~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~ part 1 - Page 286 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 05:45 AM   #4276
country flag karlafasquelle

karlafasquelle is on a distinguished road
Post Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

I was browsing the web for info on the new WII console of nintendo… and I stumbled in a web paged (wiihaveaproblem) that showed how the over-enthusiastic players are getting a little carried away with the game.. Breaking stuff, self injuries… and thing that came to my mind was an episode in tennis pro of Nadal hitting and throwing the controls.. and I know he likes to play videogames. .and he does get a little carried away.. do you think he will have be posting soon in that page?? I think yes…
karlafasquelle is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-14-2006, 04:11 PM   #4277
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of RaFa*~

Thanks for the pics, vviva!! When were those taken??

Credits to vivarafa of vb.com
from grand chelem magazine

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-15-2006, 11:20 PM   #4278
country flag PoderShileno

PoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond reputePoderShileno has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-16-2006, 10:22 AM   #4279
country flag veyonce

veyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond reputeveyonce has a reputation beyond repute

Rafa & Xisca returning to Manacor
Credits to vb.com

The tennis player and his girlfriend, Xisca spend more time together.
As soon as the tennis season finished, Nadal returned to Majorca to enjoy Christmas in company of his girl. The picture is of them in Barajas airport in Madrid before taking the flight to the Balearics. He (very elegant in his black suit, by the way) pushed the cart of suitcases and verified the flight schedule on the screens and went through the exhaustive security controls. Rafa got to do a small striptease by taking off his jacket.

Djokovic after his Madrid 2009 Semi with Rafa: “Next time I’ll probably take two rackets on the match point and try to hit with both of them. It’s frustrating that when you play so well you can’t win.”
veyonce is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2006, 12:06 PM   #4280
country flag Xristos

Xristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond reputeXristos has a reputation beyond repute

V. Any nike new promo rafa pics?
Pick-A-Winner (PAW) #33 2014 Gerry Weber Open WINNER
Xristos is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2006, 12:16 PM   #4281
country flag delaitre

delaitre is on a distinguished road

Rafa and Xisca are very beautiful together !!!!
delaitre is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2006, 02:40 PM   #4282
country flag Tara

Tara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, cute pics! Thanks Veyonce!!!
Tara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2006, 08:23 PM   #4283
country flag Naide

Naide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond repute

rafa, hot as usual

thx for the pics

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
Naide is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-16-2006, 09:25 PM   #4284
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Lovely to see them happily together... hope they'll have a very nice Xmas time!

And so sweet of Xisca to take that pic of her boyfriend and a fan together! She must indeed be a very nice girl. Rafa's a lucky one to have her (and vice versa, of course...)

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2006, 12:49 PM   #4285
country flag Tara

Tara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond reputeTara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vamos-Masha/Rafa View Post
rafa, hot as usual

thx for the pics
Wow, what a lovely avatar!!!
Tara is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-17-2006, 01:00 PM   #4286
country flag Naide

Naide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond reputeNaide has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara View Post
Wow, what a lovely avatar!!!
thanks , urs is too

it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our over 200 forums. A few popular destinations include our General Message/A> forums, our Off-Topic and our Player Forums where like-minded fans get together!
Naide is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-19-2006, 06:58 PM   #4287
country flag Jogg

Jogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond reputeJogg has a reputation beyond repute

awww those pics of Rafa and Xisca are very sweet

Marat Safin Carlos Moya Feli Lopez Nando Verdasco Richie Gasquet

Robredo Guga Garcia-Lopez Ferrer Tomeu

Interviewer: It surprises people how well you get on with Nadal
Carlos Moya: I can't conceal that. I love him very much and I knew that one day he would be better than me. He's on another level.
Jogg is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-21-2006, 01:36 PM   #4288
country flag vviva

vviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond reputevviva has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-21-2006, 04:48 PM   #4289
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

That pic is rightout GORGEOUS!

Still, I rather see him play tennis than be a model. But that's just me.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!  
Old 12-22-2006, 04:21 PM   #4290
country flag Ti-Anne

Ti-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond reputeTi-Anne has a reputation beyond repute

aaaaaaaaaw

*faint*

DAVID, ALWAYS BEEN WITH YOU AND ALWAYS WILL !!!

CARLOS JUANQUI NANDO

Greg, mon ange, tu es retourné au ciel trop tôt
Ti-Anne is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread