THIS JUST IN - Doping allegations in the Arse Clown Champs - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2006, 02:40 AM   #1
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default THIS JUST IN - Doping allegations in the Arse Clown Champs

ArseClown Champs - That Two of This Years Favs Under Scrutiny
September 20, 2006 - 12:39PM - REUTERS

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=86567

There is reason to believe, that two of this year's most high profile entrants, have been making performance enhancing posts in order to prolong their activity in this year's competition.

Late yesterday afternoon, one of the members from the Croatard Club was seen making a bold attempt to engage in cyber-sexual activity with a prominent Canadian entrant, while also talking out of his arse telling officials that the rules are unfair and that the scoring system ought to be changed. The only plausible explanation behind all of this, is a missing chromosome of some sort...

The other poster to come under fire, is the Greek God himself, and #1 seed. He was seen making "masking" posts - these are commonly used to cover up a severe lack of self esteem, and general human contact.

The following deluded posts indicate that the Greek guru has been a user and abuser for so long, that he has lost all awareness and sense of reality.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...13&postcount=7
http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ostcount=22032

An official enquiry is now underway.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2006, 02:47 AM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: THIS JUST IN - Doping allegations in the Arse Clown Champs

your scoring format sucks and you know it.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:48 AM   #3
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
it's over son.

Old 09-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #4
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
it's over son.

you're still an idiot.
Old 09-20-2006, 02:49 AM   #5
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

we need to test all the Argies, you never know with them
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 02:56 AM   #6
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvanLjubicic
we need to test all the Argies, you never know with them
Argies and KarolBeckFan ON THE JUICE!
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:03 AM   #7
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi
Argies and KarolBeckFan ON THE JUICE!
thats not the only juice KarolBeckFan is taking
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:05 AM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Old 09-20-2006, 03:06 AM   #9
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

I thought being a dope was a condition of entry. So, what's the big deal? Pure tabloid journalism this is.
Old 09-20-2006, 03:13 AM   #10
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 03:24 AM   #11
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
I agree. It's fucking pathetic. With GWH at the helm, it doesn't surprise me that the scoring system sucks. Mostly everything sucks.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 05:42 AM   #12
country flag zicofirol

zicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond reputezicofirol has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

RON PAUL: Stop Dreaming

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition

Kazimierz Pulaski
zicofirol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 06:05 AM   #13
country flag Merton

Merton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond reputeMerton has a reputation beyond repute

This is just in from the ATP press center:

"We are all shocked about the allegations of doping in the prestigious Arse Clown of 2006 event. The ATP board unanimously decided to appoint Jogy as the supreme inquisitor with the madate to investigate, uncover and punish all violators. Jogy is well known for his unbending insistence on eradicating the use of performance enhancement substances from the sport. Rumors that he suggested the burning on the stake of past violators are unsubstanciated. The truth will shine"

From Isaac Asimov's "Foundation".
Merton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 07:07 AM   #14
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I agree. It's fucking pathetic. With GWH at the helm, it doesn't surprise me that the scoring system sucks. Mostly everything sucks.
Not as much as your mother down at the Albury Tavern.

Old 09-20-2006, 07:53 AM   #15
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute