Bolar's top 10 tips for seducing women. - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-20-2006, 08:25 PM   #61
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bolar's top 10 tips for seducing women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmmkrz
I didn't say I invented the concept, just working on perfecting it
admit it, you don't know whom i quoted!
perfecting? ok added hygeine what else?
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-20-2006, 08:49 PM   #62
country flag flmmkrz

flmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond reputeflmmkrz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulzhan
admit it, you don't know whom i quoted!
perfecting? ok added hygeine what else?
correct, your point? I'm quite happy to admit there are a lot of things I don't know.

what else? being quite literal aren't ya? I was kidding, at least regarding the perfecting, grab a sense of humor scooter.
Old 09-20-2006, 09:25 PM   #63
country flag jackieglover

jackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond reputejackieglover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bad gambler
Bolar turning back the clock with this thread

So clear now as to why I haven't gotten any action over the past 2 weeks
I thought you were married. If that's the case, there's your reason.
jackieglover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:39 PM   #64
bad gambler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackieglover
I thought you were married. If that's the case, there's your reason.

JG is that really you?

Good to have you back
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2006, 10:46 PM   #65
country flag allero

allero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond reputeallero has a reputation beyond repute

I have a much better solution: You need to be a millionaire, preferably be owning a huge yacht in the Monte Carlo harbour as well as having access to the upper societies. Isn't that what women are looking for?
allero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 03:04 AM   #66
country flag gulzhan

gulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond reputegulzhan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
correct, your point? I'm quite happy to admit there are a lot of things I don't know.

what else? being quite literal aren't ya? I was kidding, at least regarding the perfecting, grab a sense of humor scooter.
no point actually-- just checking turn-in and turn-off technics! isn't this thread about it?

so, no perfecting? just take shower, shave, dress clean and walk down ignoring all the girls?

So clear now as to why I haven't gotten any action over the past mmmm.... whatever!
gulzhan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 07:26 AM   #67
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolar Bolabi
I know you've been waiting for it and now you've got it. Follow this advice and Bolar guarantees you will be able to seduce any female you want.

10. HYGEINE

The most important thing. Shower everyday, look after yourself and smell nice. Have a clean place. Girls don't like a bloke who is messy. If you smell nice, you're bound to have luck. If you have a clean place to go back to and she's with you, she will think you're a neat and tidy guy who cares about cleanliness. This will help you big time.

9. APPEARANCE

Be cleanly shaven with sensational aftershave. If you want girls to be interested in you, then have a cleany shaven face. With the aftershave, do not under any circumstances pile it on. Same with deoderant. That will turn the girls right off as they will think you stink naturally and you've just piled it on to cover something up. Just put on enough to get their attention. They will smell it and ask themselves where it's coming from.

8. CLOTHES

It's important to wear decent clothes. No baggy jeans, no holey pants, none of this messy shit. Now do not go overboard on the clothes. You don't have to go out and buy a suit. That's not cool for girls. Just something contemporary and neat is enough to get a girls attention.

7. PAY ATTENTION

Pay attention to her when you're talking to her. Make eye contact. Do not keep making eye contact because having someone stare at you all the time is not good. But just check her out and maintain eye contact when you're talking to her. Do not look away at other girls. That will make women think you're a sleaze and you won't get anywhere.

6. LISTEN

This is a biggy. Listen to what the girl is saying. Don't go "hmmm" "uh-uh" "yeah" "okay" - Just listen to her and use expressive words to make her think that you're really interested in what she is saying. If you're not interested in what she is saying, then still listen and use expressive words and join in conversation.

5. BODY LANGUAGE

Body language is important. If the girl is playing with her hair whilst she's talking to you, she is finding you sexy and interesting and she wants to hear what you have to say whilst she's admiring your gorgeous body and face. If she is looking away, looking down at the ground or looking bored, then move onto someone else. She isn't interested. So don't waste your time. Time is of the essence. Now for you, just stand up straight and don't look bored.

