THIS JUST IN - Doping allegations in the Arse Clown Champs - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2006, 08:00 AM   #16
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THIS JUST IN - Doping allegations in the Arse Clown Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
Not as much as your mother down at the Albury Tavern.

Your mum is brilliant. She swallows.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #17
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

This gets better.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:52 AM   #18
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
Your mum is brilliant. She swallows.
I think your mother used to be in the circus.

She did this trick where my whole sword disappeared into her throat.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #19
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Keep them coming.

Old 09-20-2006, 09:59 AM   #20

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Your mother is awesome at deep throating and so is your Grandmother - especially as she has false teeth and takes them out.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:00 AM   #21

In actual fact, your mother and your father both sucked me off at the same time.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:01 AM   #22
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

The Bolar and Jim show, just like old times.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:04 AM   #23
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Your mother is awesome at deep throating and so is your Grandmother - especially as she has false teeth and takes them out.

Buddy... i just used the same call on you.

Come up with something new.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:04 AM   #24

Quote:

Buddy... i just used the same call on you.

Come up with something new.

When your parents got married, your father stopped getting head jobs. So when you were born, your father got them from you.

Last edited by Bolar Bolabi : 09-20-2006 at 10:06 AM.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:09 AM   #25
Banned!

Quote:
In actual fact, your mother and your father both sucked me off at the same time.
As you wish Bolar.

You're starting to sound a bit like Prima Donna. You can't make up your mind about which side to bat for, so you simply go for both.
Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #26

Hey Jim,

You only started swimming and competing with guys because it turns you on seeing other guys in speedos and wishing you had a big package like the others.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:11 AM   #27
Banned!

Quote:
When your parents got married, your father stopped getting head jobs. So when you were born, your father got them from you.
The funny thing is that you actually think that was a good call.

You're such a retard Bolar.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #28
Banned!

Quote:
Hey Jim,

You only started swimming and competing with guys because it turns you on seeing other guys in speedos and wishing you had a big package like the others.
You only started sheep rooting because all the girls in Albury rejected you.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:14 AM   #29

Quote:
The funny thing is that you actually think that was a good call.

You're such a retard Bolar.

I am?

Look who's living in Canberra with all the other retards.

Old 09-20-2006, 10:15 AM   #30

Quote:
You only started sheep rooting because all the girls in Albury rejected you.

I've never lived in Albury.