Test your Marat Safin knowledge! - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-28-2006, 03:48 AM   #16
country flag PennyThePenguin
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Test your Marat Safin knowledge!

ah...ok. i was vaguely right then. I just misinterpreted the question
PennyThePenguin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-28-2006, 07:50 AM   #17
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis
1. Marat's season has taken a turn for the better. This can be attributed to:

a. the car accident in Cincinnati
b. Sasha
c. his love of NYC, Mother Russia, and roofs
d. all of the above

2. Marat's favorite phrase is:

a. "Bring on the grass season!"
b. "Does this shirt go with that tie?"
c. "A little bit of luck."
d. "Vamos!"

3. Marat's favorite animal is the:

a. pigeon
b. hippoi think he likes bunnies tooo he look depressed when his rabbit died
c. duck
d. none of the above

4. Marat's recent haircut shave was inspired by:

a. Kolya's and Misha's runs to the USO semis
b. Feli's repeated invitations to his hotel room to "check out my haircare products"
c. Agassi's retirement, a la Blake's tribute outfit
d. a trip to DENIAL, where the moptop never happened

5. Marat's plans for life after tennis:

a. joining Paradorn in celibate monkhood to practice mental disciplines of the East
b. studying to take over Bolletieri's job
c. a beer in one hand and a kid in the other
d. starting World Blog War I with Dima

6. Marat speaks:

I. Russian
II. Ancient Greek
III. English
IV. Swedish
V. Spanish
VI. Swiss German
d. I, III, Vthough i have doubts concerning Ancient Greek, marat's body is definitely inherited from ancient Greeks

7. Marat is to plastic surgery as:
a. fish is to bicycle
b. Spain is to more claycourters
c. Karlovic is to stilts
d. all of the above

8."Q. Are you aware of how much your fans live and die by your matches? If you go on to Internet, people see a breakpoint, they go, Oh, my God, Marat's going to lose it. Are you aware of the interest?
MARAT SAFIN: Well, I thank them for that, and I'm pretty happy that a lot of people like at 11 o'clock in the morning there was some people sitting there even with the terrible weather we have right now. They were sitting there clapping and applauding, they want you to win."

Or, in other words:
a. "Can we not talk about the fans on the internet? Dima goes there, and I'm scared."
b. "My fans are better than your fans."
c. "Am I in danger of being sued for psychological damages?"
d. "At 11 o'clock in the morning we should all have been sleeping still, so I appreciate the devotion."

9. "You know the story of the hippo? The hippo comes to the monkey and says, 'Listen, I'm not a hippo.' So, he paints himself like a zebra, but the monkey says, 'Look at you, you're painted like a zebra but you're still a hippo.' So then the hippo says, 'I want to be a little parrot,' and he paints himself like a parrot. He goes back to see the monkey who tells him, 'Sorry, you're still a hippo.'

"So in the end, you know, the hippo goes back to the monkey and says, 'I'm happy to be a hippo. This is who I am.' So, I have to be who I am and he's happy being a hippo!"

True or false? Marat's favorite holiday is Halloween.
false i think he would enjoy more at rio de Janeiro Carnival

WARNING! Risque and not for the faint of heart!

10. "There is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry – perhaps when she is even throwing things."
About winning Davis Cup: "Better than sex!"
"2 years older and I am a little bit smarter so I can do it without the girls."

True or false? Marat is happy and fulfilled in all aspects of his life and would not be pleased if a bunch of Safinholics suddenly showed up at his door ready to go canoeing.False
great test!
lilimi80 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:57 AM   #18
country flag {Annie}

{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute{Annie} has a reputation beyond repute

1. b him and him only How can Volkon NOT make your life better?

2. c

3. d

4. b

5. c

6. d

7. c

8. d

9. false

10. false

I am totally
Igor Andreev
Mitya Torsonoff
Zhenya Korolev

MOHAMED LAHYANI
{Annie} is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 07:59 AM   #19
country flag mer

mer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond reputemer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie}
do we need to know smth here Annie? Smth you have not put in the report?
mer is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:21 PM   #20
Scavenger Hunter

PennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond reputePennyThePenguin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

i agree irochka. annie's being very susp[icious...and it's all smelling a little fishy. not the salmon type of fishy..more tuna, sturgeon etc.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:24 PM   #21
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by {Annie} View Post

2. c

3. d

4. b

5. c

6. d

7. c

8. d

9. false

10. false

I am totally
9.5/10
Congratulations! Because your responses indicate that access not only to the god that is Marat Safin, but also to less famous Russians, would be a priority for you, a printout of these results can be redeemed for a disguise as a massage therapist, valid during the Davis Cup final. Enjoy!

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:31 PM   #22
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mer View Post

Old 09-28-2006, 03:33 PM   #23
Scavenger Hunter

well...besides that gab?
Old 09-28-2006, 03:33 PM   #24
country flag atheneglaukopis

atheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond reputeatheneglaukopis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilimi80 View Post
great test!
10/10
Congratulations! Not only did you read the mind of the test-maker in replying to the questions, you brown-nosed when she gave the intended answer to one question, you made scoring the quiz easy, and you used magenta! In return, I am contacting one Marat Safin to inform him that the future mother of his children has been located. Your responses indicate that you understand the importance of pets (3), avoiding pretty boys (4), enjoying the finer things in life (5), sleeping in (8), as well as taking fun and exciting holidays (9), and I predict success for any long-term relationship.