4. CONVERSATION

Now you've got the advice about listening, paying attention and body language, now the build up on that and the most important one is talking to her. Don't talk about sport or how much of a show off you are. Girls are more interested in other things they don't know, for example things about yourself. Now tell her about yourself. Get her interested to know about you. If you're open to her, chances are she'll feel confident and will be open to you too. So if she opens up to you, you're half way there.

3. DANCE

Most girls love dancing. If you can't dance, don't worry. Chances are the girl can't dance herself. Just join in and dance and she will dance with you. If she sees you trying, it will definately give you some browny points.

Now, the next 2 tips are the big ones. These are very important. You've broken in and got her interested and now you've gotto build from there.

2. DIRTY TALK

Saucy chat can heighten the sexiness of the moment but you need to be careful on where you go. Most girls like naughty chat rather than dirty chat, so keep that in mind. Start by telling her when you really like something. It's a perfect way to lead into progressively naughtier banter.

1. MASSAGE

Girls love a good massage. Believe you me. Buy a bottle of scented massage oil and with strong hands, slowly and gently massage her from head to toe. Do not linger around the obvious parts also. She will like to be massaged all over. And the other important tip is to warm up the oil before you apply it. Do not apply cold oil to her or you'll be in trouble. Gently massage her for a while and it will feel good to her.

Follow these 10 steps and you will get laid.

You forgot something Bolar :

11. ALCOHOL

This is your secret weapon, if like most men u have trouble sticking to all of the above 10. Buy her a drink get talking and keep getting them for her.
If all goes to plan she will lose her inhibitions and provided u are getting on well, your chances of getting laid that night increase significantly

Goodluck
dave nz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 08:04 AM   #68
country flag Bagelicious

Bagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond reputeBagelicious has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
forget the top 10, this is the key....

Dont give a shyt and she'll be wondering why the hell she can't get you out of her mind. Sure you'll hear from some girls who say they want nice guys but take a look at the girls who say that.... you dont want them. Dont play games tho cause thats bs and it doesnt work and you'll get sniffed out quickly. You really gotta not give a shyt. Its a gift I come by naturally
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washa Koroleva

Weird that it's true with so many guys.
Because it seems like the guy is confident (needy guys are a turn off) and a challenge. Any girl wants to be 'that girl' that makes him change his mind and start caring.

I smell bagels!!! Lots of them!!!
Bagelicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2006, 10:18 AM   #69
country flag dave nz
Banned!

dave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond reputedave nz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kajonie
Because it seems like the guy is confident (needy guys are a turn off) and a challenge. Any girl wants to be 'that girl' that makes him change his mind and start caring.
Needy chicks are a turn off for most people too.
Old 09-21-2006, 10:33 AM   #70
country flag good_gambler

good_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond reputegood_gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz
Except those needy "sex" chicks.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:38 PM   #71
country flag J. Corwin
psychotic banana

J. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond reputeJ. Corwin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave nz
Needing what?

"For seven and a half years I've worked alongside President Reagan. We've had triumphs. Made some mistakes. We've had some sex...uh...setbacks."
George H.W. Bush, 1988

"I know how hard it is for you to put food on your family."
George W. Bush, 2000

15.5 - 40.5 ... 2,1,1 demolition job
(fan club spots are still open! )
J. Corwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2006, 01:22 PM   #72
country flag dave nz
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by J. Corwin
Needing what?

Too much of : Attention, talking to all the time, money, possesions.....want me to go on or do u get the picture
Old 12-21-2010, 01:49 PM   #73
country flag bad gambler

bad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond reputebad gambler has a reputation beyond repute

Bolar any luck with the girls in Melbourne using your tips?
bad gambler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 01:22 PM   #74
country flag Bolar Bolabi

Bolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond reputeBolar Bolabi has a reputation beyond repute

This is for 2003

He looks like he needs it.

Winner: Sydney
SF: Kooyong

Bolar Bolabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 03:37 PM   #75
country flag abraxas21

abraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond reputeabraxas21 has a reputation beyond repute

this bolabi is good

Last edited by abraxas21 : 12-07-2012 at 03:47 PM.
abraxas21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote