~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 333 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 08:15 AM   #4981
country flag Jen1311

Jen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond reputeJen1311 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Just thought i'd post this one
that's Antonio Banderas on the left
Jen1311 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2007, 04:31 PM   #4982
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

today i went to RG and I saw my rafa...I took a picture with him....I mean he took a picture of us because I was alone and so no one could take the picture for me
the 5 bodyguards almost broke my hand and my arm and the kept pushing me away rafa told them "easy! don't hurt her!" but they didn't understand or I don't know what and gave me a knock
here rafa looked at them gave them a knock too and said "I said easy!!! do not hurt her!!!!"
and here he smiled at me and said "give me your camera I will take the picture!"
isn't he one of the nicest guy in the world!!!???
I'm so happy that you cannot even imagine it

I took pix and i'll post them later of course

sergei fedorov sasha cohen sheva rafa nadal

kimi raikkonen...F1 world champion 2007

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

My heart belongs to Romania
cc2monac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:05 PM   #4983
country flag tennisdreams

tennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond reputetennisdreams has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cc2monac View Post
today i went to RG and I saw my rafa...I took a picture with him....I mean he took a picture of us because I was alone and so no one could take the picture for me
the 5 bodyguards almost broke my hand and my arm and the kept pushing me away rafa told them "easy! don't hurt her!" but they didn't understand or I don't know what and gave me a knock
here rafa looked at them gave them a knock too and said "I said easy!!! do not hurt her!!!!"
and here he smiled at me and said "give me your camera I will take the picture!"

Rafa is such a sweetheart!! I hope you're okay... bodyguards can be so nasty sometimes. I bet you had to fight through a lot of the crowd to get a picture with him? Can't wait to see pictures.

Vamos Rafa!
tennisdreams is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-07-2007, 06:26 PM   #4984
country flag cc2monac

cc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond reputecc2monac has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite okay thanks...actualy I only fought with the bodyguards because I run faster than the crowd and so I was in front of rafa while they all was behind him

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #4985
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the pics, guys and girls.

Quote:

Rafa's bodyguards sound mean. He sounds like a total sweetheart, as usual. Can't wait to see the pics
l_mac is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-08-2007, 01:58 AM   #4986
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

wow, you are so lucky, i envy of you so much, i think i will never have the chance to meet our lovely nadal coz no tennis tourney in HK

are you super woman, how come every time you run faster than others, lol

Quote:

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-08-2007, 02:15 AM   #4987
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is truly lovely, indeed! You're a lucky lady!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:30 AM   #4988
country flag Castafiore

Castafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond reputeCastafiore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Is this you in the next video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN90PONCuE0
(found on vamosbrigade.com, from TVE News)

Edit: Can I just say that those bodyguards may be rough but they're only trying to do their job. They have to make a quick assesment of the situation and of the purpose of people approaching the person they have to protect. It's a tough call and it's often better to be safe than sorry. Some of those people can get quite crazy (remember that crazy fan of Graf attacking Seles)?
Now, don't get me wrong: you seem to have perfectly nice intentions but I'm just trying to put myself into the place of those bodyguards. I've seen footage of how crowdy and pushy people get around Rafa in Roland Garros so a bit of protection is needed, I think, and most people simply won't give Rafa space just by gently asking them.

Last edited by Castafiore : 06-08-2007 at 08:31 AM.
Castafiore is offline View My Blog!  
Old 06-08-2007, 06:56 AM   #4989
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, you got so close to rafa and embraced him!!!! you are so lucky!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castafiore View Post
Is this you in the next video?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN90PONCuE0
(found on vamosbrigade.com, from TVE News)

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-08-2007, 10:13 AM   #4990
country flag cc2monac

I cannot believe this!!! I'm on a video with rafa!!!! as you can see the bodyguards were not realy nice with me...but to respond to castafiore I can perfectly understand...
it's just too funny!
i knew there were a camera but I didn't know for which canal it was...thank for finding it for me!!!

mimi I'm not wonderwoman but 1) i run fast 2) I guessed where he was going while the other was following him

thank for the vid' ! I post my pix quickly

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-08-2007, 10:26 AM   #4991
country flag Mimi

hey, you are so brave, if i were you, i don't dare to embrace rafa

Quote:
I cannot believe this!!! I'm on a video with rafa!!!! as you can see the bodyguards were not realy nice with me...but to respond to castafiore I can perfectly understand...
it's just too funny!
i knew there were a camera but I didn't know for which canal it was...thank for finding it for me!!!

mimi I'm not wonderwoman but 1) i run fast 2) I guessed where he was going while the other was following him

thank for the vid' ! I post my pix quickly

Old 06-08-2007, 10:33 AM   #4992
country flag cc2monac

I don't know if I'm brave but I'm ashamed...
as my sister told me "you realy wanted this picture with rafa!!!!"...you know, as nadia comaneci said "if you want to do something you can do!" this is my motto...
I didn't see that I embraced him!!!

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-08-2007, 10:37 AM   #4993
country flag cc2monac

here are the pix

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-08-2007, 10:41 AM   #4994
country flag cc2monac

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Old 06-08-2007, 10:44 AM   #4995
country flag cc2monac

I LOVE KEVIN SPACEY

Closed Thread