"I couldn't even tell you who the No. 1 ranked tennis player in the world is right now," Federer said. "It's probably me, still. It is, isn't it?" The Onion

Russophilic member of the MTF Perv Squad--objectifying Tarpischev, Kafelnikov, and Volkov like whoa.
atheneglaukopis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:38 PM   #25
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyThePenguin View Post
well...besides that gab?
Dima is a cover! Look how Sasha and Anna look so happily married in this pic!!!

and I think Sasha's pregnant
Old 09-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #26
Scavenger Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saumon View Post

Old 09-28-2006, 03:41 PM   #27
tall_one

tall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond reputetall_one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

experience DENIAL
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=76493

tall_one is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2006, 03:51 PM   #28
country flag lilimi80

lilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond reputelilimi80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atheneglaukopis View Post
10/10
Congratulations! Not only did you read the mind of the test-maker in replying to the questions, you brown-nosed when she gave the intended answer to one question, you made scoring the quiz easy, and you used magenta! In return, I am contacting one Marat Safin to inform him that the future mother of his children has been located. Your responses indicate that you understand the importance of pets (3), avoiding pretty boys (4), enjoying the finer things in life (5), sleeping in (8), as well as taking fun and exciting holidays (9), and I predict success for any long-term relationship.
thank you!!!! i won! hihihi i give you my mail : crazysafinholic@denial.org now i wait for the man answer
Old 09-28-2006, 03:52 PM   #29
country flag lilimi80

Quote:
the tummy is cute!
Old 09-28-2006, 04:08 PM   #30
country flag thiaela

thiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond reputethiaela has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Test your Marat Safin knowledge!

Quote:
1. Marat's season has taken a turn for the better. This can be attributed to:

a. the car accident in Cincinnati
b. Sasha
c. his love of NYC, Mother Russia, and roofs
d. all of the above

2. Marat's favorite phrase is:

a. "Bring on the grass season!"
b. "Does this shirt go with that tie?"
c. "A little bit of luck."
d. "Vamos!"

3. Marat's favorite animal is the:

a. pigeon
b. hippo
c. duck
d. none of the above

4. Marat's recent haircut shave was inspired by:

a. Kolya's and Misha's runs to the USO semis
b. Feli's repeated invitations to his hotel room to "check out my haircare products"
c. Agassi's retirement, a la Blake's tribute outfit
d. a trip to DENIAL, where the moptop never happened

5. Marat's plans for life after tennis:

a. joining Paradorn in celibate monkhood to practice mental disciplines of the East
b. studying to take over Bolletieri's job
c. a beer in one hand and a kid in the other
d. starting World Blog War I with Dima

6. Marat speaks:

I. Russian
II. Ancient Greek
III. English
IV. Swedish
V. Spanish
VI. Swiss German

a. II only
b. I, III, IV
c. I, IV, VI
d. I, III, V
e. all of I-VI
f. none of I-VI

7. Marat is to plastic surgery as:
a. fish is to bicycle
b. Spain is to more claycourters
c. Karlovic is to stilts
d. all of the above

8."Q. Are you aware of how much your fans live and die by your matches? If you go on to Internet, people see a breakpoint, they go, Oh, my God, Marat's going to lose it. Are you aware of the interest?
MARAT SAFIN: Well, I thank them for that, and I'm pretty happy that a lot of people like at 11 o'clock in the morning there was some people sitting there even with the terrible weather we have right now. They were sitting there clapping and applauding, they want you to win."

Or, in other words:
a. "Can we not talk about the fans on the internet? Dima goes there, and I'm scared."
b. "My fans are better than your fans."
c. "Am I in danger of being sued for psychological damages?"
d. "At 11 o'clock in the morning we should all have been sleeping still, so I appreciate the devotion."

9. "You know the story of the hippo? The hippo comes to the monkey and says, 'Listen, I'm not a hippo.' So, he paints himself like a zebra, but the monkey says, 'Look at you, you're painted like a zebra but you're still a hippo.' So then the hippo says, 'I want to be a little parrot,' and he paints himself like a parrot. He goes back to see the monkey who tells him, 'Sorry, you're still a hippo.'

"So in the end, you know, the hippo goes back to the monkey and says, 'I'm happy to be a hippo. This is who I am.' So, I have to be who I am and he's happy being a hippo!"

True or false? Marat's favorite holiday is Halloween.

WARNING! Risque and not for the faint of heart!

10. "There is nothing so sexy as a woman who is angry – perhaps when she is even throwing things."
About winning Davis Cup: "Better than sex!"
"2 years older and I am a little bit smarter so I can do it without the girls."

True or false? Marat is happy and fulfilled in all aspects of his life and would not be pleased if a bunch of Safinholics suddenly showed up at his door ready to go canoeing.
1 d

2 c

3 b

4 d

5 c

6 d

7 e

8 b

9 TRUE

10 FALSE