The winner of the Arse Clown Tourny - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2006, 06:02 PM   #1
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default The winner of the Arse Clown Tourny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistaflava
Signature of the year:

'Adam Sucks'

Hey Rubber...does he swallow too?
how stupid do you have to be to post that? or how old do you have to be? 11? 12?

jackass

Old 09-18-2006, 06:05 PM   #2
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

El Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond reputeEl Legenda has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The winner of the Arse Clown Tourny

also in the same thread...he posted this
Quote:
oh and your 'Adam Sucks' signature is great...do you spit or swallow?

and no one responded...than he tryed again with the post above

why does he want to know so bad? he has Beckham avatar and wants to know if adam or i spit of swallow?

i win again you jackass

i rest my case

we have an idiot on our hands...
Old 09-18-2006, 06:12 PM   #3
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Most ridiculous part about tennis is doubles.

Not only are doubles for fat or out of shape players who can't play alone, but doubles always clog up the ORDER OF PLAY schedule and only about 2 or 3% of the tennis fans in the world actually care to watch doubles.

What's next...bowling doubles? Golfing doubles?

Such a stupid sport and don't know how any could like doubles. Now just get rid of it already and make tennis a better sport. If you're too fat to play singles, get in shape like every other athlete.
:retard:
Old 09-18-2006, 06:13 PM   #4
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Re: Scoville Jenkins will win this match and beat RAFA in Round 2
Quote:
you heard it here first

Scoville Jenkins is a star in the making. Not many people can move like this kid and it's time for him to make a name for himself on the World stage. As long as he stays away from the doubles faults, he can crack the TOP 50 within the next 6 months.

Rafa is going down in Round 2 after Sco takes care of Bastl here.

GO SCOVILLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:14 PM   #5
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

the first time he tryed the doubles bs...
Quote:
Doubles tennis is the biggest joke on earth. If it were up to me I would eliminate it and stop wasting everyone's time. We have had this discussion several times over the last few weeks and enough is enough.

Doubles tennis is stupid because:

1) It was invented by fat out of shape people who don't have the stamina to play alone on one side of the court

2) Would you watch Boxing Doubles? Enough said...

3) Who the hell wants to wait an extra 25 minutes to see their favorite singles player come on the court because they have to finish a bullshit doubles match.

4) Who watches it? Nobody...stop wasting our time.

5) If you can't play singles, get a life or go play another sport.

6) Doubles should be played in recreational parks only...by senior citizens or fat people.

I apologize in advance if I offended anyone with these comments but they are the truth. I know all the little kids will run and bad rep but I don't give a shit. Doubles is the biggest waste of time and the ATP would be smart to get rid of it and possibly expand the size of some tournaments.

Last edited by El Legenda : 09-18-2006 at 06:19 PM.
El Legenda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 06:16 PM   #6
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

and the best of one all time

Quote:
your stuidper than me
Old 09-18-2006, 06:18 PM   #7
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Is something wrong with... 08-18-2006 05:28 PM Mistaflava Go fuck yourself you fuckin faggot. Dont bad rep me like a little bitch. Ill knock your fuckin teeth out.
really.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:07 PM   #8
country flag i love paradorn

i love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond reputei love paradorn has a reputation beyond repute

Flavor Flav!!!!!!!!!!

Extremely bad show
i love paradorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:10 PM   #9
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh my God people are trying SOOO hard.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:26 PM   #10
country flag Rafa = Fed Killa
POWER...UNLIMITED...POWER

Rafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond reputeRafa = Fed Killa has a reputation beyond repute

Is Mistaflava unbeatable.

RIP TENNIS JUNE 7, 2009

Do what must be done.
Do not hesitate.
Show no mercy.
Rafa = Fed Killa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:28 PM   #11
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Seinfeld
also in the same thread...he posted this

and no one responded...than he tryed again with the post above

why does he want to know so bad? he has Beckham avatar and wants to know if adam or i spit of swallow?

i win again you jackass

i rest my case

we have an idiot on our hands...
Quote:
do you gag?

keeps going.
Old 09-18-2006, 07:51 PM   #12
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

do you crave attention penis party boy? Was your nerd sausage fest a success?

You remind me of those Columbine kids...this is the way they went out.

Spit or swallow Ducky?
Mistaflava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2006, 07:52 PM   #13
country flag Mistaflava

Mistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond reputeMistaflava has a reputation beyond repute

Not only that, you're a college kid and you report people's posts?

So the final conclusion would be that you're a sausage loving fuckin loser snitch bitch?

LUBUJIIIIIIITUBUUUUUUUU!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:53 PM   #14
country flag Mistaflava

'Adam Sucks'

Your siggy says it all...
Old 09-18-2006, 07:56 PM   #15
country flag El Legenda
Not a Registered User

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul