What questions do you have for Marat? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 02-13-2004, 10:56 AM   #1
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Smile What questions do you have for Marat?

Quote:
ok guys/girls.. as some of you may already know, I am planning to go to Indian Wells in March. (of course I will give him the fan messages there!) What you may not know is that I will be covering the tournament for menstennisnews and will have a media credential. What that means is not only will I have courtside access to photograph Marat during his matches, but I will also have access to his press conferences. I will have the opportunity to ask him any questions I want to during these. I would like to be prepared (because I may be a nervous wreck!) and would like to know if any of you may have any ideas on what question/s I should ask him. I would like to keep them tennis related, and please DO NOT post any girlfriend questions b/c I refuse to support all of that wild speculation on my site. So, if any of you have any creative questions you think would be good to ask Marat about his tennis, then please post them. I may ask him about his tatoo (ie where he got it) but we'll see!
if you have any questions she could ask him write them in her forum -->

http://on.starblvd.net/cgi-bin/bbs?marat_safin

Last edited by Knuddel : 02-13-2004 at 01:20 PM.
Shadow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2004, 01:20 PM   #2
country flag Shadow

Shadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond reputeShadow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Your questions for Marat!

bump