R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClown Champs. Voting Closed - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2006, 01:46 AM   #1
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClown Champs. Voting Closed

There seems to have been some problems with the start time of the contest, well it's virtually impossible to please everyone, so what I will do is put the starting time back 2 hours.

CET= Central European Time, that means 1 hour ahead of London and the same time as Germany, France, Sweden, Norway etc

Please use www.worldtimeserver.com to find the correct time in your region.

For those who have a problem with the starting time. There is an option for a postal vote and please the read below and I will add this to the rules as well.

Postal vote is allowed for those who can't vote in due to starting time by sending PMs to GeorgeWHitler for these matches.

Please note that the only the first 6 postal votes will be counted and once I have received the first 6, then what will happen is that the matches that are not completed within 2 hours of play, any subsequent postal votes that were received be posted and included in the vote.
The request must be made before the Start of Play for that Day. Proof will be provided upon request.

The Rules:

- Since we are on a tennis board ( well allegedly) anyway this will be done in the tennis scoring system in the Pick Your Winner format this means for those who haven't played it.

Scores will be updated by either these people GeorgeWHitler, adee-gee, GlennMirnyi, LaTenista, Grinder, stebs and its.like that. Anyone else who wants to help out let me know.

* Player A vs. Player B, if you vote for B it will be 0-1 and then so on until we have a winner of the set. When it reaches the tiebreaker then the next vote will decide the set 7-6.

b) As voted by the majority in a poll it will be best of 5 set format throughout the whole tournament and the 5th set will be advantage. This will not be a RR event and Mr Disney does not have control.

- For the 1st round there will be 2 threads covering the top and bottom half sections, as it will be easier to manage and then a new thread will be done for each round thereafter.

- Giving reasons for your votes are optional, probably very valid and readable, but they will not give you extra points.

-Bitching or whining about people voting for you in that thread will result in a one game penalty to that person. Example if it is 5-6 and the poster whines about being voted for then we have 5-7

-intentional bitching to recieve additional games will not change your score.

Postal vote is allowed for those who can't vote in due to starting time by sending PMs to one of the following : GeorgeWHitler, adee-gee, GlennMirnyi, LaTenista, Grinder, stebs and its.like that.

The request must be made before the Start of Play for that Day. Proof will be provided upon request.

Enjoy the game.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-19-2006 at 07:49 PM.
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2006, 01:48 AM   #2
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: R1 Bottom Half of the ArseClowm Champs. Voting starts 15.00 CET

The bottom half of the 1st round.

Bottom Half:

Completed Scores

(3) kapranos def alexito36 6-1 6-0 6-0
Nathaliia def Jaffas85 6-4 6-7 6-2 6-2
Sjengster lost to SloKId (Q) 2-6 1-6 1-6
Ten Hound lost to (32) disturb3d 1-6 0-6 4-6

(19) Just Cause def RaVeR 6-1 6-2 6-2
s.m def Langers 6-1 5-7 1-6 6-4 2-2 3-2 6-3
World Beater lost to Daniel 7-5 1-6 2-6 4-6
deliveryman lost to (16) Halba 2-6 1-6 0-6

(9) Bolar Bolabi def Fumus 6-0 6-1 6-0
zaboomafoo def.Helen Phillips 2-6 6-0 6-7 6-2 6-4
Escude def Nico Fan 6-0 6-1 6-3
joeb_uk lost to (23) Hawkman 1-6 2-6 1-6

(26) NATAS81 def happy928 (Q) 6-0 6-3 6-1
mara_m lost to mangoes 6-0 1-6 6-7 2-6
Neely lost to.R.Federer 0-6 1-6 6-2 4-6
croat123 lost to (5) MatejBockoFan 2-6 4-6 3-6

(6) adee-gee def Silverwhite 6-0 6-1 6-1
blackgirltennis def atpSUPERMAN 6-3 3-6 6-2 6-3
GeorgeWHitler def alfonsojose 6-2 6-4 3-6 6-2
savestheday91 lost to (27) Mae 5-7 3-6 3-6

(21) ugotlobbed def LaTenista 6-1 6-1 6-1
Devotee (Q) lost to Gonzo Hates Me ! 1-6 1-6 4-6
TheFedExpress (Q) def CooCooCachoo 6-2 6-0 6-7 6-4
JimmyV lost to (10) uNIVERSE mAN 0-6 1-6 1-6

(15) Rafa= Fed Killa def smucav (Q) 7-5 6-2 6-2
betterthanhenman def .richie21 (Q) 6-4 6-2 6-3
hitchhiker def dmit424 3-6 6-4 6-4 7-6
Ginny Legend (Q) lost to (20) vogus 1-6 4-6 3-6

(29) Buddyholly def Agassi Aces (Q) 6-2 7-6 6-0
GlennMirnyi def Saumon 6-0 6-1 6-1
LoveFifteen def Flashdeb 7-5 1-6 6-4 6-2
daze11(Q) lost to (2) Jogy 1-6 1-6 1-6

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1

Last edited by Action Jackson : 09-19-2006 at 10:26 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 01:54 AM   #3
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Question: How are the postal votes working? Will they be posted immediately before the rest of the votes happen? Otherwise there may be accusations of match fixing when certain votes are inserted at opportune times
College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 01:56 AM   #4
country flag hitchhiker

hitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeorgeWHitler

(3) kapranos
vs. alexito36

Ten Hound vs. (32) disturb3d

(19) Just Cause vs. RaVeR

(26) NATAS81 vs. happy928 (Q)

croat123 vs .(5) MatejBockoFan
thats some quality matches for the first round. MBF v croat should definetly be on center court.
hitchhiker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:20 AM   #5
country flag hitchhiker

hitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond reputehitchhiker has a reputation beyond repute

Match of the day preview

Croat123

vs

MatejBockoFan [5]

Croat's Strength: Croat's strength is his consistent long term irrational hate of everything Roddick. Croat's hypocrisy in dismissing Roddick achievements while marvelling over a relatively mediocre Ljubicic career is definetly a weapon.

MaterBockoFans strength: As one of the highest seeds MBF's arse-clowning technique is consistent in most areas with relatively few weaknesses. This guy has fought with just about everyone in MTF over sexuality, mods, players looks, playing game styles and all sorts of other crap.

X-factor: Who will the roddick fans vote for? Both players hate Roddick although Croat's hate is very specific to Andy while MBF seems to hate most things yet the votes of the Roddick fans could swing this one way or the other.

Who will win: Croat will get some votes from the Roddick corner and will hang with MBF for a while but his main problem is that his arse-clowning is to one dimensional and MBF's superior all court arse-clowning ability will prove overwhelming for the unseeded player in the end and MBF will win in 4 sets.
hitchhiker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:23 AM   #6
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you GWH. I will 'postal vote' by sending my choices to adee-gee. If he screws up, I have people in London who will hunt him down and kick his bony, drunken, Scottish ass.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:46 AM   #7
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

the voting sucks this year....on some matches 18 peolpe get to vote and its over ....voting should have been done all day and at end of day the clown with most votes wins.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:47 AM   #8
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hitchhiker
Match of the day preview

Croat123

vs

MatejBockoFan [5]

Croat's Strength: Croat's strength is his consistent long term irrational hate of everything Roddick. Croat's hypocrisy in dismissing Roddick achievements while marvelling over a relatively mediocre Ljubicic career is definetly a weapon.

MaterBockoFans strength: As one of the highest seeds MBF's arse-clowning technique is consistent in most areas with relatively few weaknesses. This guy has fought with just about everyone in MTF over sexuality, mods, players looks, playing game styles and all sorts of other crap.

X-factor: Who will the roddick fans vote for? Both players hate Roddick although Croat's hate is very specific to Andy while MBF seems to hate most things yet the votes of the Roddick fans could swing this one way or the other.

Who will win: Croat will get some votes from the Roddick corner and will hang with MBF for a while but his main problem is that his arse-clowning is to one dimensional and MBF's superior all court arse-clowning ability will prove overwhelming for the unseeded player in the end and MBF will win in 4 sets.
roddick sucks
Old 09-19-2006, 02:49 AM   #9
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

All postal votes ought to be sent to the same poster.

I will be unavailable to tally up votes tonight, perhaps someone else will be able to.

Postal votes must be in prior to the commencement of play, otherwise players must vote using the regular format.

Postal votes will be counted prior to mainstream votes.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:50 AM   #10
country flag tangerine_dream
Last dance, Andy

tangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond reputetangerine_dream has a reputation beyond repute

Why can't we just start voting as soon as GWH posts the OOP?
"What kind of shape am I in now? Well round is a shape." said Roddick with a laugh. "I had a very detailed retirement plan, and I feel like I've met every aspect of it: a lot of golf, a lot of carbs, a lot of fried food, and some booze, occasionally — I've been completely committed ... The results have shown."

Mugs Tennis Forums
tangerine_dream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:52 AM   #11
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

I will be unavailable to tally up votes tonight, perhaps someone else will be able to.

Postal votes must be in prior to the commencement of play, otherwise players must vote using the regular format.

College basketball sucks.
savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:54 AM   #12
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

There is a plan to change the voting format slightly from the R16 onwards.

To allow more posters to vote at the business end of the competition, each vote may be reduced to the value of 0.5 games.

This will be confirmed/rejected at a later date.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 02:56 AM   #13
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that

I will be able to do it for the first 2 hours for tonights competition and I will add that they be sent to me for tonight.

Quote:
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Old 09-19-2006, 03:00 AM   #14
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

My apologies, I misunderstood. I will PM my vote to you before I call it a night. Thanks again for this option.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 03:00 AM   #15
country flag Lee
Gugaholic

Lee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond reputeLee has a reputation beyond repute

Should I send my postal vote to GWH or Adam?
Lee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote