 12-05-2007, 08:55 PM   #2934
country flag kaylee

kaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond reputekaylee has a reputation beyond repute

awwwww Dougie personally flip-flops and those brown mocassin thingys are as bad as each other.
kaylee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #2935
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

ewwwwwww that banana I like how the person tells you to bid with confidence because she (I'm assuming it's a she) says that she just created that account

"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2007, 10:06 PM   #2936
country flag surfpinky

surfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond reputesurfpinky has a reputation beyond repute

wait, the person said he was a ball boy, so i guess it's a boy
"...but the fact remains he can move faster than Severus Snape confronted with shampoo when he wants to..."
surfpinky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 02:56 AM   #2937
country flag Cat9

Cat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond reputeCat9 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for that video. I actually missed the dead rubbers and ceremony. I keep hoping the Tennis Channel will replay it but that will hold me over until they get around to it.

You know, I remember how much crap poor Patty Mac took after that first tie. He was the sports guy for Imus at the time and the day he called in to report the results to the show was just brutal! Imus and co. ripped and ridiculed poor Patrick and the team mercilessly. So, to hear him speak at the ceremony and after the doubs was really special. I wonder if he's going to stay on. Anyone have any idea who would replace him if he left?
Cat9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:03 AM   #2938
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat9 View Post
He was the sports guy for Imus at the time and the day he called in to report the results to the show was just brutal! Imus and co. ripped and ridiculed poor Patrick and the team mercilessly.

PMac.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2007, 03:04 AM   #2939
country flag Deboogle!.

Pretty sure he's got it through next year. I remember guys like Courier have spoken about how they'd love to be captain one day but of course Courier is too busy with his InsideOut thing and the seniors series he's got.... I really have no idea! Hopefully it won't be an issue for another few years .....

Old 12-06-2007, 04:11 AM   #2940
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

I'm only posting after Deb to see our avatars line up again (the big daddy version and the wee baby version).

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote