2nd Round of Arse Clown Champs. Second Voting Allowed Now - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2006, 10:16 PM   #1
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2nd Round of Arse Clown Champs. Second Voting Allowed Now

Due to a slight change in scoring the start time will be at 1400 CET

CET= Central European Time, that means 1 hour ahead of London and the same time as Germany, France, Sweden, Norway etc

Please use www.worldtimeserver.com to find the correct time in your region.

For those who have a problem with the starting time. There is an option for a postal vote and please the read below and I will add this to the rules as well.

Rule Change:

Since there have been some matches that have been over very quickly, we have decided to implement this rule change, which will give more time to voters to put in their selections.

# Now, it will be 2 votes for the 1 person = 1 game, instead of the 1 for 1 as previously. So for a player to win 6-0 6-0 6-0, then they would need to have 36 votes for them instead of the 18 that were needed before.

If the other player has 1 vote and it's the end of set, that will carry over to the next set, if applicable.

The Rules:

- Since we are on a tennis board ( well allegedly) anyway this will be done in the tennis scoring system in the Pick Your Winner format this means for those who haven't played it.

Scores will be updated by either these people GeorgeWHitler, adee-gee, GlennMirnyi, LaTenista, Grinder, stebs and its.like that. Anyone else who wants to help out let me know.

b) As voted by the majority in a poll it will be best of 5 set format throughout the whole tournament and the 5th set will be advantage. This will not be a RR event and Mr Disney does not have control.

- For the 1st round there will be 2 threads covering the top and bottom half sections, as it will be easier to manage and then a new thread will be done for each round thereafter.

- Giving reasons for your votes are optional, probably very valid and readable, but they will not give you extra points.

-Bitching or whining about people voting for you in that thread will result in a one game penalty to that person. Example if it is 5-6 and the poster whines about being voted for then we have 5-7

-intentional bitching to recieve additional games will not change your score.

Postal vote is allowed for those who can't vote in due to starting time by sending PMs to one of the following : GeorgeWHitler, adee-gee, GlennMirnyi, LaTenista, Grinder, stebs and its.like that.

The request must be made before the Start of Play for that Day. Proof will be provided upon request.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-20-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 10:17 PM   #2
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Round of Arse Clown Champs. Voting starts at 1400 CET, updated info in Post 1

All 2nd Round Fixtures will be played today.

For those who want to look at the draw in a draw format.

http://www.tournawiz.com/64draw.php?id=33&uid=grimsruud

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 10:56 PM   #3
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Round of Arse Clown Champs. Voting starts at 1400 CET, updated info in Post 1

Where's the OOP George? I'm gonna need a postal vote, I'll be out all day
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:02 PM   #4
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
All 2nd Round Fixtures will be played today.

For those who want to look at the draw in a draw format.

http://www.tournawiz.com/64draw.php?id=33&uid=grimsruud
Whattaya mean ''today''? I just got off the court from round 1.
I am not going back out again today. I am waiting for an important call from Paradorn. He promised me the Ministry of Sex Tourism.

It might be today where you are, but here it is still yesterday and I won't be ready before tomorrow, which is still two days away according to my calculations!
You'd do it for Roger, so do it for me.

Last edited by buddyholly : 09-19-2006 at 11:09 PM.
buddyholly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:14 PM   #5
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

The Draw is in the sheet, but it will be pasted in here.

Round 2

(1) Xristos vs its.like.that
Jesus vsheya (31)
(17) Dirk vs PamV
jcempire vs(13) Allez

(12) Tennis Fool vs dkw
zicofirol vs (22) mirkaland
(25) ezekiel vs Heaven and Hell
Rogiman vs (8) Jerry Seinfeld

(7) Primadonna vs Radek Stepanek
supersexynadal vs (28) Dylan24
(24) DDrago vs IvanLjubicic
Pea vs (11 ) ys

(14)sharpeirob vs TheBoiledEgg
idolwatcher vs (18) tangerine_dream
(30) Deivid23 vs AgassiDomination
Bilbo vs (4) Mistaflava

(3) kapranos vs Nathaliia
Q SloKid vs (32) disturb3d
(19) Just Cause vs s.m
Daniel vs (16) Halba

(9) Bolar Bolabi vs zaboomafoo
Escude vs (23) Hawkman
(26) NATAS81 vs mangoes
R.Federer vs (5) MatejBockoFan

(6) adee-gee vs blackgirltennis
GeorgeWHitler vs (27) Mae
(21) ugotlobbed vs Gonzo Hates Me !
Q TheFedExpress vs (10) uNIVERSE mAN

(15) Rafa= Fed Killa vs betterthanhenman
hitchhiker vs (20) vogus
(29) Buddyholly vs GlennMirnyi
LoveFifteen vs (2) Jogy

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-20-2006 at 11:53 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:16 PM   #6
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly
Whattaya mean ''today''? I just got off the court from round 1.
I am not going back out again today. I am waiting for an important call from Paradorn. He promised me the Ministry of Sex Tourism.

It might be today where you are, but here it is still yesterday and I won't be ready before tomorrow, which is still two days away according to my calculations!
You'd do it for Roger, so do it for me.
Boo, I have to back up after a tough match against the grip and rip expert and let me know your plans when the Srich makes the call to you.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 11:21 PM   #7
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

GWH I've sent you my votes

You have permission to list my reasons here to
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 11:23 PM   #8
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Confrimed Adam.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 11:25 PM   #9
country flag sharpeirob

sharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond repute

Oi, bitch, put me in bold
Old 09-19-2006, 11:29 PM   #10
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob
Oi, bitch, put me in bold
Point penalty.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 11:40 PM   #11
country flag sharpeirob

sharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond reputesharpeirob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler
Point penalty.
Oh.My.God

That is worse law breaking them our own goverment
Old 09-19-2006, 11:41 PM   #12
country flag sharpeirob

Let me send my own postal vote.
Old 09-19-2006, 11:45 PM   #13
country flag RickDaStick

RickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond reputeRickDaStick has a reputation beyond repute

I think we will see some seeds lose in the 2nd round
RickDaStick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 12:05 AM   #14
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

(24) DDrago vs IvanLjubicic

We have a Balkan derby in this match and this one could go either way and I agree there maybe some seeds lost in this round, or you would hope so at least.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-20-2006, 12:08 AM   #15
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob
Let me send my own postal vote.
You went postal loooooooooooong ago.