R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClown Champs. Voting Closed - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2006, 06:52 AM   #61
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClowm Champs. Voting starts 15.00 CET: Read 1st Post please

Poor planning from the start..........

Old 09-19-2006, 06:52 AM   #62
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClowm Champs. Voting starts 15.00 CET: Read 1st Post please

So by the time I get up, postal votes are closed And by the time I get home from work - it will all be over again Ah well

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 06:53 AM   #63
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie
So by the time I get up, postal votes are closed And by the time I get home from work - it will all be over again Ah well
like i said....24hour voting period...none of this stupid best of whatever crap...at end of 24hours..person with most votes wins....how does that not make everyone happy?

i rest my case.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:02 AM   #64
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You can send a postal vote to GWH.

It will not be one of the first 6 received, but chances are that matches will still be underway after 2 hours of play, and your votes will count then.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:04 AM   #65
country flag hitchhiker

hitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClowm Champs. Voting starts 15.00 CET: Read 1st Post pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
like i said....24hour voting period...none of this stupid best of whatever crap...at end of 24hours..person with most votes wins....how does that not make everyone happy?

i rest my case.
save the whining for after you lose like ljubicic
hitchhiker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:06 AM   #66
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Default Re: R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClowm Champs. Voting starts 15.00 CET: Read 1st Post pl

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
save the whining for after you lose like ljubicic
and roddick has won every match
Old 09-19-2006, 07:09 AM   #67
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that
You can send a postal vote to GWH.

It will not be one of the first 6 received, but chances are that matches will still be underway after 2 hours of play, and your votes will count then.
OK thanks - I will do that

And - Jerry - I agree with you!

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:10 AM   #68
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i rest my case.
This could have been bought up initially when the thread Jimbo started about the seedings when they were coming out. There were questions about who was seeded etc and other things about the competition and the respective format that was to be used was mentioned at that time.

It won't be changing to a 24hr format. Honestly do you expect me to read through and tally page after page of votes over a 24hr period? You would have to pay me to do that.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-19-2006 at 07:12 AM.
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 07:11 AM   #69
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:

And - Jerry - I agree with you!
most people agree with common sense
Old 09-19-2006, 07:12 AM   #70
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler

It won't be changing to a 24hr format. Honestly do you expect me to read through and tally page after page of votes over a 24hr period?
well i doubt we will get 23,000 votes....but you're not the only one running this...get a little help...people from different time zones.....there is alway someone doing live scoring.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:17 AM   #71
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
well i doubt we will get 23,000 votes....but you're not the only one running this...get a little help...people from different time zones.....there is alway someone doing live scoring.
Considering this event was started under 1 format, then there is no way I could change it to a 24hr format, even if I wanted to.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 AM   #72
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

start over why cant u change it...its not like there is a Official ACC governing body or something written in stone....after first round...do the 24hour..starting on thrusday....

..there a lot of people with 5+ usernames...2 or 3 people can decide the winner of this thing with the current format....with 24hour period.. many people vote for someone with multi-usernames to affect the outcome.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:24 AM   #73
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

also might want to change the Clowm to clown in the title
Old 09-19-2006, 07:28 AM   #74
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
start over why cant u change it...its not like there is a Official ACC governing body or something written in stone....after first round...do the 24hour..starting on thrusday....

..there a lot of people with 5+ usernames...2 or 3 people can decide the winner of this thing with the current format....with 24hour period.. many people vote for someone with multi-usernames to affect the outcome.
I am not starting this event over again, it won't be happening and you can run the event next year if you'd like.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 07:28 AM   #75
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

you dont have to do 24hour....18hour should cover everyone...

just do it...admit im right..its not big deal...do the right thing....

Last edited by El Legenda : 09-19-2006 at 07:31 AM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote