Is Mistaflava obsessed with me? - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: ????

Yes 14 70.00%
Yes 6 30.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 04:38 PM   #46
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Mistaflava obsessed with me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
he's already married...what is with all the slanderous gay remarks?
i mean surely something more insulting could be said?
what do you expect from a 12year old?

Old 09-20-2006, 04:40 PM   #47
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
speaking of being home and night....4:47am post...and he still here.....and you'll be on for tonight...you know the sun does not kill...you can go outside

Coming home at 5:00am would indicate someone that went out and is now up to go out again.

Enjoy mommy's basement big boy. By the way, can you post your picture in this thread?

Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!  
Old 09-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #48
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl
he's already married...what is with all the slanderous gay remarks?
i mean surely something more insulting could be said?

if you don't like it, get the hell out. This thread called me out and I'll say what I want to say. You want to report my posts again, go ahead. You're already in the same class as Rubberballs. Online losers.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:41 PM   #49
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava

Coming home at 5:00am would indicate someone that went out and is now up to go out again.

yeah like anyone will believe that.....
Old 09-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #50
country flag Mistaflava

Cmon Seinfeld...post your pic in this thread...let's laugh a little bit

Old 09-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #51
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
if you don't like it, get the hell out. This thread called me out and I'll say what I want to say. You want to report my posts again, go ahead. You're already in the same class as Rubberballs. Online losers.
classic
Old 09-20-2006, 04:43 PM   #52
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Cmon Seinfeld...post your pic in this thread...let's me jackoff little bit

yeah in your world laugh a little bit = jackoff.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:45 PM   #53
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
yeah like anyone will believe that.....

I know it's hard for you to believe that there is life outside of throwing online parties and hoping all the MTF losers show up but yeah, there is. Olga can tell you where I have been at night.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:46 PM   #54
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
yeah in your world laugh a little bit = jackoff.

As much as that would excite you, I would rather jackoff to a picture of an old bag than have to look at your ugly face more than once a month. You are by far the ugliest poster in MTF history.

Old 09-20-2006, 04:47 PM   #55
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
I know it's hard for you to believe that there is life outside of throwing online parties and hoping all the MTF losers show up but yeah, there is. Olga can tell you where I have been at night.
scouting out grade school boys?
Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #56
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
As much as that would excite you, I would rather jackoff to a picture of an old bag than have to look at your ugly face more than once a month. You are by far the ugliest poster in MTF history.

coming from someone who wont post there picture Im a stud and ladies know it so why do you keep looking at my photo once a month?
Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #57
country flag Mistaflava

Who was the one talking about ADAM SUCKS ON ME and throwing boy bashes?

Old 09-20-2006, 04:48 PM   #58
country flag Mistaflava

Quote:
coming from someone who wont post there picture Im a stud and ladies know it

you're a stud when it comes to grading guys who look like they have been hit by a truck, puked on and thrown in their mommy's basement for the rest of their lives. Dude, you are one ugly piece of trash.

Old 09-20-2006, 04:50 PM   #59
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

my ass looks better than your face.
Old 09-20-2006, 04:51 PM   #60
country flag Mistaflava

The sad part is that your ass probably looks a lot better than your face.
Closed Thread