Belgian Davis Cup Team - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 04-13-2004, 04:59 PM   #91
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Belgian Davis Cup Team

i would say, one single norman, one single elseneer or christophe, twice single malisse and the double vliegen/o.rochus. what do you think?
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2004, 01:24 PM   #92
country flag fleemkeČ

fleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond repute

I had a great time in Doornik

On friday I had the 'job of the day' I had to close the 'door' when the players started to play and open it when they stoped During the match I was sitting down watching the match Getting paid to watch tennis Can it be better?

Saturday I had another job but I still did see much of the match Kristof and Ollie for Athenes

btw they speak french

Belgiangirl did you had a ticket for the 'M-places'? M2/3/4? Otherwise I might have seen you because you had to pass me

Olivier is a great guy seeing him backstage and on court maded me an even bigger fan of him
Xavier ... well I didn't liked him before, he wasn't great in Doornik (not attending the matches of others, acting foolish (I am the man did you see me? ) and if I have to believe the stories of the other people who were working there the hole week

Well I really really REALLY don't like him

I forgot my camera so no pics

Tommy Haas and Olivier Rochus
fleemkeČ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2004, 02:14 PM   #93
country flag misyou25

misyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond reputemisyou25 has a reputation beyond repute

well done:-) i forgot my camera once too, when i was at a challenger. i just cant believe something like that can happen:-)
misyou25 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:19 PM   #94
BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Hey, Fleemke! I was in the C block, I think. At the side of the players, so I don't think I saw you. One of your colleages made our day bad actually. She was sitting next to us and she sent my friend out because she was taking a nip from her Coca Cola, she was angry when our foot accidently touched one of the chairs in front, we couldn't eat a Fruitella! :angry: But during Ollie's match we saw her eat a cookie, so we took ours too and ate them! She looked but didn't bother us anymore!!
BelgianGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2004, 08:22 PM   #95
BelgianGirl

BelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond reputeBelgianGirl has a reputation beyond repute

We could have drawn worse, but also better I think!
But this isn't impossible anyway. Those giants have big serves, but they're not unbeatable.
When they play on hardcourt I think Martens will take Malisse, Olivier, Gilles and Dick (unless Vliegen gets up in the rankings until then...)
Old 04-27-2004, 02:42 PM   #96
country flag fleemkeČ

fleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond reputefleemkeČ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianGirl
Hey, Fleemke! I was in the C block, I think. At the side of the players, so I don't think I saw you. One of your colleages made our day bad actually. She was sitting next to us and she sent my friend out because she was taking a nip from her Coca Cola, she was angry when our foot accidently touched one of the chairs in front, we couldn't eat a Fruitella! :angry: But during Ollie's match we saw her eat a cookie, so we took ours too and ate them! She looked but didn't bother us anymore!!

Don't think it was one of us ... the people from the location were very mad when somebody was eating. I had to stop people who get something to eat or drink and wanted to go back at their seats

Old 04-30-2004, 07:09 PM   #97
BelgianGirl

That must have been a grateful job, I guess!
Old 05-03-2004, 08:10 PM   #98
country flag fleemkeČ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelgianGirl
That must have been a grateful job, I guess!

Well I could watch the tennis and got payd for it