Jessica Alba - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-16-2006, 06:40 PM   #16
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jessica Alba

Well for me, in terms of facial beauty. I don't think I have seen a more beautiful woman than Manuela Martelli.

She is a Argentinian actress, but not a well known one. So I can't find any good photos, but if you watch the film Como un avion She will mesmerize you with her beauty. She is an extremely natural looking woman who is probably only about my age, will try to find some photos. You can just stare into her eyes during the film and think wow!

Managed to find a few shitty thumbnails, but no decent images which is a shame;

Last edited by joeb_uk : 09-16-2006 at 06:46 PM.
joeb_uk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-16-2006, 07:16 PM   #17
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Not even I know her, Joe. She's very pretty, although many girls here look like that.

Jessica Alba has a friggin kickass body. I loooove it. But her face... hmmm... I dont know. It's very pretty of course but yeah, that's where it stops. Absolutely amazing body, though.

I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to Scarlett Johansson and Carmen Electra.
Carito_90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:34 PM   #18
country flag joeb_uk

joeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond reputejoeb_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carito_90
Not even I know her, Joe. She's very pretty, although many girls here look like that.
Yes of course many beautiful women from South America. I particularly like the look of women from countries like that. But I do not know that many, so this is my only submission That is generally why I do not find women from here that attractive, someone like that wouldn’t exist here maybe one a million women could look this good. Well that’s if you include women in the uk who are not of English origin, women of English origin is almost Impossible
Old 09-16-2006, 07:36 PM   #19
country flag Carito_90

Carito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond reputeCarito_90 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeb_uk
Yes of course many beautiful women from South America. I particularly like the look of women from countries like that. But I do not know that many, so this is my only submission That is generally why I do not find women from here that attractive, someone like that wouldn’t exist here maybe one a million women could look this good. Well that’s if you include women in the uk who are not of English origin, women of English origin is almost Impossible
Awww but many English women are gorgeous! Maybe you should simply come down here.
Old 09-16-2006, 07:42 PM   #20
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

another overated looker because of the lips... she is no more than average in my eyes...

and no offence joeb_uk.. but that argentinian burd is an avarage as well.

Jennifer Love Hewitt.......... now that is
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2006, 07:46 PM   #21
country flag joeb_uk

Quote:
Awww but many English women are gorgeous! Maybe you should simply come down here.
Well not really, there are of course a few homegrown english beauties. But pound for pound, I think english women are certainly quite close to the bottom of the pile. But of course, we are saved with the women living here that arent of english origin Thats probably because of my taste though, I mean there are way too many blondes in this country for me
Old 09-16-2006, 07:51 PM   #22
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Well not really, there are of course a few homegrown english beauties. But pound for pound, I think english women are certainly quite close to the bottom of the pile. But of course, we are saved with the women living here that arent of english origin Thats probably because of my taste though, I mean there are way too many blondes in this country for me
Too many brunettes here!
Old 09-16-2006, 07:52 PM   #23
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude
Jennifer Love Hewitt.......... now that is
OMG she's awful.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:06 PM   #24
country flag joeb_uk

Quote:
Too many brunettes here!
Exactly why I love those places

EDIT There can't be too many brunettes anywhere!
Old 09-16-2006, 08:10 PM   #25
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Exactly why I love those places

EDIT There can't be too many brunettes anywhere!
I like women with dark here better than blondes, but I definitely prefer blonde males to dark haired males.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:15 PM   #26
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
OMG she's awful.
how dare you
perfection...
perfect size, nice set... great body... that naughty grin of hers.
mmmm
Old 09-16-2006, 08:18 PM   #27
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude
how dare you
perfection...
perfect size, nice set... great body... that naughty grin of hers.
mmmm
Get a room.
Old 09-16-2006, 08:20 PM   #28
country flag joeb_uk

Escude? Maybe you mean she is the sexiest woman? I think there is a difference between sexy and beautiful. Beauty is really all about a persons face in my opinion, and having a nice rack or big ass doesnt make them any more beautiful. Sure it makes them more sexy though. Do you others see it this way too?
Old 09-16-2006, 08:21 PM   #29
Banned!

Old 09-16-2006, 08:25 PM   #30
country flag Carito_90

Quote:
Escude? Maybe you mean she is the sexiest woman? I think there is a difference between sexy and beautiful. Beauty is really all about a persons face in my opinion, and having a nice rack or big ass doesnt make them any more beautiful. Sure it makes them more sexy though. Do you others see it this way too?
She doesn't even has big boobs and a big ass!