Nick Lindahl Cheering Thread - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-03-2010, 10:35 AM   #151
country flag tennis2018

tennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond reputetennis2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nick Lindahl Cheering Thread

Nick was very impressive 2 us fans @ Delray Beach & I am convinced we have an up&coming superstar in the making...not 2 mention all the girls following him (usually shirtless) around the grounds...really hope he returns next year

btw Nick hurt his foot in main draw 1st rd & I was right next 2 him when he took the shoe off..pretty swollen so hope he is recovering ok

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 100_1259.JPG (123.1 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1264.JPG (139.8 KB, 170 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1604.JPG (140.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg 100_1606.JPG (150.0 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpg a.JPG (138.4 KB, 14 views)
File Type: jpg b.JPG (185.0 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg c.JPG (194.8 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg d.JPG (194.3 KB, 9 views)
File Type: jpg e.JPG (185.4 KB, 10 views)
tennis2018 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2010, 01:09 AM   #152
country flag Tenys4r

Tenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond reputeTenys4r has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why Nick wasn't considered for Davis Cup? Isn't his ranking better than Tomic's or doesn't that matter?
Tenys4r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 05:09 AM   #153
country flag ace ventura

ace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond reputeace ventura has a reputation beyond repute

Not only ranking he beat Tomic AT AO play off, that is in a " high pressure situation... "

Maybe he doesn't fit the TA mould. You would have thought they would have included him to have a good look at him at least.

He looks very fit doesn't he,
ace ventura is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2010, 08:46 PM   #154
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute

Nick has come up big in Indian Wells qualis, coming back from a set down to beat the 15th seed Robert Kendrick 2-6 6-4 6-4. Would be really nice for Nick if he could play in his fifth ATP main draw tournament this year. When you take into account his ranking isn't even inside the top 200 and he has played 4 ATP main draws this season and it is only mid March it is quite impressive.

Plus the 22 points he would gain from qualifying won't do him any bad either. Nick is in such good form I wouldn't be suprised at all if he played in all the Grand Slams this year. Remember guys he is only 21 so he is starting to hit good form at the right time. Come on Nick, you can do it.
Matchu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 07:06 AM   #155
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
Nick has come up big in Indian Wells qualis, coming back from a set down to beat the 15th seed Robert Kendrick 2-6 6-4 6-4. Would be really nice for Nick if he could play in his fifth ATP main draw tournament this year. When you take into account his ranking isn't even inside the top 200 and he has played 4 ATP main draws this season and it is only mid March it is quite impressive.

Plus the 22 points he would gain from qualifying won't do him any bad either. Nick is in such good form I wouldn't be suprised at all if he played in all the Grand Slams this year. Remember guys he is only 21 so he is starting to hit good form at the right time. Come on Nick, you can do it.
He's doing a great job in the qualies but needs a main draw win if only to boost his confidence. His one win in a tour level main draw was was back in 2007! It was an excellent victory against world number 59 Querrey in Bangkok but he's since gone on a 6-match losing streak. I like seeing him play tour level qualifiers instead of Challengers as it shows intent. Last year he pretty much only played Challengers.

Indian Wells and Miami are excellent to qualify for because they're pretty much the only events where you are guaranteed not to play a top 32 star in the first round.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 10:39 AM   #156
country flag Hewitt2010
Banned!

Hewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond repute

He is playing amazing tennis at the moment, yes as you said all he needs is a main draw win to boost his confidence. But in the main draw singles there is a maybe one or two q vs q matches first round if he was to get one of them it would be great because it is a good chance to win also most likely the qualifier will still be better ranked then Nick.

It was pretty disapionting to see Carsten Ball knocked out first round of the qualies, espically against a player ranked outside the top 200, but that was the case with the Lindahl Kendrick senario too.

I think Nick will have a great year, hopefully he can crack the top maybe 140 or 130 before Roland Garros, and maybe even could see him real close to the top 100 at the end of the year. I reckon he and Bernard have a good rival going on maybe not against each other but trying to show how actually good they are, Nick was unlucky to lose at Burnie to Bernard but that time Tomic just snuck over the line but at the AO Wild Card Play Off's Lindahl was lucky enough to win.

For me i think since Klein has come back from suspension thats been when Lindahl has just started to pick up his game, also Klein had such high hopes of a great come back. He has a few points to defend still even though he only played half of the year.

It will be intresting to watch how Lindahl and Tomic compare this year, i think both of them will play most or all of the Grand Slams, i think Lindahl, Guccione or Ball will get the RG WC, but Tomic has to get the Us Open WC anyone would think but it might depend on form coming into them all so don't want to say to much but this is already looking great for Australia, Tomic once again made the second round at AO, Lindahl qualified at Brisbane and Delray Beach, he also got WC's into Sydney and AO. Ball showing good signs in Oz, also in North America, but maybe not so great at the qualifying level this year yet losing to Millot and Harrison. Plus Luczak made his first quarter final in a while in sydney beat a top 20 player. Also played a quarter final in Chile.

Alright good luck to Lindahl against Mello the giant Brazilian.
Hewitt2010 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 01:06 PM   #157
country flag jmf07

jmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond reputejmf07 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Mello is a giant. He isn't even six feet. Good luck to Nick. Mello could be another tough match.
Baker (USA) - Bedene (SLO) - Bellucci (BRA) - Berta (SWE) - Cuevas (URU) - Domijan (USA) - Ebden (AUS) - Estrella (DOM) - Grigelis (LTU) - Guccione (AUS) - Heliovaara (FIN) - Kavcic (SLO) - King (BAH) - Kontinen (FIN) - Kubler (AUS) - Lajovic (SRB) - Matosevic (AUS) - McGee (IRE) - Millman (AUS) - Mitchell (AUS) - Nielsen (DEN) - Nieminen (FIN) - Paire (FRA) - Udomchoke (THA)
jmf07 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2010, 08:34 PM   #158
country flag Hewitt2010
Banned!

Hewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond reputeHewitt2010 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh sorry i must have been thinking about another Brazilian, but Lindahl lost in a tight three set match to Mello 2-6 6-4 4-6. But its still ok hopefully he can qualify at Miami.
Old 03-24-2010, 11:52 PM   #159
country flag Hewitt2010
Banned!

Nick is in Canada at the moment, he is through to the QF's. So great work, with his draw that he has got now he should be able to make the final reall without any trouble. Can't wait to see his results in the rest of the Grand Slams, espically at Wimbledon, it would be great for him to play in the main draw there.

Also it would be great to see an all aussie final in Canada between Matosevic vs Lindahl. Good Luck next round.
Old 03-25-2010, 06:30 AM   #160
country flag Matchu

Matchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond reputeMatchu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt2010 View Post
Nick is in Canada at the moment, he is through to the QF's. So great work, with his draw that he has got now he should be able to make the final reall without any trouble. Can't wait to see his results in the rest of the Grand Slams, espically at Wimbledon, it would be great for him to play in the main draw there.

Also it would be great to see an all aussie final in Canada between Matosevic vs Lindahl. Good Luck next round.
Just because all the seeded players have been knocked out in his half doesn't mean he is going to have an easy route to the final. I'd be suprised if he didn't reach the semis though. Would be great if he made the final here because he would then jump into the top 200 for the first time in his career and will cement a spot on the challenger tour this year.

Come on Nick, two more matches and you won't have to worry about making ranking cuts for tournaments so much. Matosevic's road to the final looks much more difficult.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #161
country flag Hewitt09
Banned!

Hewitt09 is on a distinguished road

Well, i think Lindahl will win this tournament, just because of recent results. Also wouldn't be surprised if Matosevic was able to beat Lester Cook, good luck to them.
Hewitt09 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 10:42 AM   #162
country flag n8

n8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond reputen8 has a reputation beyond repute

Lindahl lost to local wild card Chvojka 6-3 6-4.
n8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 02:47 PM   #163
country flag Matchu

A quarterfinal showing a fairly solid given his ranking, I'd really like to see him fire in a few of these up coming US challengers so he can get that ranking inside the top 200.

Pretty funny how there are like 6 aussies guys ranked all around the same area and they have a good week each and the others dont do very well the week that one does.
Old 04-05-2010, 02:05 AM   #164
country flag Matchu

Nick has moved to a career high ranking of 210, he has also posted two straight set qualifying wins at ATP Houston on clay. Faces Devvarman tommorow for a place in the main draw. If he can qualify this will be his 5th ATP main draw this year, problem is around this time last year he won quite a few matches and they were all in consecutive weeks. So Nick is going to have to have a few big weeks or consecutively make quarterfinals, either way I think by Roland Garros he'll definetly be in top 200.

With Nick having results like these and Bernard getting knocked out first rounds in Italy I think Nick is really putting his hand up for the RG wildcard. I'd probably prefer Lindahl to play RG than Bernard at the moment.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:42 AM   #165
country flag Audacity

Audacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond reputeAudacity has a reputation beyond repute

There is no way that Tomic can win a match at Roland Garros. I really hope TA can use their brains and choose someone else.
Audacity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote